• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SPECIAL REPORT........Earle is forfeiting all varsity football games

Started by Lanny, November 30, 2017, 03:45:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Trill

Quote from: Butch_Cassidy on December 05, 2017, 08:42:05 pm
Alot of you guys on here are really smart and alot of you guys are not so smart.  I agree with the stance that the blame of the whole situation lies totally on the Coach.  But have you ever just took a second to really look at the whole situation.  This kid transferred from a neighboring school classified as an 11th grader who was 17 years old whose birthday was after september 1.  He had the grades to play and came out to play he was in Maxpreps last yeat as an 11th grader unfortunately the current roster doesnt list him but he was named in Hootens and 42 sports preview.... he was also pictured in the team picture, senior night , and even player of the week.  I assure you the intent here was not to cheat or decieve.  IF that was the case this kid would have never been visible he could have played under false pretenses... But it does seem to me that if you were from a neighboring school and knew that a kid was ineligible that you would call that school or just contact the AAA when you first find out... You have read in your local paper about this kid since August.  Why wait until the end of the season. But as i stated earlier it was on Earle to catch the mistakes...and unfortunately they didnt and it will cost them a state title because FOREMAN WAS NOT GOING TO STOP BOHANON AND THAT TEAM

Greyhound#1

Its over with.  Earle apologized and forfeited.   I hoping the next press release coming from Earle is Bohanon to Arkansas!!!!!!!  You Earle folks with inside info please feel free to let us fearless friday 2a board folks in on his plans. 

P.S. We wont tell no one.  Them folks over on Hogville board leak to much info

GatorBall

Quote from: Bothered on December 05, 2017, 09:11:46 pm
It seems to me that Foreman was scared to play Earle, which is why they called AAA when Marion tipped them off. Why not play the game and let us see who the better team is. In the event that you lose then call AAA. I don't blame anyone it happened and we will see what happens after the injunction is filed. Marion will never win ever, did they even make the playoff? It is funny that they are even worried abour what's going on in 2A when they need to focus on winning in 6A.

I can assure you the Gators weren't scared!!! Quite the opposite!!

Dapper Dan

I am sure that if I read back far enough I will find the answer to my question but, I have heard that Earle did file an injunction and that the games may be postponed another week. Is there any truth to that?

couch-coach06

Saw a tweet that said they had met with triple a and agreed not too file one and games were on as planned

Champ74

Sad part is that it hasn't even started to hurt yet! The only relief is that our best team is to be field in 2018 if we do the proper thing and viciously load up the Juggernaut! See you all again next season...

NEark tigers

Just read the story on Arkansas Online from ADG, Earle officials met with AAA, and they decided not to file an injuction. Very unfortunate way to end the season. So everyone, please let us enjoy the last week of Arkansas high school football. Good Luck to the four teams remaining.....out!

#BulldogNation

RiceMan3

Who else in this thread got a private message from "Bothered" calling them stupid?? He/She actually said I'm "stupid TOO", implying everyone else is as well.

I'd post a screenshot, but can't for some reason.

Keep it classy.....

Champ74

True Earle fans and FF posters know how this works, we've talked plenty noise on here so now "Crow We are Served!" Bone Appetit! Good luck to Salem...

Lions84

Quote from: Greyhound#1 on December 06, 2017, 11:23:54 pm
Its over with.  Earle apologized and forfeited.   I hoping the next press release coming from Earle is Bohanon to Arkansas!!!!!!!  You Earle folks with inside info please feel free to let us fearless friday 2a board folks in on his plans. 

P.S. We wont tell no one.  Them folks over on Hogville board leak to much info

Heard he was going with the Hogs this Morning on the Morning Rush.

Old Scrapper

Dogg

Quote from: Lions84 on December 11, 2017, 09:31:34 am

Heard he was going with the Hogs this Morning on the Morning Rush.

There is about 99.9 percent chance your info is inaccurate. Gonna be extremely difficult for the Hogs to sign him

Dogg

Unless the new staff on the hill have a heck of a sales pitch

bdubyab60

beach bum

PositiveBro4Life

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on December 06, 2017, 11:47:52 am
anybody from Earle do Gerry have Arkansas still in his top three with the new hire, or he going pull a Monk on us leave the state.
Really! This is absolutely in no comparison to what happened with Monk. First of all the state moved and supported Monk. Move him to Bentonville from Lepanto, sponsored him. The state DID NOT do this with Bohannon.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: PositiveBro4Life on December 14, 2017, 12:41:04 am
Really! This is absolutely in no comparison to what happened with Monk. First of all the state moved and supported Monk. Move him to Bentonville from Lepanto, sponsored him. The state DID NOT do this with Bohannon.
I'm talk about is he going to another college like monk did by going to Kentucky that's I mean pull a monk on us.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas