• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McCrory vs Midland

Started by mr.gametime, September 16, 2018, 06:04:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

McCrory will probably rest multiple players who suffered injuries last week for this game....but I still see atleast a 20 point victory for the Jaguars.....need to use this game as a focal point on fixing all the mistakes they made last week.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 16, 2018, 06:04:38 pm
McCrory will probably rest multiple players who suffered injuries last week for this game....but I still see atleast a 20 point victory for the Jaguars.....need to use this game as a focal point on fixing all the mistakes they made last week.

I'm gonna guess they had the same syndrome des arc had the week we played yall. Everything will be ok.

Greyhound#1

McCrory could play there jr high against them and still win this one.

AverageJo24

Apparently McCrory has a few key players that got injured last week who wont be playing Friday. One being the quick running back. I think McCrory will start slow, and Midland will keep it semi-close until halftime. Then it is going to get ugly. McCrory by 24+

AverageJo24

Is McCrory the real deal this year? I haven't seen them play, but was talking to someone from Augusta and they speak highly of them this year. Says its the best team since they won state a few years ago. Just curious as to what yall think.

hawgball3

Quote from: AverageJo24 on September 18, 2018, 02:17:38 pm
Is McCrory the real deal this year? I haven't seen them play, but was talking to someone from Augusta and they speak highly of them this year. Says its the best team since they won state a few years ago. Just curious as to what yall think.
They are decent. Their quarterback is not quarterback material and has trouble getting the ball to players.

AverageJo24

Bigger kid right? So what makes them good? RB's? Line? Im just trying to figure out what makes this man feel so confident about McCrory this year

hawgball3

Size for sure they've been a big team ever since i knew about them regardless of numbers. They also have skill players that will make good plays. I guess you could say they are just not popping out amongst others.

AverageJo24

It is going to be tough to tell anything this week since they are playing Midland, but I may make the drive from Batesville to watch them play.

hawgball3

I really think they could go far this year if they get on a roll id love for another rematch down here in conway this time

AverageJo24

I will let you know what I think after friday night hawgball

mr.gametime

Somebody is blowing smoke...McCrory has a decent team this year but last year team was a little better and this team is nowhere close to the 2015...they should have some good battles come conference play against EPC, Cross County and Salem.....

MomaLion

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 18, 2018, 09:57:53 pm
Somebody is blowing smoke...McCrory has a decent team this year but last year team was a little better and this team is nowhere close to the 2015...they should have some good battles come conference play against EPC, Cross County and Salem.....
I agree with this.  It's always possible that they were having a really bad night, but the McCrory we played last week was very beatable.  We just didn't get it done.

AverageJo24

I just wasn't sure because of all the Des Arc talk...and McCrory beat Des Arc so I just assumed they must be the real deal. Hopefully I have a better idea after tomorrow night. Midland is going to have to play a lot better than they did against Melbourne thats for sure.

mr.gametime

Not sure if McCrory's head coach going to coach the game tonight...his son was the player who broke his ankle last night during the Jr.high game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: mr.gametime on September 21, 2018, 08:32:48 am
Not sure if McCrory's head coach going to coach the game tonight...his son was the player who broke his ankle last night during the Jr.high game.

why would he not coach? isn't it a broke ankle?

brown2010

He will be back today after son has surgery. Pick take care of your eagles and dont worry about the Jaguars. You lost to us. Get ready for the hornets

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 21, 2018, 09:43:17 am #17 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:45:34 am by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: brown2010 on September 21, 2018, 09:32:19 am
He will be back today after son has surgery. Pick take care of your eagles and dont worry about the Jaguars. You lost to us. Get ready for the hornets

hey Guy, kiss my arss! i asked a simple question. didnt know if there was more to it than just the ankle. yes we lost to yall, oh my God, i hope the world doesnt end because of it.

im not sure who you think you are, but you are obviously confused by thinking you are someone who can talk to me like that.  ;D

and we have carlisle next

mr.gametime

Quote from: brown2010 on September 21, 2018, 09:32:19 am

That's good to hear...hope his son has a speedy and successful recovery

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas