• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Monticello vs Watson Chapel

Started by GuvHog, August 25, 2018, 03:03:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GuvHog

This game is at Monticello. If Chapel stops turning the ball over, they will probably get the win. Thoughts??

scrapman

WC has a lot of ability on the D line. I don't think the QB ended the game the other night. Will he be healthy? The offense is pretty much just him. Not sure what they were trying to do the other night besides just let him scramble.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: GuvHog on August 25, 2018, 03:03:16 pm
This game is at Monticello. If Chapel stops turning the ball over, they will probably get the win. Thoughts??
Pillow fight.

Sports Guru

August 25, 2018, 09:13:39 pm #3 Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 10:48:35 pm by Crossett Eagle
WC 26 Monticello 14

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on August 25, 2018, 08:19:06 pm
Pillow fight.
You're fishing with dead shiners. Maybe you'll catch some of the slow young ones.

BIGGOAT60

Big Fan what's up with the goats? I haven't heard anything... At all

Lumberjackfan1978

KASH dba The Lumberjack

If WC's O line plays like they playing against Nashville, Billies probably take this one

FmrBillieFan

There's been some growing pains transitioning into Coach Coplin's offense.  The defense should be ok, but the offense has got to find some rhythm and move the chains.  Gotta find a couple of playmakers though.  Nobody really stands out as a go-to type guy right now.

Big Fan

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on August 29, 2018, 11:27:09 am
Big Fan what's up with the goats? I haven't heard anything... At all
New coach (Chad Morris disciple) is installing a fast pace offensive style to which our kids are not accustom. It will definitely take time and development for it to be successful....patience is absolute.  Also, many changes to the program that most will never see are being implemented and will help build the program.  Things are being done the right way and first class.

Patience........

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Big Fan on August 29, 2018, 02:52:02 pm
New coach (Chad Morris disciple) is installing a fast pace offensive style to which our kids are not accustom. It will definitely take time and development for it to be successful....patience is absolute.  Also, many changes to the program that most will never see are being implemented and will help build the program.  Things are being done the right way and first class.

Patience........

Having trouble with the kids wanting to put in the work?

Big Fan

Quote from: Oldman on August 29, 2018, 03:33:09 pm
Having trouble with the kids wanting to put in the work?
That is not an issue as far as I know.

GuvHog

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on August 29, 2018, 01:26:00 pm
If WC's O line plays like they playing against Nashville, Billies probably take this one

The Chapel Offensive line isn't great but they weren't the main problem against Nashville. The Problem was turnovers. If the Wildcats don't turn the ball over tonight, they should get the win.

GuvHog

FINAL SCORE:

Watson Chapel       39

Monticello               3

Chapel obviously played much better tonight than they did against Nashville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas