• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Final Destination 3

Started by amehr36, February 10, 2006, 08:47:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

amehr36

Anybody going to see this tonight??  Im gonna try if i get through working in time.

amehr36

Well since noone has said anything...ill just give the movie a review...i thought this one was better than the first two cause there are alot more unique deaths.  Im not usually queazy, but at the end of this one i had a weird feeling in my stomach.  If you liked the first 2 at all youll definetly enjoy this one, and the ending is alot better than the one in the 2nd one. 

bulldog64

think therell be a 4th one after this? since this ones so good?

proudsister

i seen it last night and it was awesome. i hope there is a fourth. the movie really gets you to thinking about stuff that they showed?

RHS

They should quit making these. I mean really, how many times can you do the same story before it dies out?

amehr36

I personally dont watch for the story line...i dont know if i could handle another one of these movies for a while though...

PurpleBear#1

A fun movie to watch, but it was defiantley not the best one. FD2 was better, because the storyline is getting old they may want to come up with something differnt.

amehr36

I must disagree...3 was better than 2 IMO.

chrismurphy19

This will be the last one. I enjoyed the movies, this one especially, but there will be no more.

PATRIOTPLAYER54

THIS IS  THE TYPE OF MOVIE THAT CAN HAVE CHAPTERS TOO IT . I LIKED IT

Chino

there will always be another and another, theres alot of ways of dying lol

dannyj

i love this movie although the first 2 was tight but this one was the best to me and they should make another to make it a continuation

flying bird fan

I haven't got to see it yet, but looking forward to it...I loved the first two...

buffalofan5

Me and my sister watched it the other night. I liked it. I liked all of the fd's though. I think the second one was better though. It's just....more realistic. I mean do you know how many more car deaths a year there are to roller coaster deaths? Everyone knows someone who has died in a carwreck. When stuff is more realistic it taps into your fears.

dannyj

I think final destination 3 was a real good movie

Guetz

Quote from: RHS on February 16, 2006, 02:06:36 am
They should quit making these. I mean really, how many times can you do the same story before it dies out?

Once they start numbering them they will keep going until they have a total bomb that discredits the entire franchise.  And even that is not a certainty that they will not wait a few years and make another one.  Look how many Freddy Krueger and Halloween movies there are, 7 and 9 respectively, and they are still making them.

Quote from: Lloyd Christmas on February 22, 2006, 02:38:15 am
This will be the last one. I enjoyed the movies, this one especially, but there will be no more.

Don't run out and lay money on that position, you will lose it.  There will be Final Destination 4, Final Destination 5, Final Destination:  The Return, Final Destination: Final Resting Place, Final Destination Ad Nauseaum, etc.  <gag>

dannyj

so i guess they will keep making  Final Destination movies

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas