• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tmycjy pick for 0 week of the season

Started by tmycjy, August 19, 2018, 12:38:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tmycjy

tmycjy pick for 0 week of the season

5-A East

Batesville 28      :-X (Batesville open up 0 week with a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )
LR Christian 41   8)  ( LRC open up 0 week with a win move to 1-0 on the year will they win this big game only time will tell for sure)

Wynne  :-\  (wynne has open week next week in week 1 they take on Marion)

Blytheville  ::) (Blytheville has open week next week in week 1 they take on Osceola)

Green County Tech 14   :-X ( Green county tech open up 0 week with a new coach Nathan Morgan and a lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Jonesboro westside 35   ;D (Jonesboro westside open up 0 week with a win over GCT move to 1-0 on the season will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Valley view 38   ;D (valley view open up 0 week with a win over highland move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Highland 12  >:( ( Highland open up 0 week with a lost over Valley view move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Paragould   8) ( Paragould has open week next week in week 1 they take on Rivercrest )

Forrest City 28   8) (Forrest city open up 0 week with a win over Star city move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Star City 22   :-\ ( Star City open up 0 week with a new coach in chris verren and new offense and lost to FC move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

nettleton 22    :) (Nettleton open up 0 week with a win over a good Gosnell team move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure this game could go either way)
Gosnell    21  :o ( Gosnell open up 0 week with a lost to Nettleton move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure )

5-A Central

Pulaski Academy 42     8)   (4 time state champion P.A. open up 0 week with a win over Harber move to 1-0 on the year will they win there 5 state tittle only time will tell for sure)
Springdale Harber 22   :-X  ( Harber open up 0 week with a lost to power house P.A. move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR Christian 41    ;D (same as east)
Batesville  28    ???  (same as east)

Watson Chapel 31  :D   (WC open up 0 week with a win over 4-A power Nashville move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Nashville         28    ::) (Nashville open up 0 week with a lost to WC move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

white hall    :P ( White hall has open week next week in week 1 they take on Dumas )

LR Parkview  :D (LRP has open week next week in week 1 they take on Springdale)

LR Fair  :-\ (LR Fair has open week next week in week 1 they take on LR Hall )

beebe 21         :o  (Beebe open up 0 week with a lost to greenbrier move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Greenbrier 27   :o (Greenbrier open up 0 week with a win over beebe move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Maumelle  ;) (Maumelle has open week next week in week 1 they take on Pea Ridge)

5-A South

Texarkana 31        ;D (Texarkana open up 0 week with a win over 4-A Power Shiloh move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Shiloh Christian 3   ??? (Shiloh open up 0 week with a lost to Texarkana move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

LR McClellan 62   ;D (last year state runner up LRMC open up 0 week with a blow out over PBD move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
PB Dollaway  0   :'( ( PBD open up 0 week with a blow out lost to LRMC move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Hot Springs  ::) ( Hot Spring has open Week next week in week 1 they take on Fountain Lake by Fearless Friday sechuale )

HS Lakeside  :P ( HS Lakeside has open week next week in week 1 they take on Lake Hamilton )

Magnolia 24    :( ( Magnolia open up 0 week with a lost to McGehee move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
McGehee 35  :D ( McGehee open up 0 week with a win over Magnolia move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Camden Fairview  ::) ( Camden has open week next week in week 1 they take on El Droado )

Hope  :-\ ( Hope has open week next week in week 1 they take on rival Nashville )

DeQueen 20   ::) (DeQueen open up 0 week with a lost to Mena move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Mena       28    :D ( Mena open up 0 week with win over DeQueen  move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

5-A West

Alma      :P ( Alma has open week next week in week 1 they take on Van Buren )

Harrison 28     :o ( Harrison open up 0 week with a win over new 4-A Power Pea Ridge move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Pea Ridge 27   :o  ( Pea Ridge open up 0 week with a tough lost move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Viloina     ::) ( Viloina has open week next week in week 1 they take on LR Christian )

Greenbrier 27  :P  (same as central)
Beebe 21         ::) (same as central)

Morrilton 34     :D  ( Morrilton open up 0 week with a win over a good searcy team move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Searcy    28     ???  ( searcy open up 0 week with a lost to Morrilton move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Clarksville 14   :(   (Clarksville open up 0 week with a lost to Booneville move to 0-1 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)
Booneville 42    8)  ( Booneville open up 0 week with a Win over Clarksville move to 1-0 on the year will they win this game only time will tell for sure)

Huntsville  :P (Huntsville has open week next week in week 1 they take on Gentry )

Farmington  :D ( Farmington has open week next week in week 1 they take on rival Prairie Grove)

this is my pick for 0 week so good luck to all team this week and hope your team prove me wrong

PA Dad

I like those predictions.  If you're right, and you usually are, Central will start the season with a bang.

Overdahill

Quote from: PA Dad on August 19, 2018, 12:47:30 pm
I like those predictions.  If you're right, and you usually are, Central will start the season with a bang.

PA Dad , have you been serving TMYCJY blue and gold Bruin punch?  :D In any case, I hope he is right!

PA Dad

Quote from: Overdahill on August 19, 2018, 03:20:36 pm
PA Dad , have you been serving TMYCJY blue and gold Bruin punch?  :D In any case, I hope he is right!

Me too.  He usually is.

tmycjy

hey guys only time will tell for sure    lol lol lol lol lol lol

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

The Future

You were pretty darn close on that McClellan Dollarway score tmycjy

tmycjy

Quote from: The Future on August 21, 2018, 01:43:16 pm
You were pretty darn close on that McClellan Dollarway score tmycjy

Yep also was close on the Nashville vs Watson chapel score even though I got it wrong normally I'm close

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

tmycjy

GuvHog

Quote from: tmycjy on August 25, 2018, 12:22:49 pm
Tmycjy goes in 0 week 10-5

I saw you missed the Jonesboro Westside @ Greene County Tech score.

I was glad that my Alma Mater got the win but it is surprising that they were able to score 53 points on Westside.

bigchief72455

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas