• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC Vs Hampton

Started by baseball13, September 15, 2018, 05:14:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who wins

Hampton
18 (62.1%)
PC
11 (37.9%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: September 21, 2018, 05:14:22 pm

baseball13

How do y'all see this game playing out?

HorseFeathers

3 ways....
1. Lights go out... Game is called
2. Hampton/PC rivalry brawl game gets called
3. Hampton wins

Bearden_Bear72

Hampton keeps rolling. Bulldogs by 14

Southark

Was really impressed with Hampton the other night. I say Dogs by 3 td's

Southark

Also on another note I saw several times where it looked like star city players were trying to get under Hampton players skin but the Hampton players just walked away.That was very encouraging to see.

sickwillie

Yes it was. It will continue to happen. Dogs must be ready and stay cool

Rida4Life

Out of respect for what is going on at PC this week with the loss of a student I will not be talking trash about a football game.
Praying the kids can fight through the tears and find a way to rally through the pain.  Gonna be a tough week for Chapel.
Good Luck Bulldogs.  See you Friday night.

dawgpound

Yea a loss like that sure takes the wind out of ya.  hate I'm going to miss the game prayers for no injuries from either team

Backwoods Bart

Southark

Prayers for PC and their community

🏈BullDawgNation🏈

highway79

Hampton will be too physical for a beat up mentally and physically PC team. PC comes out inspired but runs out of gas in the second half 34-22 dogs

cuz

Pc could win this one but Hampton played good last week. If they stay focused the Bulldogs will win....

Dapper Dan

baseball13

does PC have any speed this year?

eldofan

Not as much as years past

baseball13

Quote from: eldofan on September 20, 2018, 10:58:17 am
Not as much as years past

that's why I feel like Hampton will run away with this game. Hampton has a ton of speed. I would almost go as far as to say they have as much if not more speed then the team in 2016.

SOUTHARK99

Quote from: baseball13 on September 20, 2018, 11:18:13 am
that's why I feel like Hampton will run away with this game. Hampton has a ton of speed. I would almost go as far as to say they have as much if not more speed then the team in 2016.

Really?? B13 this team would lose by 20 to that team!!!!

old.dole

baseball13

for sure this team would lost to that team by 35 or more but there is more team speed this year. Monta was the speed for that team with a few big backs. this year its more team speed.

baseball13

Hogfish

Baseball13 might be right about this........ If you go back and watch the film you can see that team speed on display when the fight broke out at DC and the entire team runs on to the field.

trojanman

looks like it might be a wet one tonight in Hampton. That will give Hampton an edge in a game they are heavily favored in on paper. It also looks like we will be out some key pieces that couldnt get healthy in time. Hoping for dry weather and PC upset tonight. Maybe I will only have to hear the baja men once or less tonight

baseball13

Quote from: trojanman on September 21, 2018, 12:52:12 pm
looks like it might be a wet one tonight in Hampton. That will give Hampton an edge in a game they are heavily favored in on paper. It also looks like we will be out some key pieces that couldnt get healthy in time. Hoping for dry weather and PC upset tonight. Maybe I will only have to hear the baja men once or less tonight

they have not played it once in 3 years why would they start tonight?

dawgpound

The party Wagnon plays it every now and then

Monsta

Not to many times I get to watch a pc games but this opportunity I was good to pass up let's see how this goes

Monsta

baseball13

24-0 7:39 left in the first quarter

dawgpound

baseball13

baseball13

Ball game. Hampton wins 46-7

dawgpound

Good game dogs they dominated both sides

Southark

Rida4Life

September 21, 2018, 08:48:08 pm #33 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 08:50:20 pm by Rida4Life
Good job Hampton.  You got momentum on the opening kickoff and never looked back.  PC needs to regroup and refocus.

old.dole

Didn't get to see it but dogs are real deal looking at that score.

baseball13

I told you it would be more than 28 at the half.

baseball13

Brian G

Quote from: baseball13 on September 21, 2018, 09:57:17 pm
46-7
That was the 2nd qtr score...did they get to half then call it?

baseball13

Yes. PC superintendent called it.

old.dole

Yea I thought I had some good logic to back me up. Dogs said screw your logic.

sickwillie

Quote from: baseball13 on September 21, 2018, 10:00:26 pm
Yes. PC superintendent called it.
Has to be Agreed too by both teams to call it. Completed game since it made it to the half

Dogs looked the part tonight. Trojans didn't have much fight in them tonight. They are usually a pesky bunch even when outmanned! Must have some injuries and they sure had a tough week with the young man passing away. Hope they get back to their competitive ways soon

BO_KNOWS

After all the players we have lost over the years we would think that this Team wouldn't  be very good, but you never question Gods work. Seems like those good players that have left we're the ones keeping these boys from being a complete united team..

dawgpound

There is a couple I'd take back but some i say good riddance

bleudog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas