• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarendon vs McCrory

Started by mr.gametime, September 09, 2018, 10:15:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FoxandHound34

Always some excuse it's not P-Ws fault y'all werent prepared sounds like poor coaching. And your DBs are the ones who actually pla not the basketball boys that's always your excuse as well. And Earle will get y'all again this year as well as others. Both Millow twins are playing this year and they will shut Cartwright down. Guards are gonna have to win it for Clarendon this season look for a lot of double teams on the big man this season, and that spells TROUBLE

FoxandHound34

Earle, Bearden, Marked Tree, England, Mtn Pine all have the teams to beat Clarendon this year, others like Maumelle Charter and Bay could pull it off as well

Ctucker

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 12:08:08 pm
Earle, Bearden, Marked Tree, England, Mtn Pine all have the teams to beat Clarendon this year, others like Maumelle Charter and Bay could pull it off as well
Earle and Marked Tree stretching a little with MT Pine, Maumelle, andBay!

HorseFeathers

Bay didn't do a whole lot in 1a last year...neither did Maumelle lol

FoxandHound34

Would y'all 2 hush I know they didn't lol

Old Scrapper

Remember that time we went to a football thread and a basketball thread broke out? 😂😂

big E

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 12:05:15 pm
Always some excuse it's not P-Ws fault y'all werent prepared sounds like poor coaching. And your DBs are the ones who actually pla not the basketball boys that's always your excuse as well. And Earle will get y'all again this year as well as others. Both Millow twins are playing this year and they will shut Cartwright down. Guards are gonna have to win it for Clarendon this season look for a lot of double teams on the big man this season, and that spells TROUBLE
Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 12:05:15 pm
You had from the start of camp to the first game to get ready for the spread so quit crying all we ever hear is how many athletes and how much speed the red KITTENS have , did not see any of that because our ends stayed home and our linebackers got you in the mouth 37 yards is what yall had 37 you ain't beating anyone with that offensive out put. As far as the Brinkley game goes how is 24-0 barely beating them I will say 5geir pass defence is a lot better than yalls. But you keep on running your trap like you do and spitting off about all your tradition and conference titles seems to really be working for you so far .

big E

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 15, 2018, 12:45:37 pm
Remember that time we went to a football thread and a basketball thread broke out? 😂😂
Seems to always break out with him.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: big E on September 15, 2018, 12:50:25 pm
Seems to always break out with him.

and then he wants to talk about malik gonna dunk and do this and that (there is no doubt in my mind he can) to teams, when in reality one of the reasons they lost last year was because the other players wouldn't give him the ball enough, like they are jealous. when you have the best player in 2A on your team, he needs the ball every possession and that didn't happen in long stretches last season.

da greatest bigbaby

Fox yaw can have those other teams MTN pine maumelle charter ect lol other than Earle it's just gonna be a dunk contest between 6'6 Malik Cartwright an our  6'4  Rodd Williams lol an do you really think England or bearden could hang with us fox come on I would be more concerned with  1a bay on the 3 ball lol an pick don't yaw be hollering for that team WCC or Sloan later say'n they gonna beat us we whip'd em by 25 a piece an will whip em again don't waste our time bring it on   lol  who you got big e let me guess them lil guys from eureka springs lol an 24-0 over Brinkley isn't anything 2 bragg about an yaw 3a an all that pass protection extra bull stuff you talking bout want happen @ Clarendon don't have the numbers an time they barely show'd  up  for the conditioning part lol then you wanna ask em to spend 4 weeks on 1 3a  spread team come on dude  lol  but anywhoo that  don't mean nothing yaw gonna go 5-5 just like us lol I hope we get a good close 1st round playoff  team with a good restaurant lol

MomaLion

I get so amused at the way big baby gets y'all riled up  :D

FoxandHound34

I'm more amused on how ignorant he makes y'all look

HorseFeathers

I'm confused as to what big baby is trying to say half the time

FoxandHound34

September 15, 2018, 02:49:15 pm #63 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 02:51:37 pm by FoxandHound34
Maybe y'all should cancel football season all together and go down to the basketball boards big baby since that's all you care about. I'd be worried about Marvell beating y'all this year on the gridiron. Sure won't help u come March when the state tournament comes around. Maybe y'all won't see Mineral Springs first round 😃

Missco

Clarendon isnt even a basketball school. They will be lucky to finish 3rd in their conference and will have a tough time making it out 9f their new regionals.

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 02:47:47 pm
I'm more amused on how ignorant he makes y'all look
Doesn't really matter. We know our kids are getting a quality education. What any of y'all think is irrelevant.

MomaLion

Quote from: Missco on September 15, 2018, 02:59:13 pm
Clarendon isnt even a basketball school. They will be lucky to finish 3rd in their conference and will have a tough time making it out 9f their new regionals.
Well being 3rd in a conference that has the top 3 teams in 2A isn't exactly terrible. I doubt it'd happen but you're entitled to your opinion. We've never run from a challenge.

FoxandHound34

September 15, 2018, 03:25:01 pm #67 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:29:16 pm by FoxandHound34
Well I don't exactly see kids flocking to Clarendon to get a quality education. Y'all should merge with Marvell then the delta would have a top notch Prep school!

HorseFeathers

FoxandHound34

da greatest bigbaby

September 15, 2018, 03:51:38 pm #70 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:53:59 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Fox Marvell is Phillips county an big e Brinkley is Monroe county lol big e your st Francis county school should merge with fox woodruff county school district lol you guys amuse me but carry on in whatever conference yaw in lol I'm surprised mccrory even has a football team fox whatever do what yaw gotta do up their before the new cycle  lol yeah we know poor old Augusta lol

FoxandHound34

I'm a long ways away from McCrory bud. Y'all the ones on here talking about consolidating with Brinkley when in actuality it's be a lot easier for them to go to Palestine. Y'all are pretty close to Marvell and they are low on numbers so that would be a good fit you 2

MomaLion

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 15, 2018, 03:56:51 pm
I'm a long ways away from McCrory bud. Y'all the ones on here talking about consolidating with Brinkley when in actuality it's be a lot easier for them to go to Palestine. Y'all are pretty close to Marvell and they are low on numbers so that would be a good fit you 2
Can you read a map??? Obviously not. If and when Marvell closes they'll go to Barton. We are in good academic and fiscal shape... but thanks for your concern ::)

FoxandHound34

I can read just fine. Barton doesn't want the kids from Marvell and they are just fine school wise. It's not like y'all have a crown jewel school down there anyway. I don't know anybody who just wants to up and move to that crappy place on the river

MomaLion

Sometimes you don't get what you want. They would go to Barton.
As for Clarendon we're doing just fine.

HorseFeathers

Losing 100 kids in last 5 years isn't what id call fine

big E

September 15, 2018, 05:47:10 pm #76 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 05:49:55 pm by big E
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on September 15, 2018, 02:30:30 pm
Fox yaw can have those other teams MTN pine maumelle charter ect lol other than Earle it's just gonna be a dunk contest between 6'6 Malik Cartwright an our  6'4  Rodd Williams lol an do you really think England or bearden could hang with us fox come on I would be more concerned with  1a bay on the 3 ball lol an pick don't yaw be hollering for that team WCC or Sloan later say'n they gonna beat us we whip'd em by 25 a piece an will whip em again don't waste our time bring it on   lol  who you got big e let me guess them lil guys from eureka springs lol an 24-0 over Brinkley isn't anything 2 bragg about an yaw 3a an all that pass protection extra bull stuff you talking bout want happen @ Clarendon don't have the numbers an time they barely show'd  up  for the conditioning part lol then you wanna ask em to spend 4 weeks on 1 3a  spread team come on dude  lol  but anywhoo that  don't mean nothing yaw gonna go 5-5 just like us lol I hope we get a good close 1st round playoff  team with a good restaurant lol
So cant get kids to practice , cant run them cause they'll quit and play basketball, and you try to convince someone that you are anything but a recreational football program. Dude you are seriously twisted,  that's exactly the reason you get beat athletes will win you a ton of Jr. High games come sr. High you better work or it won't be pretty we got rid of one of those guys about 3 years ago.  And we still beat yall lol. Now that we have a mandatory program you better catch up buddy or it ain't gonna be pretty.

da greatest bigbaby

September 15, 2018, 06:01:10 pm #77 Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 02:59:35 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Thx moma I'm not sure what fox was asking something bout Marvell/Elaine lol they will go to Barton Phillips county when they have to merge again fox they don't have a choice  lol   an I don't think they will be beat'n us in anything anytime soon our jr high is 3-0 just whip'd Des arc an our pee wee 5th an 6th grader's are undefeated also 3-0 just whip'd hazen  an where are you from cross county I thought you were a mccrory jag until I said something bout  I'm surprised yaw have a football team they bounce'd back nicely they were getting drum'd an struggling not 2 long ago an had dropped football lol our school on the river  has never dropped anything an actually finna win the 2a state hoops championship this year an would've won the 2a girls state track championship an hoops last year our star J'tia thomas transferred 2 4a west helena she was the class president homecoming queen an valavictorian their also I'm not sure what Mr Fox means by crappy school were actually 1 of the best in academic Clarendon high  lol

jbtiger73

And you're saying all this because????

MomaLion

Quote from: HorseFeathers on September 15, 2018, 05:38:55 pm
Losing 100 kids in last 5 years isn't what id call fine
Fine meaning we aren't in academic nor financial distress. Therefore not at risk to close.

big E

Because peoples should be fearing dangerous mighty lions from c-roqn dog. We fit 5000 conference titles and we fixin to dunk on all yalls wit 8"9" Malik. 🤣🤣🤣

big E

FoxandHound34

Wouldn't have won girls state in hoops with Thomas last year, there's prolly a reason she left

da greatest bigbaby

Idk fox  prolly the same reason why Jimbo Fisher left FSU for TX am lol
.but anywhoo were getting ready 2 whip Brinkley Friday go lion's jb that was fox trying 2 linger around mccrory goes 5-5 also 34-21 3 td's for the lion's wow yaw are done jbtigers never been shutt out   lol

Trojanbird

That new bridge must be working wonders for Clarendon!

Ctucker

Quote from: MomaLion on September 15, 2018, 06:25:39 pm
Fine meaning we aren't in academic nor financial distress. Therefore not at risk to close.
Are you sure about that I looked up several different school rankings based on different stuff test scores and etc. it's easier to find Clarendon if you start from bottom but we wasn't a whole lot ahead off y'all! But I'm not talking about our fine education we're getting was supprised on Des Arc they was pretty high in several rankings!

Ctucker

Used wrong quote didn't see any distress you right about that meant to use one were you said the kids are getting a fine quality education!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Ctucker on September 16, 2018, 02:38:38 pm
Are you sure about that I looked up several different school rankings based on different stuff test scores and etc. it's easier to find Clarendon if you start from bottom but we wasn't a whole lot ahead off y'all! But I'm not talking about our fine education we're getting was supprised on Des Arc they was pretty high in several rankings!

Our teachers are doing a FINE job at Des Arc educating our kids. The test scores back that up. In this years sr class alone there are multiple students, who scored over 30 on the A.C.T.

Ctucker

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 16, 2018, 03:45:48 pm
Our teachers are doing a FINE job at Des Arc educating our kids. The test scores back that up. In this years sr class alone there are multiple students, who scored over 30 on the A.C.T.
yes it shows y'all was ranked real high in a couple of rankings I seen!

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on September 16, 2018, 02:40:19 pm
Used wrong quote didn't see any distress you right about that meant to use one were you said the kids are getting a fine quality education!
You'd have to be here and in the know about all the exciting changes to the way our school day is structured.  It's based around each child's individual needs and abilities.  Some kids do better with a teacher, some independently, some online.  I know my daughter has benefited greatly from the changes.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas