• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seniors moving on

Started by snakebite, May 17, 2014, 10:48:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

snakebite

Before everyone leaves for the summer, who signed with who for next fall?

Conway High School Girls
Peyton Tuner - Central Baptist
Emily Keith - Lyon College
Avery Taylor - UCA

Two boys signed but not sure who or where.

Lionheart88

May 17, 2014, 11:04:10 pm #1 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 11:09:46 pm by Lionheart88
It's a special group of seniors for White Hall.  Our program began four years ago, and this year's seniors were our first freshmen, first four year lettermen, some captains for three or even four years.  They're the only ones to ever wear their numbers in the history of the program.  I'm not sure that our coaches are going to know what to do without them, they've been the cornerstones of our program as long as it's existed.  Included in this group are three heading to play in college (the first year we've had more than one sign):

Kinzie Kight- William Jewell College (our first Division II signee)
Jordan Lawson- Lyon College
Maria Ramirez- Williams Baptist College (our first girl to sign anywhere)

dispossessed

From the NW Arkansas quadrant, there are 15 +/- players moving on to college play from Fayetteville, Springdale, Har-Ber, Rogers and possibly others that I know of. I'll try to organize a list identifying who is going where.

Raiders5

Nettleton highschool boys
Dustin Gibson- Williams

After playing with this guy for the past three years and being his co captain I know he will do well in college and be a leader there as well.

jtnokomis

Micah Tipton from Searcy - UCA

Go Postal

Sir Alex, whom from Harrison?  I did see something in the paper about Drew Matthews might go to Lyons.  Any others?

soccer fan

Quote from: Go Postal on May 19, 2014, 09:02:49 pm
Sir Alex, whom from Harrison?  I did see something in the paper about Drew Matthews might go to Lyons.  Any others?
Drew is going to William Baptist

Sir Alex

Beck Brooks is going to Colorado College, he is hoping to play this Fall.  Drew is going to Williams Baptist.  Going to play for Harrison Alum Coach Stolz.  If UT Austin is smart, they will give Shelby McGarrah a serious look.

Girls SHoccer

Sylvan Hills, the ones I know of:

Abigail Persson,  Liberty University (NCAA D1, largest U.S. private university, reigning Big South Champs)
Rachel Franco, Williams Baptist
Noah Peters, Letourneau University (NCAA D3)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas