• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2013-2014 Concord Pirates

Started by arstatechamp13, March 13, 2015, 11:50:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

arstatechamp13

State tournament highlight video of last years championship team.
Thought some of y'all might enjoy it.

Backboard Shattered

I believe these 5 were all from Concord?  Way to do it the right way!  No rented players lol

Batman44

Oh man, THANKS! Everything about that was GREAT!! The video, the team, coach, manager, fans, win, journey, and memories! A VERY special experience.

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Backboard Shattered on March 13, 2015, 12:05:00 pm
I believe these 5 were all from Concord?  Way to do it the right way!  No rented players lol
It's the best way to win one!! Hands down!!

BasketballNeverStops

Quote from: Batman44 on March 13, 2015, 12:09:46 pm
Oh man, THANKS! Everything about that was GREAT!! The video, the team, coach, manager, fans, win, journey, and memories! A VERY special experience.
It will forever be one of the greatest memories of my life!! Amazing run to the title! Can't believe tomorrow marks the one year anniversary!!

Batman44

Hey BNS, would you happen to know who the manager was for Concord? He was a very instrumental part to the team!

BasketballNeverStops

Yes I do believe I know who you are talking about! He sure did a great job! First ballot hall of famer no doubt ;)

Batman44

Totally agree!! Every team would be fortunate to have someone with the passion that guy had/has for his team.

BasketballNeverStops

Man I'm sure he would appreciate those words! He's for sure glad you got to be a part of that run!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas