• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Soccer season starts tomorrow - 2/26

Started by Ladyfan, February 25, 2018, 04:44:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladyfan

Soccer season is here! Let's start talking! Early predictions for boys and girls in each classification who will meet in Fayetteville?

NWAguy

Lets see...
Girls
7A Bentonville
6A Siloam
5A Harrison
4A ??

ARSOCCER2017

Buck183

Quote from: NWAguy on March 14, 2018, 12:30:16 pm
Lets see...
Girls
7A Bentonville
6A Siloam
5A Harrison
4A ??

Those three are usually safe bets for sure.  After watching Bentonville girls play two weekends ago I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Conway or Cabot will be the 7A champs this year.  Leaning heavily towards Conway. 

futbolsoccer

March 14, 2018, 02:54:38 pm #4 Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 02:59:10 pm by futbolsoccer
Quote from: Buck183 on March 14, 2018, 01:00:00 pm
Those three are usually safe bets for sure.  After watching Bentonville girls play two weekends ago I'm going out on a limb and predicting that Conway or Cabot will be the 7A champs this year.  Leaning heavily towards Conway.

Keep an eye on Bryant, Russellville had play Cabot, Conway and Bryant to me, Bryant have more depth than the other two, earlier to take a pick, every game is different, teams still working on their starting line up and rotation, when conference games start, we can get a better idea of the teams.

5A will be more thigh this year.
4A Dardanelle may give us a surprise.
6A Russellville will try to do something against SS. cyclones still young and talented for the next two to three years, only 3 Seniors on the team this year.

pantherdad

Ditto on Bryant challenging for the 7A, but don't sleep on Benton in 6A

Buck183

Quote from: futbolsoccer on March 14, 2018, 02:54:38 pm
Keep an eye on Bryant, Russellville had play Cabot, Conway and Bryant to me, Bryant have more depth than the other two, earlier to take a pick, every game is different, teams still working on their starting line up and rotation, when conference games start, we can get a better idea of the teams.

5A will be more thigh this year.
4A Dardanelle may give us a surprise.
6A Russellville will try to do something against SS. cyclones still young and talented for the next two to three years, only 3 Seniors on the team this year.

In your defense, I haven't seen Bryant play this year.  They could definitely be a contender.  Most of my exposure is 7A West.

Buck

Buck183

Quote from: pantherdad on March 14, 2018, 03:18:22 pm
Ditto on Bryant challenging for the 7A, but don't sleep on Benton in 6A

Benton has that class of juniors that has been starting for them since they were freshman.  Seven of them if memory serves me right?  I remember watching them in the playoffs two years ago when they were freshman.  I think they will have to wait on the current senior class at Siloam to get out of their way before they get their chance at the ship.  Benton did play Siloam much better last year in the playoffs.  I do believe this team will give Siloam the best competition out of all the current 6A offerings. 

Puddle Jumper

With all of the Arkansas United players that Bryant has from the 00 state champion team and the 01 runner-up team there should be no reason that Bryant can't win the 7A.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas