• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Favorite Football Movie Poll...Makes it easier to see what the top one is!

Started by wawa111, October 25, 2005, 09:17:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

What is you favorite football movie

Varsity Blues
14 (9.7%)
Waterboy
4 (2.8%)
FNL
18 (12.4%)
The Program
9 (6.2%)
Rudy
29 (20%)
Remember the Titans
38 (26.2%)
The Longest Yard(new&old)
10 (6.9%)
The Replacements
4 (2.8%)
Any Given Sunday
5 (3.4%)
Radio(not really fball but it counts)
2 (1.4%)
Little Giants
5 (3.4%)
Brians song
7 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 49

wawa111

pnp3

I have seen Remember the Titans upwards of 100 times and it never gets old and every time is good.

mattp_68

Gridiron_Warrior

Waterboy is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen and it's about football. How grea is that.

mcpanthersrec

wawa111

They are all great movies, but Varsity Blues is my pick for the best! I think it is because it came out when I was still playing High School ball and the memories of watching it with my teammates the night b4 games made it awsome to me!

wildcatgirl

What would everyone say if I mentioned I havnt ever seen all of Remember the Titans, maybe only 5 minutes

wawa111

wildcatgirl

wildcatgirl

#1 STUNNA

Chief_Osceola™

IRISH FAN

If the topic read, "Which movie would you most likely watch before a game?" then I would choose the Program.  But being an Irish fan, I love the movie Rudy.  It is an overall good story, and it has truth to it.  Could watch it over and over again.

wildcatgirl

Partagas

"Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" -- Falco,  "The Replacements"

;D

BIGSSFAN

"we either heal together as a team.....or we die as individuals"-any given sunday.

wildcatgirl

hey everybody ECS won agiainst Hazen just wanted to say! woo go cats!

wawa111

I figured this poll would do a lot better considering the amount of post on the other thread. I guess people don't like doing the polls!

Pioneer LB

Fresh_Prince

bulldogs1159

ptown25

I'll tell you this, in any fight it's the guy whose willing to die whose gonna win that inch. And I know, if I'm gonna have any life any more it's because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch, because that's what living is, the six inches in front of your face. Now I can't make you do it. You've got to look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes. Now I think ya going to see a guy who will go that inch with you. Your gonna see a guy who will sacrifice himself for this team, because he knows when it comes down to it your gonna do the same for him. That's a team gentlemen, and either, we heal as a team, or we will die as individuals. That's football guys, that's all it is. Now what are you gonna do? - Tony D'Amato (Any Given Sunday)

ptown25

the book Friday Night Lights was better than the movie although the movie was good

bulldogs1159

Those of you who like Friday Night Lights will love the book "Bleachers"

Pioneer LB

Quote from: bulldogs1159™© on October 31, 2005, 05:28:34 pm

Yeah, I read Bleachers about 2 months ago. Very good book, I loved it.

ptown25

JC PIMP

amehr36

hardrider6976

these all some very good movies.  i'd sit down and watch any one of them over and over again.

wawa111

come on people vote on this...we need 100 votes....you can do it....

Texarkana_Piggie

Quote from: Thee Lt Dangle™© on October 31, 2005, 05:28:34 pm
that was such a good book.  i think i read it in a day.  good read.

CatsRule

Remember the Titans for me.   Even the soundtrack for it is great. 

Patriot_03

J.H.BearcatHasBeen

i'll have to go with Friday Night Lights because it is like real life; eventhough remember the titans is based on actual events.  Boobie shows you how some football teams are they are a one man show.  then his injury led to his team coming together and going to the state championship.

chevy lover

J.H.BearcatHasBeen

i know i read Bleachers in a day.  i read it on the way to my grandfathers house and i read the whole time i was there and i finished it before we left to go back home.

Chino

mattp_68

Juice-Man

I can't believe Brian's Song hasn't gotten that many votes.  That movie set the bar for all sports movies.

Lions84

Junction Boys See how mean the Bear could be

Waterboy  a funny movie

Remember the Titans  The love of Football over comes all.

cm143184

Rudy is the absolute most inspirational movie i have ever seen.  hands down!

cm143184

Its the only movie that can make me cry.  When they start chanting Rudy and he goes in and gets that sack.  Man that does it for me!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas