• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville vs Alma

Started by MDXPHD, November 22, 2013, 09:38:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spongebob

November 30, 2013, 10:52:47 pm #300 Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:56:20 pm by spongebob
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 30, 2013, 10:40:50 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 30, 2013, 10:32:42 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 30, 2013, 10:29:21 pm
How about this truth......you are an idiot.   There.  See how that works? 

Come on.

That doesn't work either. I said they would lose. I was right as usual. Alma has an average team. Deal with it!

Since when does average teams go to the semi-playoffs?   

When they have Beebe and Mills respectively as 1st and 2nd round opponents. They're as much competition....and deserve to be in the playoffs .....as much as Mountain Home does.  Don't be so upset. It's over. Move on! I'm trying to but y'all keep bringing up my posts from last week. Geeze

spongebob

November 30, 2013, 10:54:29 pm #301 Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 10:57:55 pm by spongebob
:)

DogsWin7

November 30, 2013, 11:02:35 pm #302 Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 11:05:37 pm by DiehardFBfan
Quote from: spongebob on November 30, 2013, 10:52:47 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 30, 2013, 10:40:50 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 30, 2013, 10:32:42 pm
Quote from: DiehardFBfan on November 30, 2013, 10:29:21 pm
How about this truth......you are an idiot.   There.  See how that works? 

Come on.

That doesn't work either. I said they would lose. I was right as usual. Alma has an average team. Deal with it!

Since when does average teams go to the semi-playoffs?   

When they have Beebe and Mills respectively as 1st and 2nd round opponents. They're as much competition....and deserve to be in the playoffs .....as much as Mountain Home does.  Don't be so upset. It's over. Move on! I'm trying to but y'all keep bringing up my posts from last week. Geeze

Read this vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Quote from: spongebob on November 29, 2013, 09:37:41 pm
Quote from: spongebob on November 23, 2013, 08:42:06 pm
First game for Alma in the playoffs after having 2 weeks of "byes"......
First and ONLY game for Alma in the playoffs...

Don't ya hate it when I am soooooo good at predictions? :)

Look man.......you brought up your own stupid post!   Not me!   

You really have a lack of comprehension skills.    And the game was just last night.  It's not been a week!

spongebob

My posts were earlier in the week....that's what I meant.
I only replied tonight cause of the cartoon.
Have a nice night :)

DogsWin7

I will but you're still an idiot and Alma is better than a average team.   Sweet Dreams.

P.F.G.

Average team? That's pretty funny. I'm sure the two teams in the title game would tell you otherwise.

cat14

Beginning the year, Alma was average at best, but that was then. They worked hard with a signature win over Morrilton and improved as the year progressed. By years end a much improved Team! I fully expect that progress to continue and look forward to 2014 to see them build on a little success.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: cat14 on December 01, 2013, 08:42:28 am
Beginning the year, Alma was average at best, but that was then. They worked hard with a signature win over Morrilton and improved as the year progressed. By years end a much improved Team! I fully expect that progress to continue and look forward to 2014 to see them build on a little success.

^1 Some teams progress more than others.  This can happen with a young athletic team, minimal injuries, or a motivating event, but I suspect is always accompanied by a great coach and above average coaching staff.  King proves this each year, which results in my insistence that early season game results are moot and that your team should be judged in how they finish the season.  It appears that Alma was much the same - pretty good early, very good in the end.  So, Alma fans, be patient if you don't pick up where you left off.  You have a fine coach whose team will improve throughout the year (unless they sustain multiple injuries in Ares critical areas with no depth), and will once again finish strong.  All IMO

P.F.G.

^ this is a good summary of the alma team. This isn't the same team that played greenwood and Russelville.

the voice

I feel its an accurate statement that covers the teams that made it so far in playoffs, get better every week, take lessons from loss and put the rest behind you. Morrilton isnt the same team they were early on. PA had them down 22-7 and they never panicked or got nervous, they just focused on the next play, they didnt look at score board until the end. Their focus was on the next play until there are none left. Do your best on the next play, string enough good ones together and you will get where you want to go.

walkingguy72396

I agree , late season wins reveal more than early season.  Then again if a team is getting ahead by 35 each game in early season that says a bunch too.

C-Mac 73

Honestly, I kinda thought Alma was average to above-average too. That was until I watched them play. Very good football team.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas