• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR

Started by hooperfromwestside, February 12, 2018, 08:24:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hooperfromwestside

So tell me yalls top 4 teams, those who you think will reach the final 4 this year

JimmyChitwood

Boys: ICC, Omaha, Guy, Kirby
Girls: Norfork, Wonderview, Bay, Mammoth

thebigman3

Depends on how the bracket matches up.

BannerChaser95

Top 4 Boys in order: Omaha, County Line, ICC, Kirby. Why? 1 loss, 2 loss, 2 loss, 3 loss's. (0 1A losses)

Final 4 teams will be, ICC vs Concord right side. County Line vs Kirby Left side

Girls top 4  Norfork, Wonderview, Bay, MVE.

Final four will be, Kirby/Acorn vs MVE left side, Norfork vs Wonderview on right side of bracket.

hooperfromwestside

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2018, 10:25:19 am
Top 4 Boys in order: Omaha, County Line, ICC, Kirby. Why? 1 loss, 2 loss, 2 loss, 3 loss's. (0 1A losses)

Final 4 teams will be, ICC vs Concord right side. County Line vs Kirby Left side

Final four will be, Kirby/Acorn vs MVE left side, Norfork vs Wonderview on right side of bracket.

So youre saying that concord makes the final 4?

BannerChaser95

Quote from: hooperfromwestside on February 12, 2018, 10:27:13 am
So youre saying that concord makes the final 4?
I just put them, I feel whomever wins Region 3 makes the final 4 in Boys. Whether it's Concord, Guy-Perkins, or MVE. I just predict region 3 winner makes final 4 to play ICC

BARNEY FIFE

My sleeper pick for girls is Rural Special. They have several good 9th graders moving up who won district ship by 15. They will be fired up and ready to play.

hooperfromwestside

From games youve seen so far this postseason.. tell me what yall think

thechampchamp

Guy played really good against WV. MVE played tough against Maumelle Charter. They are all 3 tough. WV, doesnt seem to have their heads right. They are the only ones in the district that are even worth thinking about

FromTheBench

Concord boys cannot be forgotten about.

Flobbito

Quote from: BARNEY FIFE on February 12, 2018, 11:49:00 am
My sleeper pick for girls is Rural Special. They have several good 9th graders moving up who won district ship by 15. They will be fired up and ready to play.

Those are the same 9th graders who lost to MVE's 9th graders twice by 15 points each time.  RS is good, no doubt, but a lot of things would have to fall into place for this to happen.

yesteryearman

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2018, 10:25:19 am

I think your boys rankings are wishful thinking/hoping...........cause it sounds like Guy has got it back together again, and I don't know anything about the Tipton player or his situation.....but with him Guy could be the team to again keep Kirby from winning it all.....Kirby folks are likely thinking.......oh not not again.......

BannerChaser95

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 15, 2018, 07:02:43 pm
I think your boys rankings are wishful thinking/hoping...........cause it sounds like Guy has got it back together again, and I don't know anything about the Tipton player or his situation.....but with him Guy could be the team to again keep Kirby from winning it all.....Kirby folks are likely thinking.......oh not not again.......
Sure seems to me that Omaha, ICC and CL are all better than Guy. I mean you're looking at a Guy team who's got some head scratchers. And if they lose tomorrow to MVE Could face concord in the first round of regionals. But my wishful thinking isn't actually what I have predicted. So let's chill

BannerChaser95

Quote from: yesteryearman on February 15, 2018, 07:02:43 pm
wasn't you the one saying last season Bay last season had everything figured out and even after losing by 30 last year in regionals said they were the favorites to win it all before they lost in the first round..? It's anyones game

doctor in the house

Omaha, ICC, Kirby and my sleeper pick is Western Grove..

Moonshiner

Quote from: doctor in the house on February 18, 2018, 12:59:14 am
Omaha, ICC, Kirby and my sleeper pick is Western Grove..

They are playing really well right now

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas