• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Fitting

Started by -Painted Fan-, March 26, 2006, 12:35:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

On April 4th, the Christian-based C.S. Lewis epic The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe will be released on DVD.  Also "coming out" (sic) on April 4th is Ang Lee's "classic love story" Brokeback Mountain.  Which one will you choose to rent or buy?  Of course, you could always opt for Cuba Gooding, Jr.'s crime drama Dirty, or the Richard Gere family drama Bee Season, about a spelling bee.

SandLizard04

Quote from: -Painted Fan- on March 26, 2006, 12:35:37 pm
Also "coming out" (sic) on April 4th
He'll be here all night, folks ;D

Mike Bonds

On April 4th, the Christian-based C.S. Lewis epic The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe will be released on DVD.  Also "coming out" (sic) on April 4th is Ang Lee's "classic love story" Brokeback Mountain.  Which one will you choose to rent or buy?  Of course, you could always opt for Cuba Gooding, Jr.'s crime drama Dirty, or the Richard Gere family drama Bee Season, about a spelling bee.

Definitely Narnia.  Brokeback would sound boring to me if they were man & woman. 

I'm eventually going to read The Chronicles of Narnia.  I've read Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, a witty must read about two devils and their correspondence concerning tempting people.

amehr36

Ive got the Chronicles and from about 6th grade to 8th grade i probably read them 5 or 6 times....about a year or two ago i read them again.  Great stuff.  Id like to read The Screwtape Letters, how was that?

Mike Bonds

Quote from: amehr36 on March 26, 2006, 11:32:23 pm
Ive got the Chronicles and from about 6th grade to 8th grade i probably read them 5 or 6 times....about a year or two ago i read them again.  Great stuff.  Id like to read The Screwtape Letters, how was that?

One of the best books I've read.  It's fairly short, as well.

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: Mike Bonds on March 26, 2006, 10:11:01 pm
On April 4th, the Christian-based C.S. Lewis epic The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, & The Wardrobe will be released on DVD.  Also "coming out" (sic) on April 4th is Ang Lee's "classic love story" Brokeback Mountain.  Which one will you choose to rent or buy?  Of course, you could always opt for Cuba Gooding, Jr.'s crime drama Dirty, or the Richard Gere family drama Bee Season, about a spelling bee.

Definitely Narnia. Brokeback would sound boring to me if they were man & woman.

I'm eventually going to read The Chronicles of Narnia. I've read Lewis' The Screwtape Letters, a witty must read about two devils and their correspondence concerning tempting people.

The Screwtape Letters is one of the best books I've read....kind of makes a person wonder how much we don't know about the war going on between good and evil for our souls.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas