• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2A in 2015

Started by gatecrasher, December 19, 2014, 10:12:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gatecrasher

What does it look like for next fall?

Dragon I

Is England finally going to be more than talk?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Do they really play tackle football?  :o

Cheek

gatecrasher

I'll say this about CMS....
Andrew Bennett is a dynamic player. He would be starting for class 6A Lake Hamilton had he stayed over there.
I'll get the lowdown on the rest of the team (returnees, etc) soon.

Oh, and nobody from this conference will be playing for the state title. Same as always.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on December 20, 2014, 07:43:46 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 20, 2014, 05:49:39 am

Everyone has jokes.

Jokes? The proof was in the pudding (playoffs). Everyone knows yall are a basketball conf.....

Oh wait your not that either.

Yes cheek, im only joking. Merry Christmas to  you guys. Maybe i will come see yall At the Goldfish classic next week.

lionfan59

Pick your time with DI and others at WMS has turned you into an EARL FAN poster !!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 20, 2014, 09:25:46 am

Everyone has jokes.

Jokes? The proof was in the pudding (playoffs). Everyone knows yall are a basketball conf.....

Yes cheek, im only joking. Merry Christmas to  you guys. Maybe i will come see yall At the Goldfish classic next week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 22, 2014, 03:54:31 pm
Pick your time with DI and others at WMS has turned you into an EARL FAN poster !!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone has jokes.

I guess you failed to understand the "yes cheek, im only joking" comment?

lionfan59

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 22, 2014, 04:38:41 pm

Everyone has jokes.

HINTS THE EARL COMMENT!!!!!!!! Dang Pick you getting touchy in your old age!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: lionfan59 on December 23, 2014, 09:26:54 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on December 22, 2014, 04:38:41 pm

Everyone has jokes.

HINTS THE EARL COMMENT!!!!!!!! Dang Pick you getting touchy in your old age!!!

Lol, i guess that went above my head. Merry Christmas l.f.59

lionfan59

Merry Christmas to you as well Pick!

big E

England did get some linemen help move in with the Ballard boys.That will put some much needed beef on that undersized line.

bigworm

Bump. Cant wait for some football!!!

lionfan59

I will be after baseball season, and this dual championship our kids will bring home Saturday....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 13, 2015, 10:19:39 pm
I will be after baseball season, and this dual championship our kids will bring home Saturday....

Got one of those...Maybe Baseball?

lionfan59

Quote from: HF on March 15, 2015, 08:28:19 pm

State in baseball I would love to see that.  I do know that this group of baseball kids have had some success in the lower levels.  They will be young but experience at the same time.  Hoping this new baseball coach is able to use them the way others have failed to.  but back to original post.  sure wish our girls could have brought home that championship as well.

Worm did hear a rumor, BJ might come out and pitch???? any truth to that? 

big E

England could slip into regionals in baseball from there you just have to win 1:game to make state.

Tigerdad2

Will farmer get a state title anytime soon

bigworm

Quote from: Tigerdad2 on March 16, 2015, 03:01:01 pm
Will farmer get a state title anytime soon

He has a good group to work with. I think we will make a run.

Coach wants to start working with BJ but it would be next year before any results would show I figure 

Thatruth

Playing good at a lower level means nothing in high school baseball.   Who cares what you did when you were a kid. England will never be a baseball school.  As for farmers results in football it will be the same year after year with him there. State title in football next year??? No way. Just try to win 1 playoff game.  Farmer will do what he has always does in the offseason look extremely hard for another job. 

bigworm

Tigerdad2

Quote from: Thatruth on March 19, 2015, 04:14:51 pm
Playing good at a lower level means nothing in high school baseball.   Who cares what you did when you were a kid. England will never be a baseball school.  As for farmers results in football it will be the same year after year with him there. State title in football next year??? No way. Just try to win 1 playoff game.  Farmer will do what he has always does in the offseason look extremely hard for another job.

Well said!

bigworm

Haters gonna hate. Keep it comin. Gotta love the faceless cowards of social media.

Bigditchlion

Well you might really be surprised with the baseball team, give them a second to get into baseball shape. They have been a little busy with winning a basketball state title. I've watched that group beat on some larger schools. They aren't scared of anyone!!
Go ahead and hate, just adds more fuel to the lion's fire.

As far as football, we will see there is a lot talent returning. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: bigworm on March 19, 2015, 07:58:32 pm
Haters gonna hate. Keep it comin. Gotta love the faceless cowards of social media.

He's not even original with his name...

lionfan59

Quote from: Thatruth on March 19, 2015, 04:14:51 pm

Awww is someone upset because they don't got the job they want?????? its ok, everyone knows who everyone is on the board from England.  So you must be someone who 1 is not from England, 2 Someone who worked at England and left, 3 likes talking trash 4, all of the above.  Im going with 4.  but since you mentioned that your results of lower level have nothing to do with upper level, then you obviously have no common sense either.  The thing is this, baseball is a sport that the more you play it the better you get.  It is also sport that being a smart kid will come into play as well.  But as Worm said keep on drinking your hater aid!!!!!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: HF on March 19, 2015, 11:01:21 pm
Quote from: bigworm on March 19, 2015, 07:58:32 pm

He's not even original with his name...

HF, his name isn't THA TRUTH, it's THAT RUTH. Lol

mom18

[/quote]

Hoping this new baseball coach is able to use them the way others have failed to.   
[/quote]

How's that new baseball coach working out??

jsky14

Not much of a season-lost a few close ones- but made the regionals.

HorseFeathers

Mountain Pine made a coaching change...David Jordan is the new HC there....Where all has he been? I know he had a 1 yr stint as HC at McGehee, and did some time as an assistant at Vilonia...

LCC

May 06, 2015, 08:24:20 pm #30 Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 08:30:14 pm by LCC
Quote from: HF on May 06, 2015, 08:14:55 pm
Mountain Pine made a coaching change...David Jordan is the new HC there....Where all has he been? I know he had a 1 yr stint as HC at McGehee, and did some time as an assistant at Vilonia...
I think he was at Vilonia a good while. I think he also won a state championship at Dollarway.

arkhsfan

May 08, 2015, 11:14:39 pm #31 Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 11:17:01 pm by arkhsfan
England went from 7-8 last year to 4-12 this year in baseball.  That's with a majority of the team coming back a year older, plus Xa.

That's karma for advertising for the job during the season last year when the team still had a chance to go to state.  As with a lot of situations, the kids aren't the problem.  It's the adults.

bigworm

May 09, 2015, 12:23:02 pm #32 Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:34:16 pm by bigworm
Funny how that happens when you replace clarendon and Mills with AB, CAC, stuttgart, hamburg. I'll say parents are a problem. I'll say parents are a problem everywhere. Parents weren't the problem with this baseball team. The teams we played were the problem. Could have been better for sure but if I'm not mistaken 8 of the losses were 1 run games in the 7th inning. But haters gonna hate so keep on hating.

mom18

Mcclellan?? R u sure??

mom18

Sometimes teams use their 3rd or 4th pitcher because they know that's all they need to beat someone. Often that results in a game that seems closer than it really is.
Last time I checked, a loss was a loss. Wins, losses, and ties. There is no almost category.

BigLion10

Yes we played McClellan and beat them and mills as well

mom18

England took 7 innings to beat Clarendon this year so what do you mean by replace??

Bigditchlion

Question? How many 10th graders saw major innings?

mom18

Probably all the ones who got experience last year in JV games last year. Good thing they got all that experience last year.

Bigditchlion

Only got to watch a handful of games this year, but from what I saw they will be fine in years to come.

mom18

Cutter, Mountain Pine, Clarendon, and Mount Ida are the only wins England had. Not Mills and not McClellan. Check your facts.

HorseFeathers

Why are we discussing baseball on the football board?

BigLion10

I said McClellan and mills for last year cause u said McLellan Are u sure to worm so check your facts

BigLion10

Not really sure HF guess people bringing it up to start with can't read

mom18

Quote from: lionfan59 on March 15, 2015, 09:45:51 pm
Quote from: HF on March 15, 2015, 08:28:19 pm

State in baseball I would love to see that.  I do know that this group of baseball kids have had some success in the lower levels.  They will be young but experience at the same time.  Hoping this new baseball coach is able to use them the way others have failed to.  but back to original post.  sure wish our girls could have brought home that championship as well.

Worm did hear a rumor, BJ might come out and pitch???? any truth to that? 

mom18

England did not play McClellan last year or this year.

mom18

Quote from: HF on May 06, 2015, 08:14:55 pm

I think Jordan was at Clarendon between McGehee and Vilonia.

bigworm

Quote from: HF on May 09, 2015, 09:24:20 pm
Why are we discussing baseball on the football board?

Who knows? She's from clarendon so you have to give them a little more time to figure things out.

MomaLion

mom18

Why did England people mention baseball on the football thread and keep talking about it? Bigworm R u too slow to remember that you have participated n this conversation??

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas