• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2a top 10 sign up

Started by HorseFeathers, May 24, 2015, 08:53:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

12th man belongs in the 2a 5 HF

Bluffer

Donnie Jamon

I will do any conf you need. I'm just that good lol

playmaker04

I'll do 3-2a. Cross County homer

godgiven999

mtindian42

1. Rison 2.jc 3.cc 4. Hazen 5. Mccroy 6. Gurdon 7. Earle 8. Des arc 9. Epc 10. Hector

HorseFeathers

Need another voter from teh 2A-5...will send out pm's to everyone who volunteered in teh next week for Week 1 Voting

HorseFeathers

Bump...Dont forget to get week 1 in...I sent pm's out earlier this week, and still waiting to hear back from most of ya

BigLion10

Pick_DA_EAGLES

BrianfromCarlisle

FD4

HF, the only good I could do would be to collect info on district 3. While CC seems to have the studs to put a lot of points on the board this season, one can never rule out Earle.  There always seem to be some speed out the wazoo from Earle, and they did put a mercy ruling on CC last season.  They have a couple athletes coming back for this season.  Like posted above EPC has a great coach and those guys up there are used to winning.  It's always dangerous when you play the former #2's out of anybody's group.  Seems they want to prove themselves and make a statement which brings me back to CC.  Same thing there as well.  Coach Williams has some fresh guys wanting to make a name for themselves as well.  Then there is Walnut Ridge, nobody beats WR in WR, hmmmmmmmm, wonder why zebra's.  Well, for an old 5A guy, that's about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas