• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NCAA QB Ratings

Started by SandLizard04, October 07, 2007, 12:26:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Quite Frankly

I know about baseball on a college level than you'd guess.  In fact, I had a relative play 2 years JUCO and 1 year D-1.  He was drafted on several occasions.  It's not all it's made out to be. It's also true that his teammates and opponents are JUCO as well you know.....

I'm sorry, but the route he is going is well traveled.  But on top of everything, he doesn't deserve any respect.  I've seen and heard enough out of his mouth for a year.  He's a coward and on top of that his "earhole" comment was all I needed to sum up his athletic genes. 

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 01:20:48 pm
I know about baseball on a college level than you'd guess.  In fact, I had a relative play 2 years JUCO and 1 year D-1.  He was drafted on several occasions.  It's not all it's made out to be. It's also true that his teammates and opponents are JUCO as well you know.....

I'm sorry, but the route he is going is well traveled.  But on top of everything, he doesn't deserve any respect.  I've seen and heard enough out of his mouth for a year.  He's a coward and on top of that his "earhole" comment was all I needed to sum up his athletic genes. 
I never heard the earhole comment so I don't know what you are talking about.

I never said you had to give him respect. I was just saying that there may be a lot of people drafted each year, but I wasn't one of them so I can't really say much. He had a lot of colleges offering him so he obviously has more talent than you think. I played with him when I was at RHS so I know whether he is good or not. You were acting like he wasn't any good and saying he had a bad arm because he played at JUCO. Just because someone is JUCO doesn't mean they aren't good players. Jess Todd came from JUCO...You could hit him when he was in JUCO too huh?

Quite Frankly

Why don't you read the whole thread next time?  If you are goign to defend him, I suggest you start by seeing why he was being ripped.

He opened his mouth to the point he had posts removed.  My aggression is a direct result of his BS.

Why come into it and not know the context?  You're smarter than that.  He's a goob.  It's been illustrated long ago.  He asked for his orig acct to be deleted and then starts over again as if he is gracing us with his presence.  I'm tired of his being here just to stir because the lovefest board is too slow.

He got what he deserved and will again if he goes at me.

RD™

Jarred is a sissified wannabe ladies man, who'd sheet himself if he ever came across anyone off of this boad he has mouthed off to and that includes the other board.

rsvl_hogfan4

October 08, 2007, 01:54:44 pm #54 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 01:56:57 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 01:42:02 pm
Why don't you read the whole thread next time?  If you are goign to defend him, I suggest you start by seeing why he was being ripped.

He opened his mouth to the point he had posts removed.  My aggression is a direct result of his BS.

Why come into it and not know the context?  You're smarter than that.  He's a goob.  It's been illustrated long ago.  He asked for his orig acct to be deleted and then starts over again as if he is gracing us with his presence.  I'm tired of his being here just to stir because the lovefest board is too slow.

He got what he deserved and will again if he goes at me.

My mistake, I actually had read the "earhole" comment. I just don't identify posts well with one word so I was a little confused. I do see that you made fun of him first by making fun of his arm. You could have just stayed out of it and let RD and him argue instead of getting involved like I did for the most part. Come on, you are smarter than that. Don't tell me to read the whole thread before I post like you were somehow justified to "rip" him. It was between Rd and him. He didn't say anything to you until you started running your mouth at him. That is all I am saying. My whole point was he has more talent than you think, and has more talent than you in baseball. Heck, I have played baseball my entire life almost year round and I am not as good as him. I have no problem admitting it, but for some reason you feel the need to make fun of him for playing JUCO and saying his arm isn't good. I wasn't defending anything except for the part where you were making fun of him for attending a different school. I don't have to read an entire thread to know if someone is good at baseball or not.

Whatever he has done to you in the past to make you mad I don't know. However, you chimed in when you didn't have to and then all of a sudden got defensive when he mouthed you back. Don't mouth someone and not expect to get mouthed back.

Quite Frankly

Just so I understand, you are giving me grief for something I said that didn't involve me yet you have posted 4+ times in the same manner?

Did you notice they he started the entire thing?  Of course you did.

He's a grown boy.  I don't think he needed you to defend him to me.  I seriously question your attempt to vilify him.  I know I got into the thread.  We all get into threads.  But the moment he showed his arrogance was the moment he swung the door open.

Why don't you call him on your speed dial and take your manlove exhibition to a private domain.

Rizzo

Except for Jeff, you all have no lives. It's sad that you chirp on someone for a full day...Get a life, and grow up.

Quite Frankly

Yet here you come within second of logging on....

Give Jeff a call.  Probably should let him pitch to you.

Rizzo

October 08, 2007, 04:48:12 pm #58 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 04:53:22 pm by Jarred
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 04:46:26 pm

You're a real moron to say the least.

On another note, I'm out for the evening, I've got a date...So feel free to jab away, since you obviously have nothing better to do with your life.

rsvl_hogfan4

October 08, 2007, 05:28:07 pm #59 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 05:30:55 pm by rsvl_hogfan4
Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 04:32:49 pm
Just so I understand, you are giving me grief for something I said that didn't involve me yet you have posted 4+ times in the same manner?

Did you notice they he started the entire thing?  Of course you did.

He's a grown boy.  I don't think he needed you to defend him to me.  I seriously question your attempt to vilify him.  I know I got into the thread.  We all get into threads.  But the moment he showed his arrogance was the moment he swung the door open.

Why don't you call him on your speed dial and take your manlove exhibition to a private domain.
I didn't start mouthing off to a person in here when I didn't have an argument. I just simply said I doubt you could hit a 90 mph fast ball. That isn't mouthing off when it is the truth. I am pretty sure everyone that is arguing on your side would agree that you would not be able to hit a ball coming at you 94 mph.

I haven't taken one personal jab at you. I am glad that you take one at me though. "Call him on your speed dial and take your manlove to a private domain?"??

I couldn't tell you the last time I called him.

Keep it up though you are real cool. I am sure you and your friends are just laughing it up because you called me gay. That is just hilarious.

RD™

Quote from: Jarred on October 08, 2007, 04:48:12 pm

On another note, I'm out for the evening, I've got a date...So feel free to jab away, since you obviously have nothing better to do with your life.
Prostitutes don't count.

jackfan1™

Quote from: RD on October 08, 2007, 05:36:00 pm

Prostitutes don't count.

There went my tea.

AllSmiles

Quote from: G on October 08, 2007, 05:37:50 pm
Holy crap this thread is awesome.

I second that.

I'm still giving out free hugs though! ;)

Rizzo

Prostitutes don't count.
If I wanted one of those, I'd holler at your girl. ;) Idiot.

bulldogs1159

Sometimes I seriously doubt the maturity of some on this board.

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Jarred on October 08, 2007, 05:44:56 pmIf I wanted one of those, I'd holler at your girl.

All she'd do is laugh.  Noodle arm and a noodle dick.

Quite Frankly

One hour later and you are still here Jarred?   What keeps you here?

Doesn't your team have the rule the Lady Back Softball team has?  You know the one, no dating your teammates.

SandLizard04

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on October 08, 2007, 05:51:16 pm
Sometimes I seriously doubt the maturity of some on this board.
Sometimes?

bulldogs1159

Quite Frankly

Everyone is allowed a little transgression from time to time..........

Not my normal procedure as most of you know, but properly motivated  and at the correct moment  I can "educate" those that so desperately need some specialized attention. 

All this is brought to you at no cost.

jackfan1™

Quote from: Quite Frankly on October 08, 2007, 06:19:48 pm

I dunno'.
I think you could take up a collection. ;)

rsvl_hogfan4

Not my normal procedure as most of you know, but properly motivated  and at the correct moment  I can "educate" those that so desperately need some specialized attention. 

Yea, because you were so justified by calling me gay.::) I didn't realize your inability of hitting a 94 mph fast ball means I am gay, but since it is the correct moment I guess I am in the wrong. I never once called you a name or attacked you personally. Just said you wouldn't be able to hit him, and that going to JUCO in baseball isn't as bad as you make it out to be. You apparently know everything about baseball and can hit pretty good, so I guess I don't have an arguement.

fastdrop

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 08, 2007, 07:23:16 pm

Yea, because you were so justified by calling me gay.::) I didn't realize your inability of hitting a 94 mph fast ball means I am gay, but since it is the correct moment I guess I am in the wrong. I never once called you a name or attacked you personally. Just said you wouldn't be able to hit him, and that going to JUCO in baseball isn't as bad as you make it out to be. You apparently know everything about baseball and can hit pretty good, so I guess I don't have an arguement.
juco..........she is right about that

mattp_68

what school did this donkey play for in highschool?

Uncle Ivan

rsvl_hogfan4

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Marcus Harrison on October 08, 2007, 07:51:52 pm
Russellville 2 years ago.

not ray

So what exactly was Casey's rating and where did he rank?  How about Mr. Leonard at ASU, and Paul Smith at Tulsa?

mattp_68

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 08, 2007, 08:04:10 pm

well i have money saying that my big cousin jeff pitches better than him

HA_Fan

Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 08:22:42 pm
So what exactly was Casey's rating and where did he rank?  How about Mr. Leonard at ASU, and Paul Smith at Tulsa?

Smith is 9th, Casey is 73rd, and Leonard is 90th.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: Marcus Harrison on October 08, 2007, 08:28:37 pm
Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on October 08, 2007, 08:04:10 pm

well i have money saying that my big cousin jeff pitches better than him
Congrats. I am pretty sure I will bet with a kid I have never met before and have no idea where he lives.::)Not to mention there isn't any proof, and you have never seen Jarred pitch and I haven't seen your cousin pitch.
Quote from: HA_Fan? on October 08, 2007, 08:31:43 pm
Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 08:22:42 pm

Smith is 9th, Casey is 73rd, and Leonard is 90th.
I wouldn't think Leonard was so low considering all the ASU fans have been praising him.

not ray

Wow now I could expect that with a 5th year senior that was better than the level that recruited him, but like was said who could believe a near first rounder like Leonard could actually be lower than Casey?

HA_Fan

Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 08:46:25 pm
Wow now I could expect that with a 5th year senior that was better than the level that recruited him, but like was said who could believe a near first rounder like Leonard could actually be lower than Casey?

I'm not sure if sacks work into the calculation, but he's been sacked 11 more times than Casey.  Part of that is the fact that ASU calls a lot more pass plays.  Their completion percentages are both about 52.5.

not ray

Why would sacks work into the equation.  Nope that is not what it is.  In the end no matter how many passes he throws there are 89 others that are rated ahead of him.

SandLizard04

All I wanted was to point out how good of a season Bradford was having....

HA_Fan

Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 08:56:00 pm
Why would sacks work into the equation.  Nope that is not what it is.  In the end no matter how many passes he throws there are 89 others that are rated ahead of him.

Just looked it up.  Sacks are not part of the equation.  What puts Leonard behind Casey is the touchdowns per attempt element.  Both of them have 7 TDs, but Leonard has 60 more attempts.

HA_Fan

Quote from: Ramblin' Man on October 08, 2007, 08:57:24 pm

His other numbers aren't too far behind Brennan's either.  Bradford has completed 70.7%.  Brennan has 73.4%.

not ray

So what is it beside the tds versus attempts that puts Mr. Leonard at 90th?  The comparion between him and Dick is pointless at best.  What I am wondering is given all the talk on the board why is he rated below 89 other QBs?

HA_Fan

Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 09:06:42 pm
So what is it beside the tds versus attempts that puts Mr. Leonard at 90th?  The comparion between him and Mr. C is pointless at best.  What I am wondering is given all the talk on the board why is he rated below 89 other QBs?

The way the formula works, it favors a QB that plays in a primarily rushing offense in the weight given to each touchdown pass.  Anotherwords, if Casey throws 1 TD this week, and Leonard throws 1 TD this week; Casey's QB rating will jump higher than Leonard's.

not ray

Ain't that a kick in the pants.  To be rated a high passer you have to be in an offense that normally runs the ball.

not ray

Weird part is a great deal of those guys in the top 10 are throwing the ball more often than the Hogs and Indians combined.

AllSmiles

LOL, you sound like you lost your best friend!

Do you need a hug?

dc24

October 08, 2007, 10:32:38 pm #92 Last Edit: October 08, 2007, 10:34:53 pm by dc24
Quote from: Special Delivery Jones on October 08, 2007, 09:06:42 pm
So what is it beside the tds versus attempts that puts Mr. Leonard at 90th?  The comparion between him and Mr. C is pointless at best.  What I am wondering is given all the talk on the board why is he rated below 89 other QBs?

Well I'll tell you that Leonard had about 10 or 12 passes dropped at ULM and he didn't play very well last week.  Even then, he's still better than Casey, IMO.  I wouldn't expect you to think any different since you hate ASU and haven't watched them play, so you have no idea.  Just watch Leonard and you can see that he has a better arm, and is a better athlete.  I don't know if this formulates rushing yards, but I know Leonard has 255 yards, and 3 rushing TD's.  What about Smith, where's your smarta$$ comment about him?

Also, before you say I hate the Razorbacks, which I don't.  Don't get me wrong, I don't like them, but I only hate Nebraska, Michigan, and a select few more.  I've been to plenty of Razorback games, I watch them on TV occasionally, and I know too much about them because this state's media force feeds you Razorback information.  I know about him, I've seen him play, Casey Mr. C is just not that good.  I don't know if he's as bad as some people think he is, but he isn't good by any stretch of the imagination.  If you just think Casey is better because that's your opinion, that's fine, I can live with that, but I wouldn't use this QB rating thing as the only indicator.  Go ahead and say Mr. C has played against tougher defenses this year, I dare you.

SandLizard04

Quote from: AllSmiles on October 08, 2007, 09:45:19 pm

LOL, you sound like you lost your best friend!

Do you need a hug?
Sure! :)

not ray

No dares needed.  But has he played against tougher defenses than the other 88 QBs besides Casey that are ranked ahead of him?  In my opinion Casey Dick is just to the left of pathetic.  To be rated below him for any reason is really kind of sad.  Casey Dick has no reason to even be a D1 QB. 

B&GT

Prostitutes don't count.

I was catching up on this thread and "idiot" was the first word that entered my mind.  So why did he say he was out for the evening at not even 5?  She must want to get away from him before dark.  Then he was still here an hour later.  Guess she forgot to pick him up or someone offered to pay more.

Rizzo

Quote from: B&GT on October 08, 2007, 11:10:04 pm

Prostitutes don't count.

I was catching up on this thread and "idiot" was the first word that entered my mind.  So why did he say he was out for the evening at not even 5?  She must want to get away from him before dark.  Then he was still here an hour later.  Guess she forgot to pick him up or someone offered to pay more.
Or, we went out for dinner, and then to a party, from which I just dropped her off at her house from. Remember, 5 where you are...is 6 where I am, and we left here about 7:30 for dinner. You are a moron.

B&GT

Quote from: Jarred on October 09, 2007, 01:33:20 am

Prostitutes don't count.

Or, we went out for dinner, and then to a party, from which I just dropped her off at her house from. Remember, 5 where you are...is 6 where I am, and we left here about 7:30 for dinner. You are a moron.

I don't think that hour difference makes any difference in what I said.  It's still not dark then and if she has any intuition it would be a short date.  Otherwise you either got RD's suggestion (literally or figuratively) or a really homely girl that's never been on a date before.  At least I can come up with something better than name calling.  I just realized I got censored and "idiot" was not what I typed.  Something more along the lines of what RD said, in a more sleazy manner.  Although what I heard was that you can't really get it on since in highschool no girls would talk to you and you stuck it in the pitching machine to get some action any way you could from something familiar and attractive to you.  You had it set to as low as your pitching speed, but even that was enough to take it off.

rsvl_hogfan4

Quote from: B&GT on October 09, 2007, 02:44:58 am

Prostitutes don't count.

I don't think that hour difference makes any difference in what I said.  It's still not dark then and if she has any intuition it would be a short date.  Otherwise you either got RD's suggestion (literally or figuratively) or a really homely girl that's never been on a date before.  At least I can come up with something better than name calling.  I just realized I got censored and "idiot" was not what I typed.  Something more along the lines of what RD said, in a more sleazy manner.  Although what I heard was that you can't really get it on since in highschool no girls would talk to you and you stuck it in the pitching machine to get some action any way you could from something familiar and attractive to you.  You had it set to as low as your pitching speed, but even that was enough to take it off.
What is the point of arguing whether he went on a date or not? He said he was going out for the evening. He never said he was leaving right away. He was just informing you guys that he wasn't going to be around to defend himself so you guys should have fun taking jabs at him.

This whole thread has gotten ridiculous. It was back on track, but once again it will be derailed to more pointless arguements.

Rizzo

Quote from: B&GT on October 09, 2007, 02:44:58 am

Prostitutes don't count.

Or, I had a pretty serious girlfriend through high school, but whatever.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas