• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sportsmanship

Started by Rida4Life, March 02, 2018, 11:26:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

heard there were a couple of sportsmanship issues last night.
Truth?

eldofan

From England yes . Didn't watch any other games .

keohog

I guess  this is going to turn into a trash England thread.

Mj4465

I didn't watch the game last nite but I have seen England play a couple of times.  I was impressed with how sportsmanlike they were.  Maybe just a bad nite.

Ctucker

Just emotions of last game never seen anything bad from England before!England has good program and Fans!

old.dole

It was just one player that I saw. Not going to put his number on here because hopefully it was just emotions but the coaches had to make him shake hands the. He was caught throwing rocks at the Pc in the parking lot as they pulled off

eldofan

I'm sure it's the one that slapped at Amari 's head but another stepped on Nate's head

BigLion10

I would like to apologize for any bad sportsmanship per say on England's behalf. They are usually really well behaved, and I doubt they meant anything towards Parker's Chapel they were probably upset about losing like they did and their season coming to an end.

keohog

Quote from: old.dole on March 02, 2018, 12:51:08 pm
It was just one player that I saw. Not going to put his number on here because hopefully it was just emotions but the coaches had to make him shake hands the. He was caught throwing rocks at the Pc in the parking lot as they pulled off
I call BS on the rock throwing.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: keohog on March 02, 2018, 01:55:05 pm
I call BS on the rock throwing.

He must have brought them with him, isn't the whole parking area paved?

keohog

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 02, 2018, 02:03:53 pm
I was thinking the same thing Pick.

old.dole

Call it what you want. Saw it with my own eyes. I doubt he is a bad kid just caught in the moment and upset.

keohog

Was it the player that got the T?

Bearden_Bear72

I was there for the game.  Only two instances I saw un sportsman like.  At one point a England player stepped over a PC boy after a hard fowl both boys went down.  Made it seem worse because they got T"d up not long before for jawing off.  Besides that just the player not wanting to shake hands.  It was emotions running high.  As for for rock throwing I doubt that happened.  Know the coach and he didn't mention it

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 02, 2018, 02:03:53 pm

That's funny.  I guess he brought it from England.  We have lots of mountains and rocky ground.

BigLion10

Prolly stopped at Toltec Mounds along the way Cheek 😀

Ctucker

I was sitting right in front of the boy that pushed Marked Tree player in the back that was very intional they called it but he should have been ejected very flagrant

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas