• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State Tournament Postponed

Started by Catfish, March 04, 2015, 12:42:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Catfish

Does anybody have ANY idea when they will try and start games back? How will this affect the state finals?

ch2234

From what we are hearing it is sounding more like Friday depending on tonight's weather and what actually falls.  They will keep the tournaments on the same schedule due to traveling teams all over the state. Looks like Friday is going to be the best bet for the second round to start with a Monday semi-final.  Finals will play as planned unless something drastic happens.  There isn't really any way to reschedule the finals.

NEArkie

Tournament Postponed one more day...starts FRIDAY... :'(

yesteryearman

Did any of the teams that were already in Nashville go back home  or are they staying at motels in Hope, Texarkana, etc?  I would guess that some of the teams that weren't scheduled to play until Thursday probably hadn't drive down yet.  I bring this up to get comments as to whether or not you think that this delay gives some advantage to those teams that are within driving distance, sleeping in their own beds, and still staying on a somewhat regular routine.  I'm sure those teams already in Nashville are finding places to practice, but still, hanging around motels and walking around Walmart would get old day after day.

MyView

Sacred Heart boys and girls were at hotel in Hope. They came back home yesterday. Nemo girls came back home too. Wonderview girls went on down yesterday, so they are in hotel for the next few days.

Pfan1115

baller5

They missed it games could have been played yesterday or today. Nothing on ground at 11:30 last night at nashville. What came was after midnight and was off roads here by 9:30am.

NEArkie

1A 3A 4A and 7A Are Playing Today.  ;D ;D

Mufasa012

Are any of the games at Nashville being broadcasted on video or is it just strictly audio. I saw they had a nice setup and wasn't sure

NEArkie

March 06, 2015, 01:17:42 pm #9 Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:20:11 pm by NEArkie
Quote from: Mufasa012 on March 06, 2015, 12:28:52 pm
Are any of the games at Nashville being broadcasted on video or is it just strictly audio. I saw they had a nice setup and wasn't sure

SPORTS ON HOMETOWN RADIO :

FRIDAY, MARCH 6:

2:30PM, STATE TOURNAMENT, IZARD COUNTY COUGARS VS. WESTERN GROVE, KSAR 92.3.

7PM, STATE TOURNAMENT, VIOLA LADY LONGHORNS VS. JASPER, KSAR 92.3.

SUNDAY MARCH 8:

1:00 IZARD COUNTY LADY COUGARS, KSAR 92.3.

http://www.myhometownradiostations.com/sports

Mufasa012

Quote from: NEArkie on March 06, 2015, 01:17:42 pm
Quote from: Mufasa012 on March 06, 2015, 12:28:52 pm

SPORTS ON HOMETOWN RADIO :

FRIDAY, MARCH 6:

2:30PM, STATE TOURNAMENT, IZARD COUNTY COUGARS VS. WESTERN GROVE, KSAR 92.3.

7PM, STATE TOURNAMENT, VIOLA LADY LONGHORNS VS. JASPER, KSAR 92.3.

I appreciate it

SUNDAY MARCH 8:

1:00 IZARD COUNTY LADY COUGARS, KSAR 92.3.

http://www.myhometownradiostations.com/sports

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas