• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

pocahontas vs raiders

Started by BIGRED15, August 29, 2018, 10:38:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGRED15

all and all the raiders still have a good team they still have the ability to beat most teams around,however they are lesser than years past while pocahontas is back on that road of good ball teams. some are gonna say pocahontas blah blah blah not goos only one two of the last five years. then why are you scouting us and talking so much about us? why is the so called dominate team in the conf Gosnell listed as our competitive rival? anyhow pocahontas i have noticed has zero doubt about this week the players are not timid or worried as years past they are focused and know they can beat this team. i have a close first half i see pocahontas down going in at the half,however coming back in the late third and fourth. i have this game as pocahontas 29 and raiders 21.

Coltfan2005

My question is, what is a goos? Most everything you said after that is questionable. Nettleton can platoon defensive lineman out at will..Pokey needs to be ahead by halftime. if they are more than 7 down, it will probably lead to a loss. I realize you are hero worshiping on Pokey's young QB but your fixations mean very little once the game starts. I wish the young man well and hope he has a great college career, just hope he isn't buying into your "second coming" attitude. I don't think anyone is scouting Pokey, most of the info people get is from the more intelligent posters supporting Pokey. Who is calling Gosnell the dominate team in the conf? You? Wherever you are getting your rival list, that doesn't mean a team isn't better by far this year (not that I am saying Gosnell is), it just means Pokey plays them quite a bit and the games have a history of being competitive.

I leave you with this "blah blah blah not goos only one two of the last five years." Want someone to take your comments seriously? Then learn and use proper English so other posters from Pokey don't have to keep translating your gibberish.

Paperman

Pocahontas wins this one by a touchdown.

GMAT

Nettleton is only a 7 point favorite.  Could be a good game. Nettleton is a little worse than last year and pokey is a little better. That's why you play the game. Nettleton has nobody going both ways so if they're in shape, fatigue may not factor in. Nettleton will see a balanced attack for the first time. Pokey needs to be ahead before Nettleton adjusts. This game is a toss up but for some reason I think pokey surprises

GMAT

My bad. Just check Nettletons roster. They have 3 going both ways. They will be tired in the 4th.

Coltfan2005

Actually, in the last game I saw 2 who went both ways, could have missed the 3rd. But was impressed in the fourth qtr when Nettleton was able to send in 4 fresh defensive lineman in one play.  That's a lot to battle in the heat.

Ghs21

Gosnell must have been in pretty good shape then

Coltfan2005

Seen a lot of Gosnell players with cramps, but otherwise in good shape.

GMAT

Gosnell plays slow. They barely get the play off before the play clock expires. Pokey snaps within 5 to 8 seconds after the ball is placed. Won't get to sub much against pokey.

Coltfan2005

They didn't sub each down, more of a series substitution when they did.

Razorhummer

Another close win for Nettleton.

AverageJo24

Nettleton wins this one. They are going to be a tad bit more athletic than Pokey, and are able to rotate fresh guys in throughout the game. Going to be a good game. Wish I could make this one.

TruthHurts

I'll take The Skins with the upset.

Redskin2015

redandgray

Coltfan2005

Big problem on offense, defense gonna have to tighten up

Coltfan2005

Quote from: BIGRED15 on August 29, 2018, 10:38:27 am
all and all the raiders still have a good team they still have the ability to beat most teams around,however they are lesser than years past while pocahontas is back on that road of good ball teams. some are gonna say pocahontas blah blah blah not goos only one two of the last five years. then why are you scouting us and talking so much about us? why is the so called dominate team in the conf Gosnell listed as our competitive rival? anyhow pocahontas i have noticed has zero doubt about this week the players are not timid or worried as years past they are focused and know they can beat this team. i have a close first half i see pocahontas down going in at the half,however coming back in the late third and fourth. i have this game as pocahontas 29 and raiders 21.

Pokey03

Nettleton overall just had too much speed for the Skins

Coltfan2005

Ok, what happened to those sub 4.5 from Pokey?

SNT Sports

For those of you who were like me in wondering when was the last time the Skins got shut out.  2013 against Paragould in the second game of the year.  If memory serves it was the first  game after Coach Dave got sick and Coach Wellman took over. 

Redskin2015

Quote from: SNT Sports on August 31, 2018, 10:18:19 pm
For those of you who were like me in wondering when was the last time the Skins got shut out.  2013 against Paragould in the second game of the year.  If memory serves it was the first  game after Coach Dave got sick and Coach Wellman took over.
It was

A D M

The Raiders didn't seem to have any trouble with Pokey at all. The only problem they had was penalties. They had two more touchdowns called back for holding. Once Nettleton gets the penalties under control everyone better look out.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: A D M on September 01, 2018, 01:07:27 pm
The Raiders didn't seem to have any trouble with Pokey at all. The only problem they had was penalties. They had two more touchdowns called back for holding. Once Nettleton gets the penalties under control everyone better look out.
i second this. I was hoping all night that the skins could ride off some of the penalties and defensive stops, but that Nettleton D is a really, really good one

TruthHurts

Nettleton's Defense wreaked havok against The Skins

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on August 31, 2018, 10:00:08 pm
Ok, what happened to those sub 4.5 from Pokey?
Naw the 4.3 that nobody can catch.. ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas