• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2a week 1

Started by big E, August 30, 2015, 10:00:20 am

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Well it's that time again hopes are high and every body is ready to hit someone else. Des Arc @ Bald knob. Hopes are high in Eagle country with the Jags looming in week two will there be a letdown nah Eagles pull it out 28-22.

Marvell@ Barton.The Bears will be a bit angry after the scrimmage performance with DeWitt and the mustangs get the brunt of it.Bears roll at the house that Frank built 45-6.

Clarendon @ DeWitt. Lions have a new coach and higher than normal participation but it may not be enough to over come the Dragons 41-16 DeWitt.

Hazen @ Earle. The two teams that felt the wrath of the Dragons in consecutive weeks square off in a battle of 2a power's. Hazen lost alot of key pieces but they still have Logan Penn and should challenge for the top spot in the 6 again this season. The bulldogs lost some key players also but return there very large and very athletic qb.Earle historically start slow Hornets win this one in a barn burner 22-20.

Carlisle @ England.This may be the best team Farmer has had at England  they have athletes all over the field with the qb returning and the 8 foot tall beast at receiver the lions are poised to make a lot of noise this year.The Bison are learning a new system manager under the second year coach and may not have all the bugs worked out.Lions roll bit 51-16.

McCrory @ EPC. Old conference foes square off once again Campbell Rogo and company roll into Lepanto looking to build on a semi final appearance last fall The warriors are in a bit of a rebuilding mode. Rogo runs wild and the Jags roll38-12.

Augusta @ marianna. Augusta according to reports have more kids out this year but it won't be enough. Trojons 26-18.

Brinkley @ Western yell county. This was a closer game than expected last year Brinkley lost some key linemen and a starting qb but they still have the best back in the conference .Brinkley wins31-12.

Rector @ Pw. The winningest class in PW Jr high history are sophomores so we will see if they are ready to step up and turn this thing around there are alot 'of high hopes for these young Patriot's. Last year this game was real close in the first half PW has a young line that will be greatly under sized but we will have a huge speed advantage. Pats win 39-14.

Ventman

jbtiger73

BigLion10

Looks good except the DA bald know game. BK is expected to challenge harding for the conference title this year and looking good from what I hear. Gotta go with the dogs by 14

MomaLion

Dewitt may win but I don't think it'll be nearly that big of a difference.

brown2010

how u say brinkleyhas best back. u smoking something

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: brown2010 on August 30, 2015, 03:18:32 pm
how u say brinkleyhas best back. u smoking something

I think the 6 has some of the best backs in 2A, Rogo, Penn, Greene and one nobody really knows much about and that's Conway at des arc, he could possibly turn some heads this year.

And yea Greene may be the best, it's all yet to be seen.

RiverEagle079

Seems right to me BIG E!

big E

Brown if Greene plays for one of the top teams in this conference it would be a no brainer he's a freak and yes he's a better back than Rogo sorry if that upsets you Brown. Just my opinion.

littleman

Greene could be D1 material, Rogo  is the fastest white kid I've ever seen, and I played against the great Jerry "Bruiser" Pryor, but I don't think he has the size to be D1. He is great though and he will run through this Conference like a hot knife through butter.

littleman

In saying that , and I can't believe I'm saying this but I agree with E. If Greene would have been playing on the top two teams, he would have all kinds of folks looking at him.

purplehajj

No way Greene is better than rogo

Ventman

Greene is a man among boys! Rogo is very elusive! Can you imagine those two kids on the same team, what a duo that would be.

jbtiger73

Purp, you better believe it. You should see him now. He's about 225 now. And much faster. And big e, I won't be at the western yell county game for an update. But i will be at the PW game next Friday. In Saint Louis on and off for a couple months for job training. Hopefully my Cards make the playoffs while im up here

HorseFeathers

Quote from: jbtiger73 on August 30, 2015, 08:57:44 pm
Purp, you better believe it. You should see him now. He's about 225 now. And much faster. And big e, I won't be at the western yell county game for an update. But i will be at the PW game next Friday. In Saint Louis on and off for a couple months for job training. Hopefully my Cards make the playoffs while im up here

If you struggle with wyc, I wouldn't worry about the playoffs for brinkley...

big E

HF they struggled with them last year and went all the way to the quarters.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: big E on August 31, 2015, 05:21:11 am
HF they struggled with them last year and went all the way to the quarters.

Wyc was a playoff team last year..... they may not win a game this year. Pretty sure they lost everything from last year as well..

big E

Brinkley lost a lot from last year also but they still have Mr Greene.

green-eagle

for my 6A friends and haters.....this ole eagle will refrain from commenting to much on the 2A-6 board....these past two years, I have not family members playing directly for Des Arc, but I do have a son playing for another Eagle of another color....so enjoy your season....

I will check in now and then...especially during the week of " hating an Scrapper-Hornet Week"....... go eagles and keep an eye on those tigers from Brinkley!

Lions84

Well it's that time again hopes are high and every body is ready to hit someone else. Des Arc @ Bald knob. Hopes are high in Eagle country with the Jags looming in week two will there be a letdown nah Eagles pull it out 28-22.

Marvell@ Barton.The Bears will be a bit angry after the scrimmage performance with DeWitt and the mustangs get the brunt of it.Bears roll at the house that Frank built 45-6.

Clarendon @ DeWitt. Lions have a new coach and higher than normal participation and the Lions eat the Dragons 36-16

Hazen @ Earle. The two teams that felt the wrath of the Dragons in consecutive weeks square off in a battle of 2a power's. Hazen lost alot of key pieces but they still have Logan Penn and should challenge for the top spot in the 6 again this season. The bulldogs lost some key players also but return there very large and very athletic qb.Earle historically start slow Hornets win this one in a barn burner 22-20.

Carlisle @ England.This may be the best team Farmer has had at England  they have athletes all over the field with the qb returning and the 8 foot tall beast at receiver the lions are poised to make a lot of noise this year.The Bison are learning a new system manager under the second year coach and may not have all the bugs worked out.Lions roll bit 51-16.

McCrory @ EPC. Old conference foes square off once again Campbell Rogo and company roll into Lepanto looking to build on a semi final appearance last fall The warriors are in a bit of a rebuilding mode. Rogo runs wild and the Jags roll38-12.

Augusta @ marianna. Augusta according to reports have more kids out this year but it won't be enough. Trojons 26-18.

Brinkley @ Western yell county. This was a closer game than expected last year Brinkley lost some key linemen and a starting qb but they still have the best back in the conference .Brinkley wins31-12.

Rector @ Pw. The winningest class in PW Jr high history are sophomores so we will see if they are ready to step up and turn this thing around there are alot 'of high hopes for these young Patriot's. Last year this game was real close in the first half PW has a young line that will be greatly under sized but we will have a huge speed advantage. Pats win 39-14.

Bolded the Winners.

Lions84

Game time is getting closer.

big E

The Patriot nation would like to ask for prayers for Coach Charles  Sartin who lost his mother today.

RiverEagle079

20 minutes LETS GET IT ON!!!

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on September 04, 2015, 03:02:31 pm
The Patriot nation would like to ask for prayers for Coach Charles  Sartin who lost his mother today.
Prayers from Clarendon.

big E

Well SR tailback Devonte Jordon went down on the first series with a ankle (athletic tape people use it it works)but little brother stood the show tenth graders stepped up when we needed them and made some big plays way to win this one for coach guys.

RiverEagle079

Wait are you saying.......... PW gets to the playoffs!!!!! :o

big E

Nope I'm saying thowe sophs stepped up 1 game at a time babe.and way to go Eagles.

RiverEagle079

the praise is appreciated soooooo mild with slaw?

big E

RiverEagle079

you going to be around tomorrow

Pick_DA_EAGLES

The hazen posters are being quiet. Lol

big E

Nope I'll catch up with you bud no worries.

RiverEagle079

I noticed........... looks like imo the championship will be played next week

big E

I think Earle beat them speechless. Goodness.

RiverEagle079

Quote from: big E on September 04, 2015, 10:29:10 pm
Nope I'll catch up with you bud no worries.
Im not worried I was just wanting a excuse to swing by Craigs

big E

big E

Lol blame my wife I have to do the family thing oh fun.

RiverEagle079

big E

littleman

I watched a group of sophomores grow up a little tomight. Same scenario as last year at first, but these kids bowed up and started hitting folks in the mouth and running hard. Good job guys.

Lions84

Good wins for Buck,DA and PW.  The Scourge ,Clarendon and Hazen all got Drilled last Night.

Hater

Quote from: big E on August 30, 2015, 10:00:20 am

Clarendon @ DeWitt. Lions have a new coach and higher than normal participation but it may not be enough to over come the Dragons 41-16 DeWitt.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas