• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

8-4A Week 2

Started by Sports Guru, September 01, 2018, 01:43:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

Crossett at White Hall
Monticello vs Magnolia
Dumas vs McGehee
Warren at Stuttgart
DeWitt at Carlisle
Hamburg vs Fairview
West Helena at Lee
Star City is Open

White Hall by 42
Magnolia by 28
Dumas by 21
Warren by 14
DeWitt by 10
Hamburg by 7
West Helena by 30

jimbojack

White Hall by 20
Magnolia by 24
Dumas by 17
Warren by 27
DeWitt by 20
Fairview by 10
West Helena by 35

Full-get-it

September 01, 2018, 11:39:24 pm #2 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:13:15 pm by Full-get-it

green-eagle

Crossett at White Hall....IF AND ONLY IF CROSSETT CAN FIND SOMEONE ON THE TEAM THAT CAN CATCH A BALL...
THIS IS THE SECOND YEAR WITH THESE RECIEVERS AND BACK THAT APPEAR TO NOT KNOW HOW TO CATCH....

Monticello vs Magnolia

Dumas vs McgEHEE[.... MCgehee 7
Warren at Stuttgart...Warren 14

DeWitt at Carlisle....dragon by 6

Hamburg vs Fairview....cards by 10
West Helena at Lee....HWH by 7

Star City is Open....SC by 9 okay 12

Full-get-it

September 04, 2018, 01:11:43 pm #4 Last Edit: September 04, 2018, 01:14:03 pm by Full-get-it
White Hall by 30
Magnolia by 24
Dumas by 28
Warren by 20
DeWitt by 13
Fairview by 7
West Helena by 40

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: green-eagle on September 04, 2018, 01:06:19 pm
Crossett at White Hall....IF AND ONLY IF CROSSETT CAN FIND SOMEONE ON THE TEAM THAT CAN CATCH A BALL...
THIS IS THE SECOND YEAR WITH THESE RECIEVERS AND BACK THAT APPEAR TO NOT KNOW HOW TO CATCH....

Monticello vs Magnolia

Yet you still pick them to win? Not happening!

Sports Guru

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 04, 2018, 04:29:59 pm
Yet you still pick them to win? Not happening!

Crossett may not win a single game. DeWitt obviously is improved. Gonna be tough.

green-eagle

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 04, 2018, 04:44:58 pm
Crossett may not win a single game. DeWitt obviously is improved. Gonna be tough.

yes I am still picking them to win...why not it not hurting anything, beside you must have hope....as for Dewitt, I am not surprise at all, they have been improving every year but not in the win column....

EagleForLife12

Quote from: green-eagle on September 04, 2018, 01:06:19 pm

Monticello vs Magnolia

its weird we can never have 2 at the same time. I would say from 08-15 consistently we had enough talented to receievers to give some away. And none of those really had a QB outside of Welch. Now we have not 1 reliable WR. Been a while since I've seen a recieving core this bad in Crossett.

Sports Guru

Quote from: EagleForLife12 on September 05, 2018, 07:29:09 pm
its weird we can never have 2 at the same time. I would say from 08-15 consistently we had enough talented to receievers to give some away. And none of those really had a QB outside of Welch. Now we have not 1 reliable WR. Been a while since I've seen a recieving core this bad in Crossett.

We better learn to catch the ball or we won't score on any team this year. I hope it gets better. Junior High is doing good at least.

green-eagle

Quote from: green-eagle on September 05, 2018, 12:09:35 pm
yes I am still picking them to win...why not it not hurting anything, beside you must have hope....as for Dewitt, I am not surprise at all, they have been improving every year but not in the win column....

according to another high school football source... White Hall is picked by 6......maybe lady luck is leaning our way....IF WE CAN CATCH THE BALL!.....I know the QB must throw some good passes, but that will come with confidence when we start catching those passes that just not quite perfect.....

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: green-eagle on September 06, 2018, 08:40:48 am
according to another high school football source... White Hall is picked by 6......maybe lady luck is leaning our way....IF WE CAN CATCH THE BALL!.....I know the QB must throw some good passes, but that will come with confidence when we start catching those passes that just not quite perfect.....

What more do you want from the QB? He put most of his 33 passes in their hands. At least 20 passes that touched their hands and they dropped dude. He did his job.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Hopefully they won't start catching until 2nd week of conference play. Lol

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on September 06, 2018, 10:48:56 am
What more do you want from the QB? He put most of his 33 passes in their hands. At least 20 passes that touched their hands and they dropped dude. He did his job.
Like I said....worst recieving core in Crossett in the last 10 years. We can never have both together.

CoachDupuyFan!

Them DeWitt Dragons are 3-0!!! Are they for real?! Defense still playing good even with some injuries to the line, and secondary. Offense still hanging in there. Only time will tell.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas