• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dardanelle

Started by Lizard47, August 25, 2018, 05:09:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizard47

August 25, 2018, 05:09:53 pm Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 09:10:30 pm by Lizard47
Ok, so we're trying to get some things ironed out. Should have scored about 70 last night but a W is always welcome. Next two games are tough. Don't usually like an open week but I can see the advantage of one in this case.

lizard1989

I was there and saw a group of kids that have tons of potential. They definitely need to work on tackling, but overall I was pleased with what I saw. Looking forward to a great season.

Lizard47

We surely have a variety of skill position weapons and different ways to use them. I think they will do well in conference play.

AirWarren

Boy I bet coach Price wishes he would have stayed put...

Lizard47

Yeah, I don't think the cupboard was as bare as some people thought. The best thing about these boys is how hard they fight, how big their hearts are. I don't know what Price thinks about it. I wish him well and would liked to have kept him here.

Gray lizard

Dardanelle should do well this year and compete for the district title.  I just do not see a team that will compete well on the State level.  I hope I am wrong, but they will need to improve on their red zone play. I see them busting a lot of big plays.  What I don't see is the ability to line up and dominate in short yardage situations.

beach bum

August 27, 2018, 10:02:30 am #6 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 10:04:14 am by beach bum
Quote from: Lizard47 on August 25, 2018, 05:09:53 pm
Ok, so we're trying to get some things ironed out. Should have scored about 70 last night but a W is always welcome. Next two games are tough. Don't usually like an open week but I can see the advantage of one in this case.

I would not put stock into beating Gentry. Greenland scored 70 on Gentry last year and Greenland did not even make the playoffs in 3A ... Dardy will taste reality when they play Prairie Grove

beach bum

Quote from: beach bum on August 27, 2018, 10:02:30 am

I would not put stock into beating Gentry. Greenland scored 70 on Gentrylast year and Greenland did not even make the playoffs in 3A ... Dardy will taste reality when they play Prairie Grove

Lizard47

Well Chucktown went down and what a game it was. That's the closest game thus far in this series and finally a win for us. Good job boys, keep fighting and getting it done.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas