• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Andy Milonakis Show

Started by Juice-Man, April 06, 2006, 12:44:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Juice-Man

Your thoughts on this show?

I think it has its moments but for the most part it's just some weird fat kid with a camera.  I like Ralphie and Larry though.

SandLizard04

Juice-Man

WOW!!!  Never would've known.  I did see something on one of those VH1 celebrity shows where they wouldn't let him in a club and he showed them I.D. and the bouncer let him pass.  I just thought he let him in because he was on TV.

Chief_Osceola™

I think the show has no redeeming qualities.  I'd rather watch figure skating.

PopTart Man

What is this? That show is hillarious. It is just so random its funny.

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: SL04™ on April 06, 2006, 12:46:17 am
That dude is 28 years old!
Actually, Andy is now 30, born January 1976.
My favorite segment was when he's on the street corner selling beer.  This couple walk up and he tells the guy to drink 2- it'll make the girl look better!
Got peas on my head... but don't call me a pea head!

Andy was pretty funny (but VERY foul mouthed) in "Waiting".

Juice-Man

I like the show, don't get me wrong.  It gives me a chuckle from time to time.  A lot of the time I'm doing what I like to call the dog head nod (when a dog looks confused and tilts its head) and just say HUUUUHHHHH  ???

Put bologna in my left pocket, smear some cream cheese in my gold locket.

cheap seats

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on April 06, 2006, 02:53:08 pm

My favorite segment was when he's on the street corner selling beer. This couple walk up and he tells the guy to drink 2- it'll make the girl look better!

I think you are getting that mixed up with The Man Show Boy.  He's the beer on the corner kid.  That kid's name is Aaron Hamill. 

It has been a common mistake that people mix those two up.

CHAMPION_#1

its one of the gayest shows out there, mtv needs to cut him.

PopTart Man

I watched part of the new season and it dissappointed me badly.  I changed channels pretty fast.

GeorgeWBush

Any show that people either love or hate or don't understand is usually brilliant.

Simpsons, South Park and Seinfeld come to mind.

By the way, this show is absolute genius.  You have to had watched this thing since the beginning.  It is much better than all of the rap and crap that is on MTV now.  MTV is basically BET2 now.  It just plain sucks.

Greyhoundman

I liked the first season, when he would go out and say random stuff to people in the streets, but by the look of this season, it is just gonna be a bunch of skits.

dannyj

yea i liked the first season too but i don't like the second one

PopTart Man

Quote from: jville#33 on April 11, 2006, 11:52:36 am
I watched part of the new season and it dissappointed me badly. I changed channels pretty fast.

OK, I take this back. I finally sat down and watched the whole show and I nearly died I lauhed so hard.

TurkeyHunter

its my show you cant tell me wat to do when life hands me lemons i make beef stew. the second season should get better

dannyj

i hear the second one wont be good as the first one

PopTart Man

You heard wrong.

Pancake on my face, makes me extra happy. I like shampoo bottles that sit on my lappy.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas