• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Freddy or Jason which one would win?

Started by dannyj, March 27, 2006, 09:17:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

If Freddy and Jason fought who would win?

Freddy
4 (33.3%)
Jason
8 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

dannyj

Freddy is good but I think Jason would win.

Lions84

-Painted Fan-

Watch the movie (Freddy Vs. Jason) and find out.

dannyj

yea i seen it its great i personally think he would win again

Guetz

Freddy is more malevolent, more purely evil, he'd trump Jason.  But then both are big wusses, every movie they get beat by a bunch of kids so how tough can they really be?

dannyj

yea but they never die there always alive some how some way

Bob Lablaw

Well, I've seen the movie and I think the better dude won..........maybe, but if you were to ask me who I'd rather be up against, I'd probably have to say Jason. I think he's a bit dumber and slower, although he's bigger.

-Painted Fan-

Jason, Freddy, Michael Meyers, Rocky, and Hugh Hefner.  These guys don't know the word "quit".  They put the Energizer Bunny to shame.

Guetz

Don't forget Pinhead!  Hellraiser, possibly the most sequeled of all movies!

Uncle Ivan

buffalofan5

No one won freddy vs. jason. In the end jason comes out of the lake holding freddy's hand.

I think freddy would win. He can mess with you in your dreams. I wouldn't be scared of jason. The only reason he ever kills anyone is because people in horror movies are dumb. All you would have to do is run. He can only walk. And I wouldn't run into the woods liek a retard I'd hightail it out of town.  Horrie movies are very smart....

dannyj

-Painted Fan-

Quote from: Guetz on March 28, 2006, 03:40:16 pm
Don't forget Pinhead! Hellraiser, possibly the most sequeled of all movies!
Okay, I did some research, and here are my findings:
Friday The 13th:
#1 in 1980
#2 in 1982
#3 in 1983
#4 (Final Chapter) in 1984
#5 (A New Beginning) in 1985
#6 (Jason Lives) in 1986
#7 (New Blood) in 1988
#8 (Jason Takes Manhattan) in 1989
#9 (Jason Goes To He11: The Final Friday) in 1993
#10 (Jason X) in 2002
#11 (Freddy vs. Jason) in 2003
#12 (to be released in theatres Friday, October, 13, 2006)

Nightmare On Elm Street
#1 in 1984
#2 (Freddy's Revenge) in 1985
#3 (Dream Warriors) in 1987
#4 (Dream Master) in 1988
#5 (Dream Child) in 1989
#6 (Freddy's Dead: the Final Nightmare) in 1991
#7 ( Wes Craven's New Nightmare) in 1994
#8 (Freddy vs. Jason) in 2003

Halloween
#1 in 1978
#2 in 1981
#3 (Season Of The Witch) in 1982 *Micheal Meyers was not in this one
#4 (Return of Micheal Meyers) in 1988
#5 (Revenge of Micheal Meyers) in 1989
#6 (Curse of Micheal Meyers) in 1995
#7 (H2O) in 1998
#8 (Resurrection) in 2002
#9 (Retribution) to be in theatres August 2006

Hellraiser
#1 in 1987
#2 (Hellbound) in 1988
#3 (He11 On Earth) in 1992
#4 (Bloodline) in 1995
#5 (Inferno) in 2000
#6 (Hellseeker) in 2002
#7 (Deader) in 2004
#8 (Hellworld) in 2005
documentaries
Resurrection in 2000
Lost In The Labyrinth 2000
fan- based short films:
No More Souls
Hellraiser Chronicles: A Question of Faith
Hellraiser Chronicles: Life-Bringer
Propecy
Apocalypse
Early Grave
Halloween

If you include all of these, Hellraiser has 17.

Bob Lablaw

Quote from: buffalofan5 on March 28, 2006, 09:06:48 pm
No one won freddy vs. jason. In the end jason comes out of the lake holding freddy's hand.

Nobody ever really wins the VS. movies, like in Alien vs. Predator, the alien pops out of the predator's chest at the end.

dannyj

yea your right about that one nobody really does win but i hear that there gonna have a chucky vs. the leprechaun

Guetz

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 29, 2006, 02:51:16 pm
Quote from: Guetz on March 28, 2006, 03:40:16 pm
Don't forget Pinhead! Hellraiser, possibly the most sequeled of all movies!

Okay, I did some research, and here are my findings:

If you include all of these, Hellraiser has 17.

Claps, Painted Fan, thank you for doing the research.  Hellraiser has quite the cult following.  Some site that I went to listed the movies that are in progress as well as planned.  Doesn't look like that franchise is coming to an end anytime soon.

I guess the horror movie equation is to find a popularly scary character - whether that is Jason, Michael Myers, Freddy, Chucky or Pinhead - and stick with them.  Doesn't even matter how badly they were terminated in the previous movie, imaginative screenwriters can always find a resurrecting idea, no matter how harebrained.  Gee, I remember a time when bad guys stayed dead.

I wonder if 15 years down the road we will be watching SAW X?

dannyj

SAW X maybe that would be tight it seems like it would be a good movie

Bob Lablaw

Quote from: dannyj on March 29, 2006, 06:18:39 pm
yea your right about that one nobody really does win but i hear that there gonna have a chucky vs. the leprechaun

I want Chucky to win.

Chief_Osceola™

-Painted Fan-

Regarding a Saw X, the same day Saw II was released on DVD, a Dennis Hopper movie called House Of 9 also came out.  It sounds exactly like the Saw movies (9 strangers wake up in a house and have no recollection of how they got there.  They are required to do all sorts of grisly things to each other in order to survive).
   I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hollywood is out of ideas, so they rehash plots, scripts, do remakes, prequels, anything to get your hard earned dollar.

Guetz

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 30, 2006, 02:39:08 pm
Regarding a Saw X, the same day Saw II was released on DVD, a Dennis Hopper movie called House Of 9 also came out.  It sounds exactly like the Saw movies (9 strangers wake up in a house and have no recollection of how they got there.  They are required to do all sorts of grisly things to each other in order to survive).
   I've said it before and I'll say it again, Hollywood is out of ideas, so they rehash plots, scripts, do remakes, prequels, anything to get your hard earned dollar.

Don't take me wrong here, this is real tongue-in-cheek, but aren't you aiding and abetting Hollywood in getting our hard earned dollars by posting the upcoming releases each month?

:-\

dannyj

it seems like it would be a good movie

dannyj

dannyj

which movie probably has more sequels in it

dannyj

i like Jason hes a real good fighter he just keeps getting up that's whats so tight about Jason

dannyj

Guetz

DannyJ:

Of the 25 posts on this thread you started, 11 of them are yours and half of those appear to be bumps to get the topic back to the top of the Movies listing.

While I appreciate that you are a big fan of Jason, I would have to say that this thread is all talked out based on the continued lack of response to your bumps over the past two weeks.

Hang it up, dude, and start another topic.  This one is kaput!

:D

CatsRule

Better yet....

Try and make a conscious effort to post a reply that is:  A) longer than one sentence,  B) has enough punctuation to help the reader make sense of what you are trying to say,  C) adds to the discussion rather than just your post count

You'll get much more respect that way, then you will by having 1,000 post in a matter of a couple of months. 

Guetz

Quote from: CatsRule on April 14, 2006, 11:32:17 am
Better yet....

Try and make a conscious effort to post a reply that is:  A) longer than one sentence,  B) has enough punctuation to help the reader make sense of what you are trying to say,  C) adds to the discussion rather than just your post count

You'll get much more respect that way, then you will by having 1,000 post in a matter of a couple of months. 

Hey, CatsRule, who's it going?  I hadn't thought about those things but they are good points too.  I must be getting jaded to poor punctuation, abysmal sentence structure and inane content.

I gotta give the guy credit for persistence, though.  And he do like Jason, of that there is no confusion!  LOL  Maybe he likes him too much  :o !  Perhaps we will be seeing DannyJ slasher movies next, true life thrillers!  Don't open that door, don't back up without looking, don't split the group up, don't go to sleep, DannyJ might getcha!!  ROFL

CatsRule

Haha.  I'll assume that you know I was talking to dannyj about the punctuation and you were only making a joke.  I don't care if punctuation isn't 100% in its usage or lack there of, but I would appreciate a few periods now and again.

I'll give him credit too.  There have been worst posters.  I don't like to stay on people all the time, because then I feel like a nag.  However, somebody has to let him know that a majority of the posters don't appreciate the short, confusing, non-consequential posts that he seems to be accustomed to. 

If he does make it big, I will be the first to claim that I knew him from our days on Fearless Friday and that we were good pals.  Haha. 

dannyj

i wonder who would win if Micheal Myers and Jason fought i wonder who would win that one

Guetz

Quote from: dannyj on April 14, 2006, 08:06:24 pm
i wonder who would win if Micheal Myers and Jason fought i wonder who would win that one

Incorrigible  ::)

Guetz

Logchain20

dannyj

yea your right he would KO in 3rd round but he has some skills

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas