• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who is playing college ball

Started by football king, November 20, 2017, 09:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dragondad

Quote from: Football2mom on November 23, 2017, 10:33:33 am
Gotta catch him first 😂 Better Prep your boys to and let them know to tell their girlfriends they will be free next Friday😂😂

Your son is going to be so displeased with your antics tomorrow night.

Monsta

Quote from: dragondad on November 23, 2017, 10:52:45 am
Your son is going to be so displeased with your antics tomorrow night.
D.D please forgive her for her foolishness she is clearly mentally challenged 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Monsta on November 23, 2017, 10:58:58 am
Reminds me a lot of you. Just another blind homer but she has a pass with a son playing.

Monsta

Quote from: Oldman on November 23, 2017, 11:35:40 am
Reminds me a lot of you. Just another blind homer but she has a pass with a son playing.
So Does D.D and Dragons I but you willl give them a hard time

dragondad

Quote from: Monsta on November 23, 2017, 10:58:58 am

I'll cut her a little slack, her son does hand the ball off really well.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: dragondad on November 23, 2017, 12:13:46 pm
I'll cut her a little slack, her son does hand the ball off really well.

Weston does more than just that. Lol.

He has 880 yards passing and 646 yards rushing.

Dragon I

I can't tell if I'm being called a tard or a blind homer?!  Lol!  I'm pretty sure y'all wouldn't call me a blind homer, so that only leaves one option............I've been called worse!  Lol!

dragondad

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 23, 2017, 12:17:50 pm
Weston does more than just that. Lol.

He has 880 yards passing and 646 yards rushing.

Well, thats a little more.

HorseFeathers

Clinton's Qb has speed for small school north west Arkansas football. Same with one of the running backs... But we all know that mostly isn't comparable to southern Arkansas speed.

dragondad

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 23, 2017, 01:21:22 pm
Clinton's Qb has speed for small school north west Arkansas football. Same with one of the running backs... But we all know that mostly isn't comparable to southern Arkansas speed.

No doubt,  a 12:02 100M is decent time for such a young hillbilly..... but is that downhill, or up.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: dragondad on November 23, 2017, 02:06:36 pm
No doubt,  a 12:02 100M is decent time for such a young hillbilly..... but is that downhill, or up.

Down a steep mountainside with a tail wind...and that's the football field

dragondad

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 23, 2017, 02:12:41 pm
Down a steep mountainside with a tail wind...and that's the football field

We may need to pull a Smackover trick and flood the field,  see how they do in this South Arkansas crawfish gumbo mud.

ESPNAnalyst44

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 23, 2017, 01:21:22 pm

when did location become the measuring unit for speed?

dragondad

Quote from: ESPNAnalyst44 on November 23, 2017, 02:28:36 pm
when did location become the measuring unit for speed?

When you couldn't take a joke.

ESPNAnalyst44

Football2mom

Maybe because I was born in Louisiana is why my kids so awesome lol but then we have a great Louisiana coach lol. It was fun going to Juntion even though we lost having all the family cross the border to cheer on the Jackets! ♥️🏈! May not have got it this year but we are ready for next year!

GrindTime

Kadarius Pearson from prescott has 3 offers that I know of so far there may be more but i know SAU, Henderson, & Harding have for sure

mr.gametime

Billy ferrell from fordyce was offered by Alabama, Arkansas and Louisville yesterday.

CoolBreeze

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 08, 2017, 03:19:50 am
Billy ferrell from fordyce was offered by Alabama, Arkansas and Louisville yesterday.
Impressive. Do you know if they want him for offense or defense?

dragondad

December 08, 2017, 04:07:25 pm #69 Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 04:09:37 pm by dragondad
Quote from: CoolBreeze on December 08, 2017, 11:46:01 am
Impressive. Do you know if they want him for offense or defense?

I believe they recruited him for DL

Wildcat_Booster

Wildcat_Booster

Quote from: dragondad on November 20, 2017, 11:16:53 am
Well that's a dumb reply, because no one from JC has even hinted at such.   Wasn't it you, or maybe another Clintonite, who boasted about the speed of Clinton and the fact that "Clinton beat JC in the 4x100 at last year's state track meet".....  LOL!

I think I posted something about the speed up north compared to here and not sure if he was one that commented but that tail is sore from getting bit

beach bum

Quote from: GBattack on December 18, 2017, 09:51:25 pm
https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/gundy-gets-commit-that-we-think-he-really-wanted-in-flanagan/

I hope that works out for him and congrats to him on landing at a school on the rise in OK State. If he plays on the defensive side of the ball he will get plenty of chances guarding the pass playing in the wide open Big 12. I hope he ends up being a key piece for them in the future.

GBattack

Given the state of the Razorbacks, I think it is the best decision for him at this point. He is very excited!!

teachers pet

Oliver Nasilai from Jessieville will sign national letter of intent with BYU tomorrow at 11:00 in Jessieville Sports Arena.

dragondad

Quote from: teachers pet on December 19, 2017, 04:50:11 pm
Oliver Nasilai from Jessieville will sign national letter of intent with BYU tomorrow at 11:00 in Jessieville Sports Arena.

Not the greatest football program in terms of wins and loses, but it's a great school.  They're one if my contract customers and I spend a week or so on campus every three months.  Great people, beautiful campus and scenery....just no cafiene in your cokes or coffee, at least not on campus.  LOL

501Arkansas

Arkansas just cant keep no one in-state huh? Smh

RabidWolf

Kadarius Pearson of Prescott committed to Henderson State today.

Any Given Friday

Our state does seem to lose a lot of talent to other states.

camo5257

501Arkansas

Osceola's ATH Derrell Brown will be signing with Highland Community College February 13th. Congrats Derrell

RabidWolf

Prescott had 4 sign today

WR KaDarius Pearson to Henderson

DB Derrick Thompson to Southern Nazarene

Thomas Muldrew to Arkansas (walk on)

Hank Crain to East Texas Baptist (golf)

Huge congratulations to these young men!

501Arkansas

Congrats to Osceola's  G/C/DT Tyree Bass for signing with Independence College

Danold Dump

to the genius saying clinton has more speed than junction city...YOURE FIRED!! Dump out ;D

501Arkansas

Congrats to Rivercrest OL Dylan Trapp on signing with the Oklahoma Sooners. Congrats big guy. Make Mississippi county and your family proud

Jimbo Morphis

February 09, 2018, 12:54:12 pm #87 Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 01:01:26 pm by Oldman
Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 09, 2018, 12:20:26 pm
Congrats to Rivercrest OL Dylan Trapp on signing with the Oklahoma Sooners. Congrats big guy. Make Mississippi county and your family proud
Walk on? He is not listed on their signee page.

OB11

Quote from: Oldman on February 09, 2018, 12:54:12 pm
Walk on? He is not listed on their signee page.

Yes he's walking on. From what I understand, playing for OU has been a dream of his for a long time. Awesome that he get's a shot at doing it.

RabidWolf

walk on or not. Congratulations to the young man! I have a feeling they dont let anyone that comes along walk on. Hope it works out well for him! Its no secret that walk ons at a big time program dont always have it easy. He'll have to earn his spot for sure.

501Arkansas

Quote from: RabidWolf on February 10, 2018, 09:32:03 pm
walk on or not. Congratulations to the young man! I have a feeling they dont let anyone that comes along walk on. Hope it works out well for him! Its no secret that walk ons at a big time program dont always have it easy. He'll have to earn his spot for sure.
Right smh

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: RabidWolf on February 10, 2018, 09:32:03 pm
Absolutely, I didn't ask the question to put the young man down. I hope does great and congrats to him.

501Arkansas

Congrats to Osceola's running back Robert White on committing to Eastern Arizona college.

501Arkansas

Quote from: 501Arkansas on February 13, 2018, 05:49:58 pm
Congrats to Osceola's running back Robert White on committing to Eastern Arizona college.
Also steveuon fowler. Congrats fellas

ISU7

bleudog

501Arkansas

Congrats to Osceola Rb/Wr Taylen Gavin on continuing his football career at Itasca Community College.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas