• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts on best overall senior boys player?

Started by Lavar ball 45, December 05, 2017, 11:38:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lavar ball 45

c money

Corbin Osburn, Levi Lock, Lucas Garcia, Luke McBroom, and the green shoes kid.

breezy b

FaceInTheCrowd

I haven't seen many boys games this year, but as of last year's post season tournaments, I would pick Justus Cooper from ICC.  As a "red shirt freshman," there were times that he put that whole team on his back and willed them to win.  Max preps has him listed at 6'5", 200 and I seem to remember that he played all over the court but was definitely a presence in the paint. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on December 05, 2017, 12:01:01 pm
I haven't seen many boys games this year, but as of last year's post season tournaments, I would pick Justus Cooper from ICC.  As a "red shirt freshman," there were times that he put that whole team on his back and willed them to win.  Max preps has him listed at 6'5", 200 and I seem to remember that he played all over the court but was definitely a presence in the paint. 

Redshirt freshman?

FaceInTheCrowd

He had to have some sort of major surgery (hip? back? I can't remember) in Junior High and missed a lot of school, so he repeated that grade.  He's a Sophomore now but would be a Junior. 

HorseFeathers

Quote from: FaceInTheCrowd on December 05, 2017, 12:33:13 pm
He had to have some sort of major surgery (hip? back? I can't remember) in Junior High and missed a lot of school, so he repeated that grade.  He's a Sophomore now but would be a Junior. 

Didn't know that

thebigman3

Yeah, I would agree that he is probably the best one. He's 14th in the state in his grade.

doctor in the house

1. Matlock from Omaha
2. Baker from Western Grove

dunkman

I believe this player you are looking for needs to be someone who is going to the next level, College!!  Who across the State is being Recruited? Who has Offers?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas