• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke and Gurdon

Started by feedmemore, August 26, 2015, 08:19:50 am

Previous topic - Next topic

feedmemore

Any thoughts on this scrimmage last night? Did Gurdon look like they are ready to make another run at the conference title?

El Jefe

Gurdon looked pretty solid. They looked farther along than they were last year. I thought Fouke looked real good as well. Fouke may surprise some teams this year. Gurdon should make another run this year.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: El Jefe on August 26, 2015, 12:02:40 pm
Gurdon looked pretty solid. They looked farther along than they were last year. I thought Fouke looked real good as well. Fouke may surprise some teams this year. Gurdon should make another run this year.

As long as they play them at their place. Right?

GusBrown

Did anyone get a score for this game? Also, How did Gurdon look throwing the ball? I know they lost their best 2 WRs from last year to graduation.

tacklethis...

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 26, 2015, 12:54:43 pm

Is the suprise the flag cannons the refs are carrying?

godgiven999

Fouke was up 21-7 when the starters were pulled. Fouke has improved the last 2-3 seasons.
Gurdon will be fine, Fouke showed some area we need to improve on.

tacklethis...

Quote from: godgiven999 on August 31, 2015, 05:15:13 pm
Fouke was up 21-7 when the starters were pulled. Fouke has improved the last 2-3 seasons.
Gurdon will be fine, Fouke showed some area we need to improve on.

Practice games are hard to evaluate. We didnt look good in ours either...

ARTexan

21-7 when you took out your starters? Gurdon #3 and #2 never came out. Best two players they have.

El Jefe

Quote from: HF on August 30, 2015, 03:59:51 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 26, 2015, 12:54:43 pm

Is the suprise the flag cannons the refs are carrying?
We shall see

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas