• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eagles always win

Started by elgaeyddad, February 05, 2018, 07:41:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

elgaeyddad

Stretchificated my legs this morn and felt vickory all thru the house. Eagles win again. Like they do every time. If ur maskot is the national bird. You mite be a hard mama jama. Once again eagles as champiens. I'm so glade I'm a eagle fan. Becuz if u aren't then u loose at every thing. Here's two tournament week. Let's get it EAGLES! Yes! Yes! Eagles! Yes! Eagles! Eagles! Yes! Yes!

hooperfromwestside

I wish that you would take the time to at least try to spell one word right..

JimmyChitwood

Quote from: elgaeyddad on February 05, 2018, 07:41:49 am
Stretchificated my legs this morn and felt vickory all thru the house. Eagles win again. Like they do every time. If ur maskot is the national bird. You mite be a hard mama jama. Once again eagles as champiens. I'm so glade I'm a eagle fan. Becuz if u aren't then u loose at every thing. Here's two tournament week. Let's get it EAGLES! Yes! Yes! Eagles! Yes! Eagles! Eagles! Yes! Yes!
I'll be at Shirley saturday night as the South Side Hornets beat your precious eagles in the Jr boys ship. Little Gentry won't be able to handle our Hornets.

thebigman3

Quote from: elgaeyddad on February 05, 2018, 07:41:49 am
Um...1 super bowl?.. havent won state in 20 years...mm

thechampchamp

Belichick = Hutchcraft (G.O.A.T)
Patriots = Guy (won multiple championships)

Eagles = '83 crew' (1 championship to the teams name)

FromTheBench

Quote from: thechampchamp on February 05, 2018, 09:10:37 am
Belichick = Hutchcraft (G.O.A.T)
Patriots = Guy (won multiple championships)

Eagles = '83 crew' (1 championship to the teams name)

I have to agree with this, mainly because of all the drama and controversy surrounding Guy and Hutch.

thechampchamp

you cant dribble a deflated basketball so dont say we did that lolol

elgaeyddad

Stay on the bench from the bench. U suckificate

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas