• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will You Be Afraid To Eat Out...

Started by -Painted Fan-, February 07, 2006, 12:01:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

The Ryan Reynolds movie "Waiting" releases today on DVD.  After watching this movie, will you be nervous about eating in a restaurant, wondering what someone is doing to your food?

Britt_06

I went to the movies and saw this one..it was really gross but FUNNY! I went to Colton's afterwards and was still able to eat

Lions84

February 08, 2006, 09:16:49 am #2 Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 03:15:05 pm by Lions84
NOPE ;D

cause if they mess with my food this is what they see next time I show up

lone_hound

To the people who have watched this, would this rank as more of a nice to rent or nice to own?

ColonelReb

i definitely wanna watch that though!

chilly gilly

Britt_06

Super Scrapper

I was nervous about eating out before the movie.  Watching the news shows are enough to turn me

off of restaurants.   Looking at the filthy kitchens and restrooms and the way the cooks and waiters

abuse the sanitary rules.   Also watch the folks clean the tables and wipe the salt & pepper shakers

with a dirty rag and place them back for another use.  Sorry, but there is enough germs left to make

anyone sick.   I really rather stay home.   I know who spits in my plate there, she also had my children.

Thank you very much.    ;D  SS

Go Scrappers

RHS

SS, you should just go live in a bubble IMO.

Oxford4

The movie was definitely disgusting, but it had some of the funniest, random stuff in it which is what made it so funny. Dane Cook is the funniest man alive by the way, and Ryan Reynolds is quite funny as well. I'd watch it a lot

heathwaldrop

Quote from: Oxford4 on February 23, 2006, 11:55:39 pm
Dane Cook is the funniest man alive by the way...

Used to love him, now I think that he's too arrogant. After years of plodding through small-time stand-up and crappy little bit parts in movies, he's hit the big time and seems to think he's "it." His attitude really has changed...just compare the "Harmful if Swallowed" CD to his new one, "Retaliation."

For my money, Brian Regan and Jim Gaffigan both are much funnier.

Boingy

Hey guys, an eigth grade student in Chicago recently won the top prize at a school science fair by going to restaurants and taking samples from the water in the toilets and the ice from the ice machines.  Guess which was nastier?  The ice machines were filled with bad bacteria.  The toilets were clean.  Of course the toilets most likely were treated antibacterials, but the ice machines?  NOT.  Good job and claps for that eigth grader!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas