• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hackett vs Magazine

Started by DnA Prostaff, September 15, 2018, 09:24:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bearfan

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 20, 2018, 08:44:38 am
As I woke up this amazing morning i had to thank the big man up stairs for all he has created and to also help the hornets be able manage their torment as the realization of Friday's destruction by the rattlers gets closer.  Yes I even thanked him for annoying    posters like BF who without wouldn't of mad this a HOF thread and all we have to do for the next couple days is respond:  yea this thread is awsome HOF.  The other perc is we will be given legendary status just by changing the adjective in that phrase.
TRASH

alaskanstorm

Quote from: bearfan on September 20, 2018, 08:55:27 am
TRASH

It's a life station thing I get it; hopefully,  you'll get Out from behind a keyboard and catch someone's eye, so they can change yours, while you are at the UA.  HOF Bodacious.

bearfan

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 20, 2018, 09:22:29 am
It's a life station thing I get it; hopefully,  you'll get Out from behind a keyboard and catch someone's eye, so they can change yours, while you are at the UA.  HOF Bodacious.
Bring it

Hornet4ever

Supposed to be a soggy one Friday.

HorseFeathers

Well then it should be better temperatures than last weeks' games....

alaskanstorm

Quote from: bearfan on September 20, 2018, 09:55:42 am
Bring it
Bring what?  I know the rattlers are going to be bringing "da wood" this Friday and the hornets aren't going to be able to do anything about it.  HOF indelible

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 20, 2018, 10:00:06 am
[/quote

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 20, 2018, 10:00:06 am

Just means magazine's  yang is gonna get in on the action as the rattlers go for "fifty ya fifty."  Which leads me to an interesting pole question i'll Present latter as we approach the anniversary of the rattlers state championship later.  HOF excellent

Hornet4ever

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 20, 2018, 10:15:40 am
Just means magazine's  yang is gonna get in on the action as the rattlers go for "fifty ya fifty."  Which leads me to an interesting pole question i'll Present latter as we approach the anniversary of the rattlers state championship later.  HOF excellent

Are you from Magazine?

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 20, 2018, 10:17:50 am
Are you from Magazine?

No I would think my user name would be self explanatory.  Just a guy who decided years ago to adopt an Arkansas team in turmoil and turn them into a championship caliber team. Check mission accomplished and now i'm Back again to supply them that swagger.
HOF silly question

DnA Prostaff

So Cutter Morning Star let you down so you jumped ship?   Sounds like all the razorback fans of late..... :-[ :-[

alaskanstorm

No the CMS thread was a warning accountability was about to happen and from the way things played out it was received by the people intended.  However I do feel bad about using CMS to do it.  I actually got thank you messages for instilling some motivation and confidence into the players.  Which it showed because they could have easily given up but they kept fighting. HOF CMS heresy

Hornet4ever

HorseFeathers

He was around as a "magazine" poster during the Coach Jones era at magazine if that helps...

Hornet4ever

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 20, 2018, 12:48:09 pm
He was around as a "magazine" poster during the Coach Jones era at magazine if that helps...

Ah! I'm confused, because I thought last week he was repping CMS.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 20, 2018, 11:23:45 am
So you are from Magazine.

I don't know how i could have wrote it any clearer; which, leads me into another key to the rattlers victory friday night.  That is Yang's ability to read and comprehend the hornets D and making the appropriate audibles at the line of scrimmage getting the offense in the appropriate alignments.  This is going to be a major reasons the rattlers are going to slice their way to fifty through Hacket's D.    HOF stunning

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 20, 2018, 01:07:27 pm
Ah! I'm confused, because I thought last week he was repping CMS.

I was and had they pulled through, I would have been obligated to be their voice for the rest of the season but they didn't and the intent of my posts was fulfilled.   HOF bewildered

rattlerfan24

Haha. This thread is hilarious

alaskanstorm

Well I expect tomorrow night to go about as well for the hornets offense as it did today for BF, brief to nonexistent.  I did hear from a source that BF did think he was posting in the Mountainburg and marshal thread, so watch out he may blow that one up in the morning. 
HOF bemused

Hornet4ever

Junior high hornets start the festivities off early with a win tonight. Good job fellas!

Suzuki Libation Nation

Prediction enthusiastic supporters:

CantheyHackit   36
Blankammodevice  6

rattlerfan24

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Suzuki Libation Nation on September 21, 2018, 12:18:46 am
Prediction enthusiastic supporters:

CantheyHackit   36
Blankammodevice  6

Sweet Mary Mother of Baby Jesus!!!  Please tell me this knuckle head didn't try to ruin a HOF thread by going and posting the type of cheap useless drivel found on a Ozark game thread.  Please check your skill level and stay on the side lines if you can't elevate the thread.

Bug splatter 6
Venom  50

HOF fuming and infuriated

alaskanstorm

Well I decided cool down and drink my morning Chai Latte outside this morning.  Wouldn't you know it this pesky little hornet came out of now where and wouldn't leave me alone.  So I grabbed it behind its skinny little neck, took out my Swiss army nife tweezers and removed its stinger and turned it loose.  It showed it lack of sense though by not learning its lesson, which reminded me of what people from Hackett are like, came back and started trying to sting me.  I was kinda dumbfounded at first but snapped out of it.  I quickly grabbed my flip flop and smashed that sucker into next Sunday.  Complete 180 to the day,  the good lord provides.

HOF Chai Latte

DnA Prostaff

I think rain in the forecast bodes well for Hackett's defense.  Bringing 8-9 guys a lot can create small windows of opportunity for the Rattler's to move the ball.  The "swarming" defense, (just for you Alaskan Storm) may be too much.  If the rattlers can throw a little it will help to keep them back.   I'm anxious to see how it goes. 

alaskanstorm

DnA the hornets haven't swarmed in years and even if they are able to give a resemblance of swarming tonight; it is not going to matter as big 28 rumbles and stumbles his way all over the Hackett D.  I do appreciate the willingness to learn though DnA, a small step in the right direction.

HOF  annihilation

Hornet4ever

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 21, 2018, 09:33:02 am
DnA the hornets haven't swarmed in years and even if they are able to give a resemblance of swarming tonight; it is not going to matter as big 28 rumbles and stumbles his way all over the Hackett D.  I do appreciate the willingness to learn though DnA, a small step in the right direction.

HOF  annihilation

After two days of running your mouth spouting all sorts of unintelligible nonsense you best hope Magazine wins. Lol.

alaskanstorm

"Unintelligible nonsense" now you have me confused H4E but the time for your cheap talk is over and the time for action is upon us. So load up your boys, head on over and be prepared to get a beating of a life time, dished out by the rattlers men.  The sooner the better. 

HOF Ziners 4 Life

Hornet4ever

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 21, 2018, 01:23:54 pm
"Unintelligible nonsense" now you have me confused H4E but the time for your cheap talk is over and the time for action is upon us. So load up your boys, head on over and be prepared to get a beating of a life time, dished out by the rattlers men.  The sooner the better. 

HOF Ziners 4 Life

I'll be there

Wildcatalumni21

So if Hackett wins are you gonna jump on their band wagon alaskan storm?

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Wildcatalumni21 on September 21, 2018, 01:53:32 pm
So if Hackett wins are you gonna jump on their band wagon alaskan storm?

He isn't welcome

alaskanstorm

Well Wc21 you might want to read the entire thread, the reasons for my action last week has been explained in detail.  No jumping ship here only accountability from here on out.  And for he record Hackett isn't even worthy of my consideration.

HOF thrashing

IdaLions

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 21, 2018, 01:23:54 pm

HOF Ziners 4 Life

If Hackett does win you're gonna have a hefty amount of crow to eat😂

RATTLER43

This is great stuff!!!!!   I AM ENTERTAINED!!!!!

alaskanstorm

Quote from: IdaLions on September 21, 2018, 02:35:34 pm

If Hackett does win you're gonna have a hefty amount of crow to eat😂

Ida you are obviously not familiar with the storm.  The storm never eats crow, just prime rib.  And I'lll be washing it down with a nice aged red wine tonight after the rattlers dominate performance.  If you don't have the guts to put it out there during the week,  you have no room to boast after the final buzzer.

HOF confident.

IdaLions

Quote from: alaskanstorm on September 21, 2018, 03:19:02 pm
Ida you are obviously not familiar with the storm.  The storm never eats crow, just prime rib.  And I'lll be washing it down with a nice aged red wine tonight after the rattlers dominate performance.  If you don't have the guts to put it out there during the week,  you have no room to boast after the final buzzer.

HOF confident.

You're something else man lol, Think it'll be a good game

Hornet4ever

Quote from: IdaLions on September 21, 2018, 03:26:25 pm
You're something else man lol, Think it'll be a good game

Good luck against Mineral Springs tonight, should be a good one.

IdaLions

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 21, 2018, 03:30:36 pm
Good luck against Mineral Springs tonight, should be a good one.

Thanks! Ditto to y'all

Hornet4ever

Alaskan, I'm en route to Logan County. I'd love to meet you tonight, if you plan on braving the rain.

alaskanstorm

Quote from: Hornet4ever on September 21, 2018, 05:59:29 pm
Alaskan, I'm en route to Logan County. I'd love to meet you tonight, if you plan on braving the rain.

No can do 430 comes oftly early,  you probably won't hear from me until tomorrow afternoon either way.

HOF   To battle

Hornet4ever

Hornets and Rattlers trade a couple of drives. Hornets drive the field then fumble in the red zone. Still no score.

Hornet4ever

Magazine having a hard time holding onto this wet ball.

Hornet4ever

Hester to Collins passing TD after a busted snap.

6-0 Hornets

Hornet4ever

Magazine fizzles out after a nice drive and turns the ball over on downs. Hornet ball at their own 20 yard line.

Hornet4ever

Hackett driving again, but throws an interception on 3rd down. Magazine ball at their own 40.

Hornet4ever

Hackett holds Magazine on 4th and inches to regain possession. Hackett at their own 20 yard line.

Hornet4ever

Hackett drove the field right before half time, but ran out of time.

HALFTIME!

First half thoughts....

Magazine is much improved. Running backs are beast, and I've heard young. They will really sprout the next couple of years. Hackett is playing alright, but simple mistakes are holding us back. We've went to the red zone three different times and came up with nothing.

Should be a good second half!

Hornet4ever

Magazine takes the initial possession out of the half and turns the ball over on downs. Hackett ball at their own 25 yard line.

Hornet4ever

70 yard pass from Hester to Mcbride on 3rd and long.

Hackett 12

Magazine 0

Hornet4ever

Hackett holds on 4th down. Hackett ball at their own 38 yard line.

Hornet4ever

Hackett turns it over in the red zone, again. Magazine ball to start the 4th Q.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas