• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is the 8 East district tournament bracket?

Started by BossHogs, February 12, 2018, 06:04:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BossHogs

Where is the 8 East district tournament bracket? It's literally the only one not posted!

BannerChaser95

Looked in to it yesterday

5 team. Dermott, woodlawn, Strong, Hampton, hermitage. Sparkmans players all play for Camden Harmony grove.

Dermott via max preps as the 1 is In the semi finals with a TBA meaning 2 teams play to play the Dermott rams.

And Woodlawn via max preps in playing Strong in the semi finals, so just observing that and the standings I believe it goes like this but don't hold me to it.

4Hampton VS 5Hermitage on Tuesday. The winner advances to play 1Dermott, Thursday, in the Semi finals.

2Woodlawn vs 3Strong in the Semis

Girls however, 5 teams as well. But via max preps the 5 place Dermott rams (1-21) play second place Woodlawn bears Tuesday night. So I have no clue how the girls should, or would be seeded!

Splash199

Boys side
(5) Hermitage vs (4) Hampton winner plays (1) Dermott
(2) Woodlawn VS (3) Strong

Girls side
(5) Dermott vs (4) Woodlawn winner plays (1) Strong
(2) Hermitage vs (3) Hampton

HorseFeathers

Quote from: BannerChaser95 on February 12, 2018, 06:14:50 am
Looked in to it yesterday

5 team. Dermott, woodlawn, Strong, Hampton, hermitage. Sparkmans players all play for Camden Harmony grove.

Dermott via max preps as the 1 is In the semi finals with a TBA meaning 2 teams play to play the Dermott rams.

And Woodlawn via max preps in playing Strong in the semi finals, so just observing that and the standings I believe it goes like this but don't hold me to it.

4Hampton VS 5Hermitage on Tuesday. The winner advances to play 1Dermott, Thursday, in the Semi finals.

2Woodlawn vs 3Strong in the Semis

Girls however, 5 teams as well. But via max preps the 5 place Dermott rams (1-21) play second place Woodlawn bears Tuesday night. So I have no clue how the girls should, or would be seeded!

Didn't I text you this schedule?

BossHogs

LHHC

HorseFeathers

Quote from: LHHC on February 12, 2018, 12:08:52 pm

Somebody is gettin called out!  Hahahaha

Well apparently it was me judging by the text I got back from banner.....oops

baseball13

Woodlawn girls beat Dermott girls by 3. Hampton boys beat Hermitage by 20+.

Girls

Hampton vs Hermitage 4:00
Strong vs Woodlawn 7:00

Boys

Strong vs Woodlawn 5:30
Hampton vs Dermott 8:30

BossHogs

Good win by the Woodlawn girls. Hope they find a way to make the state tournament. Woodlawn boys actually have a chance to win district this year. Dermott is definitely the favorite but they split the regular season series 1-1.

BannerChaser95

Quote from: BossHogs on February 15, 2018, 08:59:32 am
Good win by the Woodlawn girls. Hope they find a way to make the state tournament. Woodlawn boys actually have a chance to win district this year. Dermott is definitely the favorite but they split the regular season series 1-1.
Hard for me to agree on the woodlawn girls 3 point win over (1-22) dermott. 

wynnewyatt

[url[/url]
Quote from: BossHogs on February 12, 2018, 06:04:35 am
Where is the 8 East district tournament bracket? It's literally the only one not posted!

wynnewyatt

Quote from: BossHogs on February 12, 2018, 06:04:35 am

wynnewyatt

Splash199

4 seed Woodlawn girls defeat 1 seed Strong 67-54. Play 2 seed Hermitage in the finals tomorrow night at 6:30
Strong boys upset Woodlawn boys in ot by 5.
Dermott boys and Strong in the finals tomorrow night after the girls championship game.

BossHogs

Dang. Thought the Woodlawn boys wouldn't have any trouble. That's why they play the games though. Great win by the girls though hope they can keep winning.

BossHogs

HorseFeathers

BossHogs

southarkhog

Hermitage girls beat Woodlawn girls in the final to win the tournament. Hermitage JR girls, JR boys, and Sr. Girls won district championships this past week at Dermott.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas