• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who has to be the favorite to win next year???

Started by football king, December 04, 2017, 08:09:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

football king

Trojanbird

football king

Dart@1090

I would say Warren they only have 6 or 7 Sr. on the Team.  An, not to mention the best player in the state in Burks.  That Jr. class is stacked. 

polksalet

Definitely Warren. I'm saying 75%chance. But the Ville is building and will be salty.

LJ06

Quote from: polksalet on December 08, 2017, 07:44:46 am
Definitely Warren. I'm saying 75%chance. But the Ville is building and will be salty.

More than likely with virtually all of the playmakers on offense coming back. If we can plug a few holes on defense we will be very good next season. Nashvilles turn will likely be in 2019 when Warren is rebuilding.

bigchief72455

There are a few teams that look pretty good for next season,but that is still a long way off and a lot can happen between now and then.

Rugman15

Warren is and will be the favorite to win next year.  Arky will also be in the mix.  Never count out Nashville coming back, but until Burks is gone it's always gonna be Warren.

Oldbadger

Burkes is skipping his senior year in high school and going straight to the pros.  Cleveland Browns I heard.  Warren is toast for next year and probably years after. Bo is getting feelers to coach Cleveland and Warren will only be a distant memory.lol

hogfan10

Quote from: Oldbadger on December 08, 2017, 11:26:34 am
Burkes is skipping his senior year in high school and going straight to the pros.  Cleveland Browns I heard.  Warren is toast for next year and probably years after. Bo is getting feelers to coach Cleveland and Warren will only be a distant memory.lol

Careful, they might actually believe your sarcasm.

Oldbadger

BIGGOAT60

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on December 09, 2017, 05:23:18 am
Heard Burks was headed to Monticello

Burks and Bielema take Monticello to the state title game.

SUGARTOWN

LJ06

Quote from: BIGGOAT60 on December 09, 2017, 05:23:18 am
Heard Burks was headed to Monticello

Sure he is. Probably needed something from Walmart.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas