• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sept 4 McCrory @ EPC

Started by Donnie Jamon, August 05, 2015, 11:09:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Donnie Jamon

Rogo, Campbell and company travel to Lepanto.  EPC is 7-2 against McCrory but does that really mean anything anymore?  EPC will play a bunch of Soph's but will be ready and play hard.  They have a few players with experience coming back.  RB's are solid.  A new qb, a whole new group of receivers. Will it be enough?  Will McCrory come in over confident or have jitters the 1st game of the season?  I know it don't look good for EPC with the talent and experience that McCrory has coming back but you can never count out a WARRIOR!

Ventman

purpleswag

BigLion10

I expect it to be a really good game but I'll take the jags by a score

mcnewfamily

jags by two scores. no jitters for the jags.  got some great additions this year also.

Proud Buckaroo

Why exactly can I not find any videos or highlights on Kaigan?

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: mcnewfamily on August 05, 2015, 05:06:52 pm
jags by two scores. no jitters for the jags.  got some great additions this year also.

Dang, I was thinking just the opposite lol. You gonna make it?

birddawg1986

I know that McCrory is probably a preseason top 4 team, but don't sleep on this 2015 EPC team. Yes it doesn't have the star names as in the past year, but could go a long way if they stay healthy. McCrory should win but playing in LA will be a tuff task.

mcnewfamily

this is our year to beat those warriors donnie. going to try my best to be there.

Proud Buckaroo

Still. No one has answered me as to why I cannot find any highlights on this Kaigan Rogo kid.

Ventman

Proud Buckaroo

There is three videos, and I cannot get access to them. It keeps saying "We are preparing the vidoes."

Ventman

I'm not sure where to look. Youtube may have something. This kid is fun to watch.

Proud Buckaroo

Looked him up on youtube. Only thing on there is a peewee football game.

brown2010

DJ MCCRORY BY 3 TDS OR MORE YOU WANT STOP US

RiverEagle079

Number 4

mtindian42

He is one of the best in 2a.

Number 4

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Number 4 on August 09, 2015, 01:25:31 pm
Here is the link to rogo's highlights.
http://www.hudl.com/team/33196/highlights/91657847

I'll click on this momentarily. If it's the ones I've seen. There is four videos about 50 seconds long each, and they will not play.

Number 4

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 09, 2015, 04:02:53 pm
Quote from: Number 4 on August 09, 2015, 01:25:31 pm
Here is the link to rogo's highlights.
http://www.hudl.com/team/33196/highlights/91657847

I'll click on this momentarily. If it's the ones I've seen. There is four videos about 50 seconds long each, and they will not play.
This is the main highlights. It is about seven minutes long.

Proud Buckaroo

Thanks. I'll go watch them now.

Number 4

bdubyab60

Rogos pretty tough for sure. Hoepfully we can contain him. Should be a good game, no prediction yet.

Donnie Jamon

Quote from: bdubyab60 on August 10, 2015, 04:43:47 pm
Rogos pretty tough for sure. Hoepfully we can contain him. Should be a good game, no prediction yet.

Man these 10th graders will be something special. I'll say this bc earles qb is a 10th grader now and will be very very good but these boys are mean and nasty. If you thought Epc is rebuilding then you are wrong. They are just reloading. Not u bdubya just others.

Lions84

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 10, 2015, 11:30:06 pm
Quote from: bdubyab60 on August 10, 2015, 04:43:47 pm

Man these 10th graders will be something special. I'll say this bc earles qb is a 10th grader now and will be very very good but these boys are mean and nasty. If you thought Epc is rebuilding then you are wrong. They are just reloading. Not u bdubya just others.
I thik we will take some lumps early but should get better as the year goes along. Youngest group we have had in a while but pretty talented. By the time they are seniors though they could be one of the better defensive teams we have had.

playmaker04

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2015, 05:19:29 pm
hudl or youtube

playmaker04

brown2010

u serius playmaker. we will beat them 3 or more tds

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: playmaker04 on August 14, 2015, 11:26:09 am
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2015, 05:19:29 pm
hudl or youtube

That question has already been answered.

FD4

I have to agree with Brown, Jags by at least 3.  If not, it will be a nail biter.  This is not a case of McCrory wanting to win at EPC, it's a case of they have to win this game! No if's and's or but's about it to become that next level team.

bdubyab60

I dont think beating a very young EPC team first game of the year, with what Mccrory has returning, makes them a next level team.

I mean by the end of the year last year they were playing as good as anyone, made the semis didnt they. I would say they leveled up last year IMO.

Im picking Mccrory to win this game, Jags should be better than us this year. Ill still be there rooting my Warriors on though and think it will be a closer game than some are thinking.

FD4

My version of next level means at the very least a runner up trophy in the case, simply put, you play in the championship game.  I know the Jags have at least one runner up trophy, there could be two, I am not sure about the game vs Prescott in early 70's but was thinking it was a championship, the other was vs Oak Grove played in 79 the graduation year of 80.  Oh and worth mentioning, although the Jags did not get a runner up trophy the year of the double over time loss to Parkin played in Wynne in 77, they did end up 2nd in the final poll that season.  Parkin blew Berryville away in that game.  Was what it was.............it should be a great season for many of the Highschool teams in the state.

mtindian42

USA today score. Epc 32 mccrory 28.

brown2010

usaknows nothing about fooball they want scre 32 and hey want win

MCCRORY 38 OR MORE  EPC 13 OR UNDER

big E

hssportfan

August 21, 2015, 05:30:50 pm #37 Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:18:21 pm by hssportfan
This EPC team is young but loaded with talent. Not as fast as years past but stronger. Thought we may have a down year but after watching practice a couple of times I'm excited about this bunch. They wIll probably take a couple on the chin because of their youth, but they will also surprise a few. This may be McCrorys year, but you better get them this year because they will be tough next.

Donnie Jamon

Youth and size is a big question with this EPC bunch but they will be mean and tough.  Probably the most depth that has ever been at EPC.  They have about 30 or so players and most of them will play. 

FD4

McCrory 6,428 EPC 12.  Yep, that's that.

Donnie Jamon

wanna bet a 6 pk on that one FD4?

FD4

Not really, how about one of those burgers from ole BEDUBYA or what ever he calls himself , charge it to ole Brown2010

bdubyab60

I retired from the grill. Just put my boy in college so all I'm doing now is watching games. But I'll take those points for sure lol

Donnie Jamon

Brown def looks like he hasn't ever turned down a cheeseburger. I'm not one to talk either tho lol.

bdubyab60

Shoot I packed on quite a few pounds running that grill. Bdub special cheese burger with bbq meat added, sauce and nacho cheese.

Donnie Jamon

Sounds good but that bbq Bologna at Earle is off the chain

FD4

Dang man, you makin me hungry, think I'll skip across the street and get some donuts.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on August 26, 2015, 10:17:41 pm
Sounds good but that bbq Bologna at Earle is off the chain
Aint that the truth

ISU7

You guys need too "EAT MO CHIKIN"...lol Good luck Warriors and Jags... ;D

RunAndGun431

Jags by 18. Campbell throws TD and runs 1. rogo runs 3 TD...davis 10+ tackles

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas