• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bearden vs Fordyce

Started by Bearden_Bear72, September 16, 2018, 12:45:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SOUTHARK99

The Bears just can't move the ball. Its kinda sad.

Bearden_Bear72

It really is.  If we had a offense to help that great defense then Bearden would be dangerous

old.dole

3M

Bearden_Bear72

I don't know what's going on but this team has to much talent to have such a terrible offense.  Hurts to watch

Yogi bear

Defense is playing really well coach put them in bad field position all night. Especially one series late going for it on fourth and twelve from our fifteen yard line. Offense needs a clean sheet redesign.

Backwoods Bart

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 24, 2018, 08:02:02 pm
It really is.  If we had a offense to help that great defense then Bearden would be dangerous

The great defense gave up 28 points. Makes a pretty big hill to slog for the O, even if your offense isn't sputtering!

Yogi bear

Take the last drive out of it .One first down all night. We looked pretty good on the last drive.

dawgpound

Dang only one first down until the last drive is fordyce defense that good or Beardens offense that bad

baseball13

This was like watching a powerpuff game. Neither team wanted to hit Bearden defense did make some good stands but Fordyce QB overthrow his receivers on multiple occasions. Bearden offense is terrible.

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Backwoods Bart on September 24, 2018, 09:27:54 pm
The great defense gave up 28 points. Makes a pretty big hill to slog for the O, even if your offense isn't sputtering!

As many bad situations as the D was put in and the little rest they received I'm very happy with the D.  When the offense can drive the ball. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas