• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When is "Report Day"?

Started by R. A.™, August 07, 2006, 08:53:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

R. A.™

I was wondering when does everyone report for practice?

pathos

SAU reported yesterday, I believe

tcockerham

ATU reports Tuesday 8/8 and the 1st practice, I think, is Wednesday 8/9/06.

JoshUCA

UCA reported Sunday, and the first practice is tomorrow.

tcockerham

Hey Josh, I thoguht UCA was moving to another board, not that I mind you posting here, I kind 'of like to hear about UCA.  But I was just wondering what board they are moving UCA to?

JoshUCA

I have no clue with regards to this forum, but for all the UCA info you want you can come over to www.ucafans.com, or you can visit www.anygivensaturday.com, which is a forum devoted to I-AA Football.

SouthpawSensation

In all honesty, I don't see any big issue in UCA continuing having posts here. Unless I'm totally blind, I don't see a category for Arkansas State or UA-Pine Bluff.

tcockerham

No problem posting here but I would think they would want to post in the same area where other schools within their conference could read their posts and comment.  Taht's what I like about the Gulf South, we get a lot of posts from the various schools and can keep up with them somewhat.  aTU does start practice tomorrow, Wed., they have their first team meeting at 1:00.

Radiohead Bear

I know this also has absolutely nothing to do with reporting dates of GSC schools as well...

But has anyone considered starting a Forum called "In-State Schools"  as a way for UCA, stAte, UALR, or uapb...or the others to be encompassed instead of just strictly a "Gulf South" schools forum?

If this has been considered before in the past, please feel free to nix this post since I havent been around just a long time now.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas