• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OVER THERE

Started by Mississippi_DE, October 08, 2005, 03:27:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mississippi_DE

I saw some other topics about series, so I thought id find out.  Anyone watch this on FX?  Its about a unit in Iraq.  I was afraid it would be anti-war or pro-war instead of just war.  But it wasn't, its just a good show.  Anyone else watch it?  Its on Wed. Nights at 9 on fx.

almaairscooter

Great show, i would like it better if there weren't a sex scene in every episode!

Mississippi_DE

ya.  that show and wanted my dad and i both love, but if theyd just cut down the sex and maybe the cussing theyd be so much better.  Over There wasnt as bad in the beginning.

retiredlion05

Quote from: AlmaAirScooter on October 08, 2005, 03:32:26 pm
Great show, i would like it better if there weren't a sex scene in every episode!

Cut down the sex scenes?  Are you female, gay or just don't like sex?

retiredlion05

Absolute great show, one of the few programs on tv that I actually watch.  I have several family members and a couple of close friends in Iraq and it is a great way to see just some of what they are really going through!

AHM™

I just got done watching about 2hrs of this show..I love it...Shows me what it's really like "over there" I've gotten my brother to watch this show and he's been in Iraq, he says it's really "real".

bulldog64

i love the show jus b/c im a war junky, i may be young, but if i could, id be over there myself

ColonelReb

i loved the show when i actually watched it...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas