• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

King Kong

Started by superfan, December 18, 2005, 10:16:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

superfan

Anybody else seen it.  I thought it was the best movie of the year.

TylerDurden13

i give it an 8/10

shorten it to about 2 hrs. 30 minutes 10/10

they just spent way too much time at the first of the movie on throway stuff.

BusyMom

I agree......this movie was toooooooo long.  I won't be renting it when it comes out on DVD.

Chief_Osceola™

Has Peter Jackson ever made a big-budget movie in 2 1/2 hours or less?

ptown25

Even though his movies have the tendency to be horrendously long, I'd say his track record of success justifies that it will be 3 hours well spent

amehr36

Saw this movie tonight...i really liked it...was kinda long...but it all evens out to me.

Chino

Good movie, athough the monkey doesn't show up until an hour into the movie and the movie is 3 hours long.

Bob Lablaw

I really liked it. Got kinda teary eyed on some parts. And dang, them natives were scary.

Chino

culito

yea your right the dang monkey didnt even show up until a hour later

Chino

i told you saw, but its still a great movie to watch

Prodigy

Ya I'll give it a 6!!! It was way to long!!! Also those natives were scary!!! And the dang monkey came in like 2 hrs into the movie!!! But the story was OK!!! So ya a 6/10!!!

Chino

division 1

That movie was entirley too long

chilly gilly

Definitley not one to buy on DVD, NOT EVEN BOOTLEG! TOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chino

culito

ha ha it would take forever if you didnt have dsl

culito

the best part of the movie was when kingkong got in a fight with those 3  t-rexs

Chino

Yeah true that but i like the part when all those bugs are crawling around

form_tackle

Great movie, but really long.  It was near an hour before Kong was in it.

Chino

Yeah, it took a while for the monkey to show up but after he does theres alot of him.

bulldog64

it was a good movie, but i jus didnt understand y everyone was cryin when kong died?? its just a stupid monkey  9.5/10

Prodigy

Quote from: bulldog64 on February 08, 2006, 01:41:21 pm
it was a good movie, but i jus didnt understand y everyone was cryin when kong died?? its just a stupid monkey 9.5/10
9.5 dang u must have relly liked the movie!!! I dint think it was that good!!!

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: bulldog64 on February 08, 2006, 01:41:21 pm
it was a good movie, but i jus didnt understand y everyone was cryin when kong died?? its just a stupid monkey 9.5/10

Would it be too much trouble to mark the post for spoilers before you give away the ending, for those who haven't seen it?  Something like this:

SPOILERS

King Kong dies at the end.

alanboyd

I thought the movie was very good. Peter jackson is  a genius, even if his movies tend to be a little long. The scene with the rex's was cool. I've read some reviews that stated he was taking Jurassic park "head on" ( including spielberg himself) with that scene. I think there might be some truth to that. Still yet, if you challenge ol' Steven, you'll probably get burned. He did with criticisms such as, "it was too long", or " a little ridiculous". Yet, overall, a great movie. 8.6/10

dannyj

i personally dont like it but the old one was kinda tight

hsu_05

5/10

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long.  If it weren't for that, I would have liked it a lot more.

dannyj

it was too long its ok i like the old one better the origanal

dannyj

i wonder why they made it so long

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas