• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Rock or Vin Diesel

Started by rivercrestalumni, August 29, 2005, 10:56:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

who would you rather star in your action movie

the rock
34 (53.1%)
vin diesel
30 (46.9%)

Total Members Voted: 20

rivercrestalumni

If i had my own movie, i think i would rather have the rock any day

football_fan_111

yeah vin diesel is gay i mean come on  xxx and riddick to pacifier ????

football_fan_111

i think the rock is coming out with a new football movie?

football_fan_111

i think hes the coach or something does anyone know??

pioneerbasketball

Well he's certainly not in wrestling.

bomberman14

isnt he doing a doom movie? but the rock is way funnier and more of a superstar than diesel

pioneerbasketball

Ya I believe he is doing a doom movie.

bomberman14

mattp_68

hits theatres in september sometime...or october SAw2 on Oct. 29

hogman627

medic32

I think Vin Diesel is extremely sexy!  I told my husband that the only man I would ever leave him for would be Vin Diesel.  Of course, he would leave me for Jessica Simpson, so we are even.

football_fan_111

yeah but vin diesel is gay? jessica simpson isnt? i think he would come out on top....i guess you and vin could go shopping or something?

medic32

I guess you know Vin Diesel personally and know he's gay??

athletic supporter

Quote from: medic32 on September 11, 2005, 02:27:26 pm
I guess you know Vin Diesel personally and know he's gay??

Vin has actually come out of the closet!

medic32

To my knowledge he has never come out and stated he was gay.  I think a lot of rumors got started about him being gay because he was a bouncer in a gay club.  You can search the internet and not find any rock solid evidence that he's personally stated he was gay.  I think a bunch of guys who were jealous of him started this rumor.  But, that's my opinion.  I really don't care if he's gay or not, doesn't affect his looks.

athletic supporter

Quote from: medic32 on September 11, 2005, 03:55:08 pm
To my knowledge he has never come out and stated he was gay. I think a lot of rumors got started about him being gay because he was a bouncer in a gay club. You can search the internet and not find any rock solid evidence that he's personally stated he was gay. I think a bunch of guys who were jealous of him started this rumor. But, that's my opinion. I really don't care if he's gay or not, doesn't affect his looks.

That's cool. I guess that doesn't affect his looks; maybe just the way some look at him.

medic32

Oh, I agree with that.  I wouldn't agree with his lifestyle but I'd still think he was hot

hardrider6976

Vin came onto one of the late night talk shows and introduced his boyfriend to everyone.

DC*B

Quote from: hardrider6976 on September 12, 2005, 02:51:39 pm
Vin came onto one of the late night talk shows and introduced his boyfriend to everyone.

You're talkin crazy talk now...

medic32

Quote from: hardrider6976 on September 12, 2005, 02:51:39 pm
Ok, I guess you saw that show and can tell us what show it was and when??

football_fan_111

Hogzfan9

They are both ridiculous actors.

HA_Fan

Go watch Rundown and The Pacifier before you vote.

crote

Wait:

This isn't the same person?

Pioneer LB

I have liked some of Vin Diesel's movies... but he is GAY. I can't vote for him now. The Rock wins!

bomberman14

I don't really like his tatoo he got on his left arm though, looks weird, but i guess thats a samoan thing

houndshouse_55

Vin Diesel all the way hes a bad butt

footballrocks

Quote from: AAAA East Pro on September 13, 2005, 07:30:19 pm
I have liked some of Vin Diesel's movies... but he is GAY. I can't vote for him now. The Rock wins!

not quite hommie

Chief_Osceola™

Vin Diesel is not gay; but the Rock is still better.

BusyMom

RedDevil12

The Juiceman

VD cant act.  the rock is a performer.

amehr36

Quote from: medic32™ on September 11, 2005, 03:55:08 pm
To my knowledge he has never come out and stated he was gay. I think a lot of rumors got started about him being gay because he was a bouncer in a gay club. You can search the internet and not find any rock solid evidence that he's personally stated he was gay. I think a bunch of guys who were jealous of him started this rumor. But, that's my opinion. I really don't care if he's gay or not, doesn't affect his looks.

Do yall remember when Paris Hiltons cell was broken in to?  Well the numbers were released on the internet and me and a couple of buddies started calling some of them.  One of them was vin diesels (supposedly) and when we called it his voicemail said something to the effect of "Im a * and you should be able to tell" and then mentioned something about how his movies all had hidden meanings...the voice wasnt his of course...but it was funny.

Stiff Arm

Quote from: football_fan_111 on September 01, 2005, 08:08:13 pm
yeah vin diesel is gay i mean come on xxx and riddick to pacifier ????
Those were pretty gay...but he was in A Man Apart and The Fast and The Furious and those were pretty good

GrnwdQb

to me they both suck thingy and ne movie that has them in it suck and i will never see it......and if i was a director looking for actors they wouldn't even be on my list

Jerry#73

Ok, well almost all of the Rock's movies have set box office records of some sort, and from what I have heard, he seems to have a natural talent for acting. Give him some more experience, and he will be one of the best. And as for Vin Diesel, well gay or not, I'm sure that he could beat the crap out of just about anyone making fun of him, but the Rock could beat his butt, so, the Rock wins!

TheGabe

The Rock because XXX was lame.

Chief_Osceola™

^ Well, The Scorpion King wasn't exactly a critically-acclaimed success....even still, the Rock is cooler than Vin Diesel.

Gridiron_Warrior

The rock wins He is badass. Vin Diesel is just a pushover

villagurl07

The Rock has a body and Vin Disel has that sexy voice.

J.H.BearcatHasBeen

shotgunbilly3215

yeah, i gotta go with The Rock.

big_papi71

Quote from: football_fan_111 on September 01, 2005, 08:08:13 pm
yeah vin diesel is gay i mean come on xxx and riddick to pacifier ????
ill back ya up on that one...but just think about what disney must have paid him!?!?!

Jackbunnies

Vin Diesel switched around spells I End Lives!!!  So I got to go with Vin but he isn't gay he is an ACTOR they are ARTISTS they act different also he grew on Broadway his first career was Plays so of course he will seem fruity.  But not gay.

coltchic_2009

Vin Diesel, and the Pacifier was a good movie!! But the rock has a lot of great action movies so it really is tied! 4 me

Man!

Vin Diesel, how do you not like him look at the car he drove on Fast and Furious.The Rock is focused on the Rock to much!

dannyj

the rock and vin diesel are good actors but i like van diesel he seems better at action movies like XXX but ice cube did great on that state of the union one

survivorofre

Vin Diesel is the better one. you can beat how he acted in fast and the furious

Chino

The Rock b/c his not gay like Ven

survivorofre

Vin diesel is better. he always is better when it comes to action movies

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas