• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4a Boys State Championship Jonesboro Westside vs. Baptist Prep

Started by Bbal789, March 10, 2018, 12:42:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Predictions?

Jonesboro Westside
Baptist Prep

Bbal789

LRRandy

Quote from: Bbal789 on March 10, 2018, 12:42:59 am
Predictions?
you left yours off.

Baptist Prep 53

Jonesboro Westside 49

So let it be written. So let it be done 

LRRandy

People are voting but no one is willing to put their name to their prediction with a score. Just remember, told you so's are null and void if you lack the cajones to post a prediction.

RedWolf275

Bbal789

I think Jonesboro Westside wins 60-52. I think Westside just has more explosive scorers than Baptist does this year with Avery Felts and Riley Felkins. Mcbride is an outstanding player but I don't think he will get enough support from the role players to pull this one off. Cullen Felkins and Gage Sheffield are capable of hitting 5+ threes in a game and they have don't it consistently this year. Baptist's role players have been really streaky. Something about Westside this year makes me feel like it will go there way. But again you never know till after the game is played and I will not be shocked at whoever wins because both are definitely championship caliber teams.

LRRandy

Quote from: Bbal789 on March 10, 2018, 09:51:59 am
I think Jonesboro Westside wins 60-52. I think Westside just has more explosive scorers than Baptist does this year with Avery Felts and Riley Felkins. Mcbride is an outstanding player but I don't think he will get enough support from the role players to pull this one off. Cullen Felkins and Gage Sheffield are capable of hitting 5+ threes in a game and they have don't it consistently this year. Baptist's role players have been really streaky. Something about Westside this year makes me feel like it will go there way. But again you never know till after the game is played and I will not be shocked at whoever wins because both are definitely championship caliber teams.
your take is spot. If the score is 60's and up it means Westside is having success and could likely win. If Baptist defense effectively limits Westside and the score is below 60, I like Baptist's chances.

Bbal789

This is the first year in the past four years that Baptist doesn't hold the strongest strength of schedule. Westside holds the strongest stength of schedule at 12.0 and Baptist holds the third strongest strength of schedule at 10.4. This is all from max preps.

NEA Razorback olfan

March 10, 2018, 07:46:17 pm #7 Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 07:51:26 pm by NEA Razorback olfan
Live by the 3 , die by the 3
Westside was 9-30 from beyond the arc
Bad time for an off night from 3
The Warriors had a great season

CoachBobbyT

Livewire

I've watched most of Westside's games this year and only saw them play this poorly one other time and that night it was only the 1st half. No excuses. Baptist Prep beat them in every aspect except free throws .
McBride is an amazing player! Congratulations to Prep for the win and to Westside for a gray season!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas