• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A stats site that you can all sink your teeth into...

Started by Douglas, June 25, 2012, 12:03:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Douglas

Lanny and I would like to introduce Hogville.net's and FearlessFriday.com's sister site, GridironHistory.com

The Southeastern Conference on GridironHistory.com

Enjoy learning some really unique things about your favorite SEC team!

(Please do note that the site itself is not finished in terms of the final layout or missing pages within the Nav menu. There will also be some Nav Menu changes this week, as well as a database refresh to correct some inconsistencies with some schools (Pitt, WVU, LA Tech, etc).

Thanks!

bleudog

Douglas

I actually learned to distrust that site... their scores are only 70% accurate. And they don't go back as far as I need to.  Believe me... every effort was made to obtain missing data. What I have found/researched for most schools is far more than their own media guides have. :)

And yes, several schools will be updating/correcting their own media guides to start populating the missing data/error corrections. Including LA Tech. :D

birdman1981

Billyo62

DerekOxford

One thing I noticed, when it mentions Texas A&M, it says Texas AM. Not a big deal, just a style thing I guess.

Douglas

Derek, it's a database/htaccess thing... if you peruse my posts on the forums, you'll see why I have to use what I call "short names". (Look for the thread where I explain my audit process)

RB24VHSlegend

Lions84

Deep very Deep in informational dept.  Great sight.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas