• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Predict your team's record

Started by heavyhittaz_7, July 01, 2015, 09:22:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on August 08, 2015, 09:45:25 am
I'm saying we beat Dewitt, Marvell, PW, Augusta and Brinkley/Carlisle are toss ups...I know nothing about Mountainburg. Clear losses to Hazen, Des Arc and Mccrory. The reason for thinking we could pull off Brinkley is because of the rivalry and Carlisle because it's homecoming.

Yep

HorseFeathers

If clarendon is good enough to challenge for a playoff spot in the 6, they'll best mountainburg handily

big E

Clarendon doesn't beat PW they caught us last year without a tailback we got a lot more depth at tailback this year and got a lot better on defence.

RiverEagle079

Big E that PW education is showing defense

big E

Hey if you had my phone you would be glad to complete a sentence  it has a mind of iit's own.

big E

Dont you have a ccriminal to watch.

big E

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Lions84 on August 14, 2015, 01:15:15 pm
I'm saying we beat Dewitt, Marvell, PW, Augusta and Brinkley/Carlisle are toss ups...I know nothing about Mountainburg. Clear losses to Hazen, Des Arc and Mccrory. The reason for thinking we could pull off Brinkley is because of the rivalry and Carlisle because it's homecoming.

Yep

Burg has been down..

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Hornet4ever on August 15, 2015, 03:16:49 pm
Quote from: Lions84 on August 14, 2015, 01:15:15 pm

Yep

Burg has been down..

Have they won a playoff game since they up set hector in 2003

bulldoghistorian

When does Junction City play Haynesville, La? And where?

JC Guy

Quote from: bulldoghistorian on August 15, 2015, 06:38:28 pm
When does Junction City play Haynesville, La? And where?
Week three at JC.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on August 14, 2015, 07:47:00 pm
Clarendon doesn't beat PW they caught us last year without a tailback we got a lot more depth at tailback this year and got a lot better on defence.
We shall see :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas