• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc Eagles vs. Bauxite Miners

Started by Digger#23, August 26, 2018, 10:50:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BM22 on September 01, 2018, 11:49:08 am
You bet. Just being a realist! I honestly thought this game was a toss up. Not at all surprised that it was just a one point win for the Miners. I knew Bauxite would not win by 4 td's.

I was worried about the depth issue, but im not sure des arc didn't have bauxite wore out in the 4th qt.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 01, 2018, 11:26:54 am

thanks for being logical. heck, to be honest, I didn't think we would get mercy ruled, and I didn't expect it to be that close either. we played well, not our best, but very well. the difference in the game was the f.g. kicker for bauxite i.m.o.
I didn't think for one minute Bauxite would mercy rule Des Arc I thought because of depth they would win by a couple of scores but really thought Des Arc would give them a good game and they did.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Digger#23 on September 01, 2018, 12:53:54 am
Yeah. I did.  It's still 2-0. Not 1-1.  Might have been your best game all year.  Definitely not our best. You guys should do well this season. Conference Champs??

Best game out of 2? (cast) Gee, that's saying a lot. Out of two games playing two classifications down. And Bauxite barely beat a 2A school that started a back up QB? (reel it in a little)Your big girl panties must be in a bunch! (hit)This is a team that is supposed to beat Arkadelphia? Robinson? Nashville? I think not.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on September 02, 2018, 10:00:17 pm
Best game out of 2? (cast) Gee, that's saying a lot. Out of two games playing two classifications down. And Bauxite barely beat a 2A school that started a back up QB? (reel it in a little)Your big girl panties must be in a bunch! (hit)This is a team that is supposed to beat Arkadelphia? Robinson? Nashville? I think not.

heck I'm still waiting on ole digger#23 to make a Bauxite Glen Rose thread. he must not be as confident any longer.

Neckred

Very surprised by Des Arc in this game.  Wow was I wrong on this one. 

Nacho

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 03, 2018, 11:32:20 am
heck I'm still waiting on ole digger#23 to make a Bauxite Glen Rose thread. he must not be as confident any longer.

he did, he just changed his name. I'm pretty sure there are three of him.

Digger#23

Football_Fan25

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on August 31, 2018, 09:41:07 am

Like I said Des Arc another loss.

Football_Fan25, why did you delete your comment?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas