• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 1 hermitage @ LC

Started by heavyhittaz_7, August 14, 2015, 12:34:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheek

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2015, 08:01:10 am
Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on August 28, 2015, 10:48:42 pm
He is better than anybody on that warren team he's faster then anybody on that team he's getting looked at by 5 D1 school's right now anybody on that team doing that? Don't think so. Monta can go to any school in Arkansas and start on a team. stay on the 4a board with that none sense.

He is not better than ANYONE on the warren team. I assure you.

If Thomas came to Warren,  he would easily be the fastest and best skilled player on your team.  Everyone in town would be happy except for the player that lost his spot.

AirWarren

Who would lose their spot?

You hermitage guys need to worry about your team. You got beat by Drew central in a scrimmage. A team that has won 8 games in 7 years. A team that hasn't won a game in 4 years.

We will worry about Warren. A team that has played in 5 state championships since 2000.

Cheek

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2015, 08:39:06 am

You hermitage guys need to worry about your team. You got beat by Drew central in a scrimmage. A team that has won 8 games in 7 years. A team that hasn't won a game in 4 years.

We will worry about Warren. A team that has played in 5 state championships since 2000.

Dude, you are missing the point.  Hermitage is not a good team, but Thomas is an awesome player.  Bo Hembre would crawl from Warren to Hermitage to get Thomas.

heavyhittaz_7

He is better than anybody on that warren team he's faster then anybody on that team he's getting looked at by 5 D1 school's right now anybody on that team doing that? Don't think so. Monta can go to any school in Arkansas and start on a team. stay on the 4a board with that none sense.

name one that's better?

HorseFeathers

August 29, 2015, 11:07:41 am #54 Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:25:38 am by HF

So....what you're saying it's that a kid drawing D1 attention wouldn't start at Warren...yeah ok...I don't know who from hermitage took a dump in your well but your hate for them is very obviously clouding your judgement....

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: AirWarren link=topic=142507.mbash 188958#msg3188958 date=1440855546

We will  worry about Warren. A team that has played in 5 state championships since 2000.
we not worried about warren dude. You the one jumped on this thred talking crap about hermitage and Thomas. Don't try and bash us or put us down and expect us not to say something back. Afther all said and done Thomas still better then anyone on that warren team lol you know that  so do I and everyone else. And about drew central Thomas got pulled at the 5 min mark of the live quarter to give his back ups playing time.

AirWarren

"His backups". That's why we don't want this kid in warren. We win championships as a TEAM.

AirWarren

Quote from: HF on August 29, 2015, 11:07:41 am

So....what you're saying it's that a kid drawing D1 attention wouldn't start at Warren...yeah ok...I don't know who from hermitage took a dump in your well but your hate for them is very obviously clouding your judgement....

Ha. Take a walk dude.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2015, 12:00:32 pm
"His backups". That's why we don't want this kid in warren. We win championships as a TEAM.
just say YOU don't want him in warren because I know plenty people that do! Anyhow don't you belong on the 4a board? Get back up there with that none sense.

LJ06

You must be Monta himself. I certainly hope not.

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: LJ06 on August 29, 2015, 12:52:42 pm
no I assure you this is not Monta I promise you that!

AirWarren

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on August 29, 2015, 12:14:47 pm
Quote from: AirWarren on August 29, 2015, 12:00:32 pm
just say YOU don't want him in warren because I know plenty people that do! Anyhow don't you belong on the 4a board? Get back up there with that none sense.

Ok.

LJ06

Quote from: heavyhittaz_7 on August 29, 2015, 12:57:42 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on August 29, 2015, 12:52:42 pm
no I assure you this is not Monta I promise you that!

Good hate for the young man to be on a message board.

JC Guy

If he is not better than anyone on the Warren team then they have one heck of a team. The kid is a baller for sure.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: JC Guy on August 30, 2015, 12:40:57 am

If he is not better than anyone on the Warren team then they have one heck of a team. The kid is a baller for sure.

22 D1 prospects....they better beat everyone by 35 this year with that kind of talent

Hermitsfan08

Quote from: LJ06 on August 28, 2015, 04:00:49 pm
Quote from: Oldman on August 28, 2015, 03:42:54 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on August 28, 2015, 02:43:21 pm
Quote from: HF on August 25, 2015, 08:45:45 pm
Quote from: LJ06 on August 25, 2015, 08:24:02 pm
Hermitage had to borrow from Junior High ranks to field a team from what I hear. No depth at all.

How long till Thomas is wearing orange?
[/quote
He won't be wearing orange for the Lumbaerjacks.
what has happened to warren's recruiting budget?

If we have to start poaching Hermitage players to make it will be in sad shape.
Thomas better and a lot faster than any body on the lumberjacks.. So don't ever think he need them.. Truthfully y'all wished y'all had him

Hermitsfan08

I can assure he is better than every one on Warren team name a player better and we can compare them both

LJ06

Quote from: Hermitsfan08 on September 01, 2015, 01:13:35 pm
I can assure he is better than every one on Warren team name a player better and we can compare them both

Maybe so, but you guys need more than just him down there this season. One guy can't do it all. I will take a team full of talented, but less talented players than Monta over just one superstar talent like Monta. Just my opinion. Good luck on the season you guys need it playing in 8-2A.

tacklethis...

Is this a Friday or Saturday game? And where?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: LJ06 on September 01, 2015, 03:35:58 pm

Maybe so, but you guys need more than just him down there this season. One guy can't do it all. I will take a team full of talented, but less talented players than Monta over just one superstar talent like Monta. Just my opinion. Good luck on the season you guys need it playing in 8-2A.

Maybe you don't remember strong just a few short years ago?

thelumberjack

I have seen our linebacker out run Monta. So he cant out run them all. And we have a reciever that will out run him also. Monta is a great athlete but there's other athletes around also.

mtindian42

he would look good in Buckeye red. go bucks...

heavyhittaz_7

Quote from: thelumberjack on September 01, 2015, 09:11:53 pm
I have seen our linebacker out run Monta. So he cant out run them all. And we have a reciever that will out run him also. Monta is a great athlete but there's other athletes around also.
when and where? Did you see your linebacker out run Monta?  By the way welcome to fearless friday

JC Guy

I have gave Monty his props but that kid that plays D end, punter and wide out for the Jacks was pretty speacial. Can't remember his name but he had over 100 receiving with three TDs, four sacks and I don't know how many tackles for loss. Yeah he is not a one man gang but he can play on my team.

LJ06

Quote from: JC Guy on September 02, 2015, 02:26:00 am
I have gave Monty his props but that kid that plays D end, punter and wide out for the Jacks was pretty speacial. Can't remember his name but he had over 100 receiving with three TDs, four sacks and I don't know how many tackles for loss. Yeah he is not a one man gang but he can play on my team.

He is the kick returner too. 3 receptions for 151 yards and 4 sacks

LJ06

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 01, 2015, 07:43:29 pm

I do. Won't work in 4A

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: LJ06 on September 02, 2015, 06:02:23 am

I do. Won't work in 4A

But "IT" could/has worked in 2A where hermitage plays.

JC Guy

Quote from: LJ06 on September 02, 2015, 06:02:23 am

I do. Won't work in 4A
When the player is that good it will work at any level. KD is doing it at the D1 level.

LadyCougar

It's that time!! It's been a long time a coming bt FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL IS HERE!! Tonight LC takes on Hermitage in Cougar Country. Two great backs on both teams ready to take the field. Good luck to all teams and safe travels to everyone

AirWarren

This Hermitage team is not that Strong team of that year.

And rest assured, That strong team would not have gotten beat by Drew central in a scrimmage.

heavyhittaz_7

Congrats lc best of luck the rest of yall season.

Proud Buckaroo

One player simply cannot do it all. Especially when you have no help. You cannot really compare Dixon to Monta. Dixon had a good line to run behind the year they won.

LJ06

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 04, 2015, 10:56:08 pm
One player simply cannot do it all. Especially when you have no help. You cannot really compare Dixon to Monta. Dixon had a good line to run behind the year they won.

Exactly. Monta is a great player, but he has no help.

mtindian42

I can say this about Thomas the kid is loyal to HERMITAGE...cause he could be at warren wining...but he choices to stay there and try to help this school get to the playoffs...hats off to that kid...

JackofallTrades

Someone said it would be worse with better field conditions..lol I agreed with my guy mhfcharlesi

JackofallTrades

Someone said it would be worse with better field conditions..lol I agreed with my guy mhfcharlesi

heavyhittaz_7

Max prep named Thomas player of the game with him haveing 15 rushes for 100 yards and 8 catches for 118 yard and three touchdowns could of been more but a couple he scored got called back. I like how Thomas got both teams together after the game and lead a prayer. Shows real class Then as I was walking off the field he and Burks greeted each other again and wish each other good luck  this season and both said they hope to see each other at the next level and Burks said hopefully on the same team lol. They both might be on the hill together!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas