• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7-2A

Started by feedmemore, May 13, 2015, 02:32:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

feedmemore

What can we expect from this conference? Who will be the same, better, or worse? What are the teams hoping to accomplish out of spring ball?

The_Devil_Himself

Welcome to Fearless.

feedmemore

Thanks for the welcome..

Blue

Mt Ida should be favored to win it all they return everyone except 1 player if I'm not mistaken.

Lafayette County also return a lot of kids who are just now learning how to win

Gurdon as always will contend

Dierks should be competitive and make the playoffs

Foreman has a stud QB who will be a Jr depending on how much help he gets they could be playoff material

I look for Murfreesboro, Mineral and Spring Hill to be on bottom of the rankings

Proud Buckaroo

Is Burks a senior this year? For LC.

Mohawk 54

RabidWolf

Rumor is going around that Burks might be wearing red and white next year.

Cheek

Quote from: RabidWolf on June 08, 2015, 09:59:29 pm

Henderson State

The_Devil_Himself

Magnolia or Texarkana?

BigLion10

Camden Fairview?

HorseFeathers

Quote from: RabidWolf on June 08, 2015, 09:59:29 pm

purple and gold?

BigLion10

Yea HF he's coming to england lol

feedmemore

Word is LC head coach left..will this affect their success or not?

BigLion10

As long as the new coach gives it to Burks they should be alright

feedmemore

Bigpoppie

So has lc hired a new coach?  Haven't saw it posted anywhere?

feedmemore

Haven't hesrd..has anyone heard if Foreman has hired anyone?

BLUEBLOOD

M.I Time

Mount ida will be strong but lacking the size up front .
My predictions of conference will be

1. Gurdon/mount ida
3. LC
4. Dierks
5. Murfreesboro
6. Mineral Springs
7. Spring Hill

LadyCougar

1. Gurdon
2. Mt. Ida/LC
4. Murfreesboro
5. Mineral Springs
6. Springhill
7. Dierks

Trint Creek

Looks like Foreman has been left out of the last two post. They should be in the middle some where?

BigLion10

Trint Creek

I guess that shows what you know about 7aa. Go to bed.

BigLion10

Never heard of the 7AA now u go to bed

Trint Creek

So what district have you heard of? since you are posting on this thread.

BigLion10

Trint Creek

That is what I thought. ???

BigLion10

Yea never heard of the gators from foreman or the go daddies from Gurdon or cougar chicks from LC

Trint Creek

There you go. Good job. Good luck with your team this year. Maybe they will win the 1-2A or the 9-2A this year.

BigLion10

I'm just hoping we get a playoff spot in the 9-2A gonna be tough this year with keo humnoke cotton plant and biscoe in the league

Trint Creek

Don't worry I think you will win that district and drive far into the playoffs and maybe even win state. Good Luck!!!!

BigLion10

Thanks you're gonna need it!!

MSHS FAn

Mineral Springs will be much improved

Proud Buckaroo

2A-9..... Really, Trint?

godgiven999

Gurdon is returning almost everyone from last season Conference champ team. 9 offensive starters, over 3000 yards return in 2 players alone. The line is big! RB Harvel is lighting fast. Dual threat QB. Defense will always be strong under coach Jackson. If this team can have some receivers step up Gurdon is a legit state title contender!
I see Gurdon walking through conference again this year. I hope the 7 is better this year, the conference as a whole was weak last season!

Trint Creek

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on August 05, 2015, 05:20:58 pm
2A-9..... Really, Trint?
I didn't dream that up. You are going to have to talk to the lion 10 boy.

BigLion10

First of all I'm no boy and I'm probably a lot bigger than you are and I was just messin last night

Trint Creek

Sorry looks like I touched a nerve. Looks like you are going to talk to the really big fellow lion 10. Now that has been corrected. Just messing around tonight.

BigLion10

Sorry been a rough day lol you're alright I ain't mad. I predict Mineral Springs has a bounce back year this year and makes a little noise as well

Trint Creek

Mineral Springs is one of those teams that has a winning tradition so I agree they want be down long.

BigLion10

They have talent they just have to put it together, I remember watching them make a deep run in the playoffs a couple of years ago

MSHS FAn

I'm sort of an assistant coach and we look pretty solid! We have depth that we haven't had the past few years

HorseFeathers

Quote from: MSHS FAn on August 17, 2015, 05:56:33 pm
I'm sort of an assistant coach and we look pretty solid! We have depth that we haven't had the past few years

Sort of?  Does that mean you serve high quality h2o?

Sorry I could not resist

BigLion10

I got a water spoon aaaaahhhh!!

MSHS FAn

Quote from: HF on August 17, 2015, 06:09:59 pm
Quote from: MSHS FAn on August 17, 2015, 05:56:33 pm

Sort of?  Does that mean you serve high quality h2o?

Sorry I could not resist

Lol it's fine but no I'm in college to be a coach and they allow me to help them! I keep stats and help out around the football and basketball programs!

Hollerboy79

This one will include Foreman, since everybody has forgotten them!  ;D

1. Gurdon
Have to be the pre-season favorite since they won it last year and will be returning most of their weapons.
2. Mt. Ida
They'll be stout as always and it's hard to pick who wins between these two. Mt. Ida will give Gurdon all they want.
3. LC
As long as Burks is healthy, and even if he's not 100%, this team will be hard to beat.
4. Dierks
Should be able to make some noise and the playoffs
5. Murfreesboro
Could finish as high as 3 in my opinion, but my pre-season gut is telling me 5. A lot of talent for this team.
6. Foreman
The little team that everyone forgot. Stud at QB, if they can find some talent to put around him watch out.
7. Mineral Springs
Has some potential to be good, but will have to make improvements from last year.
8. Spring Hill
Just can't see them finishing any higher than this.

outlaws4life26

Quote from: Hollerboy79 on August 20, 2015, 10:36:35 am

1. Gurdon
Have to be the pre-season favorite since they won it last year and will be returning most of their weapons.
2. Mt. Ida
They'll be stout as always and it's hard to pick who wins between these two. Mt. Ida will give Gurdon all they want.
3. LC
As long as Burks is healthy, and even if he's not 100%, this team will be hard to beat.
4. Dierks
5. Murfreesboro
Could finish as high as 3 in my opinion, but my pre-season gut is telling me 5. A lot of talent for this team.
6. Foreman
The little team that everyone forgot. Stud at QB, if they can find some talent to put around him watch out.
7. Mineral Springs
Has some potential to be good, but will have to make improvements from last year.
8. Spring Hill
Looks about right but i would switch Dierks and Murfeesboro. Cant see Dierks making much noise this year.

panther07

Quote from: outlaws4life26 on August 22, 2015, 10:12:47 am

1. Gurdon
2. Mt. Ida
3. LC
4. Dierks
5. Murfreesboro
6. Foreman
7. Mineral Springs
8. Spring Hill
Looks about right but i would switch Dierks and Murfeesboro. Cant see Dierks making much noise this year.

Is Dierks QB out for season? I know he's been hurt in offseason, but don't know how long he's out.

BLUEBLOOD

Quote from: panther07 on August 24, 2015, 09:24:39 am
Quote from: outlaws4life26 on August 22, 2015, 10:12:47 am

1. Gurdon
2. Mt. Ida
3. LC
4. Dierks
5. Murfreesboro
6. Foreman
7. Mineral Springs
8. Spring Hill

Is Dierks QB out for season? I know he's been hurt in offseason, but don't know how long he's out.

I'm almost certain the Outlaws will have a QB!!!   ;D ;D ;D
Just maybe not the one they thought after last year. 

M.I Time

Gurdon may be returning 9 starters on offense but they are losing 8 ️starting defensive players and somewhere along the line that has to be a factor .

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas