• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4a score thread

Started by HorseFeathers, November 27, 2017, 08:33:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

November 27, 2017, 08:33:06 pm Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 11:26:12 am by HorseFeathers
 ???

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Rivercrest 33
Brookland 59
F

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Harrisburg 44
Gosnell 39
F

Bbal789

November 28, 2017, 07:37:03 pm #3 Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 08:52:05 pm by Bbal789
Bauxite boys beat Poyen 68-28

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls 11/27
Westside 46
Osceola 56
F

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland (4-2) (0-0)  56
Ridgefield Christian 39
F

NEA Razorback olfan

11/28
boys
Gosnell 45
Harrisburg 48
F

Proud Buckaroo

Anyone got the score of the Smackover/Monticello game?

Bbal789

Bauxite boys kill Mayflower 78-35

Bbal789

ESTEM boys beat Robinson 61-47

Bbal789

Baptist Prep boys beat Lonoke 63-42

Bbal789

Southside Batesville boys beat Bald Knob 70-49

WattsOzark

Girls
Ozark 36-Dardenelle 26

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Manila 22
Brookland 59
F

iRebound

Stuttgart Girls 49 Riverview girls 43

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys 12/1
Manila 23
Brookland 41
F

Bbal789

Baptist Prep beats ESTEM 64-57

Bbal789

Southside Batesville beats Jonesboro Westside 51-50

beach bum

Prairie Grove lost at Elkins in the first blended NWA conference game.... Can't remember the exact score line but feel like Elkins won by 8 points in that ball park. Elkins is 6-0 (1-0 in 3A/4A NWA) but that is probably the weakest schedule I have ever seen before so don't really put too much stock into that 6-0 start. PG is now 1-4 (0-1) with a win over Scranton and losses to Farmington, Huntsville, Charleston and Elkins.... not a good sign ahead possibly for them? Might be hard to get to better than 8-10 or 9-9 in blended conference play with what they have done so far as any sign of their team this season.

beach bum

^^^Boys score btw.... And it was 45-38

Bbal789

This is still early and just opinion but I think Southside Batesville is the best team in 4a right now. They just seem to play really well together. They have a solid all around team. A very skilled true point guard in Will Sitkowski, good wings that can shoot, and really tall big men. Alex Brogdon is a force to be reckoned with. Jonesboro Westside has to be second only losing to Southside Batesville by 1 and Arguably the best team in the state North Little Rock by 7. Avery Felts is an extreme talent. Baptist is winning games but are not the same without Connor Vanover. So many more flaws exposed but still a good team. ESTEM, Bauxite, and Brookland have all played tough games also. ESTEM post Laityn Sheppard is a beast. Bauxite guard trio of Jacob Stroud, Graham Chenault, and Colton Robinson are all extremely solid guards. Brookland plays very fundamental, disciplined, and hard. I am just taking into account what I have heard and seen not any records.

1. Southside Batesville
2. Jonesboro Westside
3. Baptist Prep
4. ESTEM
5. Brookland
6. Bauxite
7. Pottsville
8. Dumas
9. Stuttgart
10.Riverview

SouthernerPride

Quote from: Bbal789 on December 02, 2017, 11:50:44 pm
This is still early and just opinion but I think Southside Batesville is the best team in 4a right now. They just seem to play really well together. They have a solid all around team. A very skilled true point guard in Will Sitkowski, good wings that can shoot, and really tall big men. Alex Brogdon is a force to be reckoned with. Jonesboro Westside has to be second only losing to Southside Batesville by 1 and Arguably the best team in the state North Little Rock by 7. Avery Felts is an extreme talent. Baptist is winning games but are not the same without Connor Vanover. So many more flaws exposed but still a good team. ESTEM, Bauxite, and Brookland have all played tough games also. ESTEM post Laityn Sheppard is a beast. Bauxite guard trio of Jacob Stroud, Graham Chenault, and Colton Robinson are all extremely solid guards. Brookland plays very fundamental, disciplined, and hard. I am just taking into account what I have heard and seen not any records.

1. Southside Batesville
2. Jonesboro Westside
3. Baptist Prep
4. ESTEM
5. Brookland
6. Bauxite
7. Pottsville
8. Dumas
9. Stuttgart
10.Riverview

50% of your top 10 is in the same conference. 4A-2 will be strong this season.

JessieP

1. Southside Batesville
2. Jonesboro Westside
3. Baptist Prep
4. ESTEM
5. Brookland
6. Bauxite
7. Pottsville
8. Dumas
9. Stuttgart
10.Riverview

SS is a solid team, on the court. The only problem they face is outside influences. They have a LaVar Ball situation going on there, the coach is not the coach. You have a parent calling the shots from the stands. There is some pretty serious resentments among some players parents. If they can keep that in check they'll be fine, if the drama gets too bad it will destroy the chemistry.

Bbal789

Quote from: SouthernerPride on December 03, 2017, 08:41:36 am
50% of your top 10 is in the same conference. 4A-2 will be strong this season.

Once Nashville and Warren get all their football players back they could easily become a top ten team. Their also may be some other teams to arise later

beach bum

1. Southside Batesville
2. Jonesboro Westside
3. Baptist Prep
4. ESTEM
5. Brookland
6. Bauxite
7. Pottsville
8. Dumas
9. Stuttgart
10.Riverview

Isn't this what you all told us in football?? We aren't believing this either....

Bbal789

December 03, 2017, 03:28:26 pm #25 Last Edit: December 03, 2017, 03:31:08 pm by Bbal789
Quote from: beach bum on December 03, 2017, 02:43:34 pm
Isn't this what you all told us in football?? We aren't believing this either....

No I did not. I do not know why you just assumed that. I did not know enough about 4a football to really talk about the teams and what players were good. I just knew Warren, Robinson, and Pea Ridge were going to be good. I did not know that Arkadelphia and Gosnell were going to be good. I have not commented on the football page once this year and this is the first year that I have actually included myself in the conversation of any message board on fearless Friday. Poor assumption of your part

LHHC

Quote from: JessieP on December 03, 2017, 09:22:58 am
SS is a solid team, on the court. The only problem they face is outside influences. They have a LaVar Ball situation going on there, the coach is not the coach. You have a parent calling the shots from the stands. There is some pretty serious resentments among some players parents. If they can keep that in check they'll be fine, if the drama gets too bad it will destroy the chemistry.

Who's the LaVar wannabe?

3shooter

Quote from: JessieP on December 03, 2017, 09:22:58 am
Same thing goin on at Bauxite I'm told.
Warren with their zone D and returners goin be hard to handle

3shooter

NLR football players just got back. Southside playing the schedule it plays misleads you with their record.

1. Southside Batesville
2. Jonesboro Westside
3. Baptist Prep
4. ESTEM
5. Brookland
6. Bauxite
7. Pottsville
8. Dumas
9. Stuttgart
10.Riverview

centralarkansasbasketball

Quote from: 3shooter on December 07, 2017, 05:47:14 am
Same thing goin on at Bauxite I'm told.
Warren with their zone D and returners goin be hard to handle

One thing for sure is a parent is not calling the shots at Bauxite. Whoever told you that is wrong. I watch all the teams play around central Arkansas and Bauxite is very disciplined and execute

3shooter

Quote from: centralarkansasbasketball on December 07, 2017, 08:45:21 am
One thing for sure is a parent is not calling the shots at Bauxite. Whoever told you that is wrong. I watch all the teams play around central Arkansas and Bauxite is very disciplined and execute
You Lavar aren't you?

3shooter

Quote from: centralarkansasbasketball on December 07, 2017, 08:45:21 am
if you talking bout last year I totally agree

NEA Razorback olfan

Per max preps
Boys
Jonesboro Westside 52
Bartlett TN 64
F

CTEPirateFan

Pea Ridge 56
Drew Central 60
Sr. Boys FINAL

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Harrisburg 15
Brookland 29
H

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Harrisburg 29
Brookland 58
F

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls  12-14
Brookland 63
Westside 35
F

Kalifa Ford 17pts

Ricebirdranger

Girls
Stuttgart 51
West Helena 31

basketballguy28

Boys
Brookland 45
Westside 71
F

Bbal789

Boys
ESTEM beats Vilonia 61-30

NEA Razorback olfan

12/20 Girls
Harrisburg 48
Valley View 50
F
NEA Tourney

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls 12/20
Trumann 31
Batesville 55
F

NEA tourney

NEA Razorback olfan

Girls
Rivercrest 46
Brookland 72
F

Boys
Tuckerman 40
Brookland 43
F

NEA Tourney 12-23

thabeast428

December 26, 2017, 05:08:52 pm #43 Last Edit: December 26, 2017, 05:10:36 pm by thabeast428
K

Livewire

NEA: EPC (East Poinsett County)over ICC (Izard County Consolidated) by about 10 pointsb

Livewire

NEA Tourney: nettleton 80- Westside 70   Final

Livewire

NEA tournament: marked tree 72- crowleys ridge academy 32

NEA Razorback olfan

Boys
Brookland 18
Blytheville 21
Half

Livewire

NEA tournament. Brookland 50  Blytheville 44

NEA Razorback olfan