• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossett at White Hall

Started by Sports Guru, August 31, 2018, 09:22:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sports Guru

We missed some good opportunities tonight to score. Magnolia did what we did not they made the changes necessary. Our offense has to get better. Won't be this week

White Hall takes this game by 42

Eaglemaniac

My prediction is by week 4 there will be more at the Jr High games on Thursdays than the varsity games on Fridays. I think our 9th grade would beat the varsity if they played.

EagleForLife12

Quote from: Eaglemaniac on August 31, 2018, 10:11:42 pm
My prediction is by week 4 there will be more at the Jr High games on Thursdays than the varsity games on Fridays. I think our 9th grade would beat the varsity if they played.
Dang. I'm in Conway, was it that bad??

Sports Guru

September 01, 2018, 12:28:26 am #3 Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 01:59:44 am by Crossett Eagle
Quote from: EagleForLife12 on August 31, 2018, 11:49:56 pm
Dang. I'm in Conway, was it that bad??
It was a tough night, our defense played very good there in the 1st half but the depth for Magnolia took it's toll and wore our defense slam out. The offense struggled tremendously and that is bad. We best be practicing the fundamentals of catching the ball this week, but White Hall also has more depth than we do. This game won't even be close. I hope to see the defense put up a good game for at least a half next Friday.

Sports Guru

Whoever is traveling with the Eagles tomorrow y'all be safe on the way there and back. Go Eagles! Hoping for injury free game.

Sports Guru

We are in a weather delay. Heard a referee say Crossett won't play if it don't start at 8.

Eaglemaniac

Quote from: Crossett Eagle on September 07, 2018, 07:10:39 pm
We are in a weather delay. Heard a referee say Crossett won't play if it don't start at 8.

Game time pushed to 8:30 possibly 9:30. My understanding that if it doesn't start by 8:30 Crossett will be heading home. ACT test tomorrow in Crossett.

Sports Guru

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas