• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cross County vs Earle

Started by Legend5117, September 09, 2018, 02:15:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Legend5117

What do y'all think about this one CC always plays good with Earle

nightowl

Them Bulldogs looked really good against them bears on friday and they will better this week against them birds

we look forward to putting the feathers on the field again this year

[Go BULLDOGS GO]

Bulldogs2002

Thunderbirds are coming to the Dogg Pound....enough said

Pit Bull

How do those T-Birds look this season?

Legend5117

September 11, 2018, 12:54:11 pm #4 Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 10:02:53 pm by Legend5117
I whole lot better than last year them boys are playing with heart something they didn't have last year

Bearden_Bear72

I think if CC can hang around into the second half they will have a good chance of beating Earle.  Earles coach runs his players til the wheels fall off and conditioning is something I thought would hurt Earle.  You let the bulldogs get out to a quick start thou then it might be a long night

Pit Bull

Ask Barton about those 2nd Half Wheels!

Dogg

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 12, 2018, 12:03:07 am
I think if CC can hang around into the second half they will have a good chance of beating Earle.  Earles coach runs his players til the wheels fall off and conditioning is something I thought would hurt Earle.  You let the bulldogs get out to a quick start thou then it might be a long night
Excellent conditioning program in Earle

Bearden_Bear72

at Bearden it looked like the coach had ran his rbs dry by the second qt.  I don't see your big ole back running the ball in second half like he does to start off a game as many carries as he does get. 

Pit Bull

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 12, 2018, 10:55:36 am
at Bearden it looked like the coach had ran his rbs dry by the second qt.  I don't see your big ole back running the ball in second half like he does to start off a game as many carries as he does get.

He actually had his best performance in the second half against Barton in yardage and he scored doing high knees in the 4th Quarter. As it starts to cool down he will become more and more dangerous. Big Suge The Pancaker Maker...

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Pit Bull on September 12, 2018, 03:23:05 pm
He actually had his best performance in the second half against Barton in yardage and he scored doing high knees in the 4th Quarter. As it starts to cool down he will become more and more dangerous. Big Suge The Pancaker Maker...

That's good to hear really.  Great offense that I thought would be hurting all year for reason I named.  Glad to hear Earle has figured out a good rotation with the rbs.  How often is Earle passing this year?  Only other part of team I thought might hurt dawgs was not being able to throw well.

nightowl

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 12, 2018, 03:34:03 pm
That's good to hear really.  Great offense that I thought would be hurting all year for reason I named.  Glad to hear Earle has figured out a good rotation with the rbs.  How often is Earle passing this year?  Only other part of team I thought might hurt dawgs was not being able to throw well.
       we will pass the ball or run the ball whenever we what too on anyone at any time we choice to do so bottom line we are the mighty Bulldogs

Pit Bull

September 12, 2018, 09:30:46 pm #12 Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:42:26 pm by Pit Bull
Go Bulldogs

Dogg

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 12, 2018, 03:34:03 pm

He's avg. about 185 per game passing and rushing for over 150. That's excellent production out of a qb

Bulldogs2002

All I gotta say is great game Bulldogs 32-14
Great way to defend your territory and a great way to defend your team We don't teach our boys to fight but Cross County played unsportsmanlike majority of the game. You do NOT bring that foolishness to the Dogg Pound.

Legend5117

Okay hold up you don't teach your boys to fight boys are going to be boys but something you do teach your boys is to cheat no I'm not talking about the game y'all played all last year cheating every game y'all took out three teams in the playoffs yes Salem get a second chance but what about the other two teams Y'all took out quite frankly y'all shouldn't even have a team this year  y'all had too forfeit every game last year  i'm not the only one that thinks y'all shouldn't even have a team this year what y'all did was wrong your coaches knew about it and your players  and no I'm not on here trying to bypass the fact that cross county Lost the game I can honestly care less about either team  I just think it's funny that you talk bad about another team but what y'all did was 100 times worse

Butch_Cassidy

Quote from: Legend5117 on September 15, 2018, 12:19:59 am
Okay hold up you don't teach your boys to fight boys are going to be boys but something you do teach your boys is to cheat no I'm not talking about the game y'all played all last year cheating every game y'all took out three teams in the playoffs yes Salem get a second chance but what about the other two teams Y'all took out quite frankly y'all shouldn't even have a team this year  y'all had too forfeit every game last year  i'm not the only one that thinks y'all shouldn't even have a team this year what y'all did was wrong your coaches knew about it and your players  and no I'm not on here trying to bypass the fact that cross county Lost the game I can honestly care less about either team  I just think it's funny that you talk bad about another team but what y'all did was 100 times worse
You and in any other Dumb butt that thinks like you can Go to heck.  The problem with you ignorant butt people is just that your ignorant and dont know the facts.  Who in there right mind has the best player and team in 2a and 3a in the state that intentionally plays an ineligible player.  That kid was a 3rd team running back and alternated starts on the D line.  And check your facts Earle self reported and Forfeited 2 playoff WINS!!!!. YEAH WINS DUMB butt. Neither one of those teams could beat earle even if they sat him and 4 or five other players out.  The bottom line is that you sir are an ignorant DUMB butt and need to do your research.  We in Earle dont have to cheat heck we made a mistake that cost a community and a great bunch of kids a championship. 

Pit Bull

So that's why your guys were playing unsportsmanlike because of last year? You didn't mention that we shouldn't have a team this year when you thought you guys had a chance to win. Now what makes our situation any different from any other team that has dealt with a transfer student with too many semesters that we should get a program death penalty when no one else has! But I guess if we didn't have a team then that would have maybe gave you a Win last night 🤔. It doesn't work that way and by the look of the discipline of the CC kids it appears your program maybe in meltdown mode, so I would be more concerned about anger management for the kid that bust his helmet on the ground, constantly started fights and wouldn't listen to any of the coaches. We have a team, so deal with it.

Bulldogs2002

BUT WE DO HAVE A TEAM, A GREAT ONE AT THAT SO WHO CARES HOW YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FEELS....GET OUT OF YOUR FEELINGS CAUSE OUR PLAYERS KNEW NOTHING ABOUT PLAYING AN INELIGIBLE PLAYER. OUR PLAYERS WENT OUT ON THAT FIELD EVERY GAME AND PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT, THOSE POINTS WERE WELL DESERVED AND EARNED. THEY TOOK A VERY BIG LOST BUT THEY'RE HOLDING THEIR HEADS UP HIGH THIS SEASON. IF YOU'RE GOING TO POINT FINGERS YOU BETTER POINT EM AT THE RIGHT ONE AND LEAVE MY BULLDOGS OUT OF IT!!!!! NOW that was last season, but you are right about one thing boys will be boys and OURS DOMINATED last night TWICE

Dogg

September 15, 2018, 07:04:05 am #19 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 07:14:32 am by Dogg
CC has no discipline! Thought you were going to come to Earle and just over power us. You got your tailed handed to you last night. A 265 lb tailback goes off tackle and out runs your secondary 70 yds to the end zone.  Your kids throwing helments on the sideline and disrespecting their own coaches and officials, the you got 2 kids fighting each other on the sideline. Go clean up your own house!!

Dogg

Quote from: Legend5117 on September 11, 2018, 12:54:11 pm
I whole lot better than last year them boys are playing with heart something they didn't have last year
CC is on a downward spiral. You run off Williams, refuse to hire greenwell and lost control of the program. Wells is not a bad coach, he's a young coach but the problem with him ( the problem he's having) is that some of the parents support their kids as they disrespect him and the other coaches.

Dogg

youre lying you do care. Dial this number and they will provide you some assistance 1-800-CRY BABY!

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Dogg on September 15, 2018, 07:22:05 am
CC is on a downward spiral. You run off Williams, refuse to hire greenwell and lost control of the program. Wells is not a bad coach, he's a young coach but the problem with him ( the problem he's having) is that some of the parents support their kids as they disrespect him and the other coaches.
+1

Dogg

Plus we played the game without 2 starting linebackers

Old Scrapper

It's becoming a trend that Legend5117 is a poor loser! He makes up some kind of butt hurtery (I made that word up) every time CC loses.

Dogg

You're exactly right!! He's the worst fan in CC

playmaker04

Lol. All I gotta say is Earle has the worst scoreboard in the state. :) ;)

playmaker04

Quote from: Dogg on September 15, 2018, 09:01:56 am
You're exactly right!! He's the worst fan in CC
Congratulations Legend. I proudly hand over my tinfoil crown too you.

Legend5117

September 15, 2018, 01:14:52 pm #28 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 01:16:44 pm by Legend5117
Dogg And old I'm not even from cross county I can care less if they win or lose So how am I the worse fan ever if I'm not a fan neither one of the two teams here could beat our third team defense or offense But lets go back I didn't make nothing up Y'all did cheat all last year that's why Y'all had too forfeit  if y'all were so good y'all would've won without him then why did y'all play him I mean think about it if I knew I had a chance to win a championship why cheat but you're right even if y'all didn't play him y'all probably would've beat everyone still but the fact is y'all didn't

Hatchet

Quote from: Dogg on September 15, 2018, 07:22:05 am

+100

Hatchet

Did anyone get ejected for fighting last night?

Dogg

Quote from: Legend5117 on September 15, 2018, 01:14:52 pm
Dogg And old I'm not even from cross county I can care less if they win or lose So how am I the worse fan ever if I'm not a fan neither one of the two teams here could beat our third team defense or offense But lets go back I didn't make nothing up Y'all did cheat all last year that's why Y'all had too forfeit  if y'all were so good y'all would've won without him then why did y'all play him I mean think about it if I knew I had a chance to win a championship why cheat but you're right even if y'all didn't play him y'all probably would've beat everyone still but the fact is y'all didn't
You must care you started the thread!! Did they put you on hold when you called? It's 1-800- CRY BABY. 😪😪😪😪😪 if CC had won you would have been all over this thread about the game. The first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Get in the mirror and say to yourself. " I'm a CRY BABY"

Pit Bull

You've got a valid point Dogg, why would you start the thread and you don't care, now he's admitting to being a lunatic as well! Who does that?

Dogg

Bulldogs2002

This is the probably one of the most dumbest posts you've ever made if not all of em. Whatever point you're trying to prove is dead....now bring your team whomever they may be to the dogg house and let's see what your so call third team looks like...if not put a paci in it and shut the...you know the rest

mrkingark

He is an Ex CC football player that stood on sideline his whole career, Legend has no clue.  CC gets what they wanted by their ignorant board moves over last few years........but hey the 2 supts. are happy they getting paid nicely!!!

Mr. Trill

SHOTs fired *grabs popcorn* lol

Dogg

You've been busted. You rode the pine your entire career!!  I have a better FF name for you to use. Splinter Man!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Legend5117

mrkingark hahaha I get a little cousin who plays for cross county that's why I started it I never played for cross county and I promise you I was never on the sideline It's funny y'all on here talking crap all day Like y'all got nothing better to do you want to know what team I play for figure it out yourself go purple Dogs

Dogg

You're doing it again... Liar Liar pants on fire!  Splinter Man

Bulldogs2002

Quote from: Legend5117 on September 15, 2018, 11:46:08 pm
mrkingark hahaha I get a little cousin who plays for cross county that's why I started it I never played for cross county and I promise you I was never on the sideline It's funny y'all on here talking crap all day Like y'all got nothing better to do you want to know what team I play for figure it out yourself go purple Dogs

You are one hilarious kid...on any other post you've commented about Cross County it's "WE", now you claim you could care less if they win or lose because you're not a fan of team but your lil cousin plays for them....you're not going to get a graduation invite for that and probably get kicked out the family BBQ!!!!

nightowl

[/quoteFirst all of all you need to get off my team and coaches if you no what is best for you because i will talk about you like the crazy person  . we dont cheat . we had the best QB in the state.

AverageJo24

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas