• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Mineral Springs

Started by Champ74, November 11, 2017, 12:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Champ74 on November 13, 2017, 09:23:27 am
This is hilarious how Hampton spent so much time concerned about seeing Earle, breaking down Game film and taking long trips but failed to even look at MS! Boy, you can't make this stuff up....
we had coach staff scouting they game as well they  beat us nothing to say more about that. U better hope Earle not over them because I seen Earle at two of our last two games. The way yall play early against EPC look like little rust from bye week better pray it don't happen this week or it will be long off season for you guys.

sheepdawg92

where's Pitbull At? don't tell me he scared of Little MS

Champ74

November 13, 2017, 09:50:02 am #102 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 09:52:02 am by Champ74
Heard he's in Pit Bull Prison is what these streets is saying.

Old Scrapper

November 13, 2017, 10:02:36 am #103 Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 10:21:44 am by Old Scrapper
Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 13, 2017, 09:16:48 am
u should beat Earle I know for fact that Hampton would beat them but we never know  now because we cant catching ball if we was playing against air. Earle is very undisciplined they have alot talent all over the field. But for a fact Mr. All everything will turn ball over and their WR will drop some balls. I believe that if you can  take away big plays from Earle they will not be able to drive the ball getting 3 to 4 yards a play. Earle is the last year England.
DUDE YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES WITH GERRY BOHANON,  why are you so jealous of him? just curious what he has done to you to cause so much hatred? And No Hampton would not beat Earle. your team went out in the first round to a 4 seed so quit beating your chest.

Champ74

The Hate is Unreal! It's actually also pathetic...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Old Scrapper on November 13, 2017, 10:02:36 am
DUDE YOU HAVE REAL ISSUES WITH GERRY BOHANON,  why are you so jealous of him? just curious what he has done to you to cause so much hatred? And No Hampton would not beat Earle. Dude your team went out in the first round to a 4 seed so quit beating your chest.
Old Scrapper stop it we can talk about all the athletes in the world but Gerry when you on top people like myself going look at what do good and what you do bad. That's why we watch and cheer for sports. I would love for the kid to success in life and in football. But if no one ever tell them what they need to work on he will never get better.

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Champ74 on November 13, 2017, 09:50:02 am
Heard he's in Pit Bull Prison is what these streets is saying.
Free PIT BULL!!! threads never be the same without that cry baby

Champ74

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 13, 2017, 10:26:16 am
Free PIT BULL!!! threads never be the same without that cry baby

Word is he's got life. Don't have to worry about Pit no moe.

Champ74

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 13, 2017, 10:24:31 am
Old Scrapper stop it we can talk about all the athletes in the world but Gerry when you on top people like myself going look at what do good and what you do bad. That's why we watch and cheer for sports. I would love for the kid to success in life and in football. But if no one ever tell them what they need to work on he will never get better.

Yea but Dawg your hate is a little over the top...

hornets23byers

Can you dogs get along lol y'all are off the football topic again :)

Champ74

We are a lot closer than early today...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Champ74 on November 13, 2017, 10:54:45 am
Yea but Dawg your hate is a little over the top...
well I just call it like I see it but hay he's a good runner

sheepdawg92

Mineral Springs number 9 kill us last Friday night Earle I hope have some DB's to contain him because I coach kept running a cover two and our safety wasn't stay over top. 66 is big boy who dominate us all night at will. I really believe its a good test for Earle and see where they stand.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 13, 2017, 11:19:45 am
Mineral Springs number 9 kill us last Friday night Earle I hope have some DB's to contain him because I coach kept running a cover two and our safety wasn't stay over top. 66 is big boy who dominate us all night at will. I really believe its a good test for Earle and see where they stand.
Shhhh, don't give them the scouting report.  They only gave us 2 films, didn't want to share any more. I would love to get my hands on the first game of the year.

Mr. Trill

He probably haven't seen 1 game.

KOJACK

3 pages of this and no word from Pitbull...what in the world? Someone may need to go check on him.

bdubyab60

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 13, 2017, 11:26:07 am
Shhhh, don't give them the scouting report.  They only gave us 2 films, didn't want to share any more. I would love to get my hands on the first game of the year.
Thats all that is required is it not?

hornets23byers

They really wanna admit they are scared ..

COACH-Mike

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 13, 2017, 01:58:22 pm
Thats all that is required is it not?
You are correct.  We have been able to get almost everyone's full schedule this year, but not them.  They know Bennett will break it down to what you had for breakfast.   I've watched the 6 I have and I see some glaring things already.  Just need to be steady.  They have not taken one drive the length of the field.  Its big play or nothing.

Hornetdawg2017

How many seniors does Earle have on both sides of the ball?  Just curious to what they are loosing next year

hornets23byers

Hornet dawg where u been all day

Dogg

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 13, 2017, 06:33:33 pm
How many seniors does Earle have on both sides of the ball?  Just curious to what they are loosing next year
3 seniors on both sides. Bohannon only plays defense if it's necessary. It has not been necessary except a few plays against Cross County

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: KOJACK on November 13, 2017, 01:41:06 pm
3 pages of this and no word from Pitbull...what in the world? Someone may need to go check on him.

He has apparently been perma banned.

Hornetdawg2017

Rolling dice and drinking 40s all day!

hornets23byers

Where u at the field house . Is the soda machine working

Champ74

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on November 13, 2017, 07:39:09 pm
He has apparently been perma banned.

Yea it's a shame, read most of the post before they deleted I‎t, the guy spoke out against 42 Sports (rather strongly) and got eliminated but these guys have been talking about Chronic, Meth, Shooting Dice and Drinking 40s all Day inspiring the youth that read material on this site but I'm assuming this is all cute behavior to the monitors. Life without in Pit Bull Prison right next to Kaep.  😂😂😂😂

Hornetdawg2017

Champ does this mean were not friends anymore? You know champ if I thought you weren't my friend I just don't think I could bear it..
Ms35
Earle 24

hornets23byers

I don't have internet friends ..

sheepdawg92

from what I seen from both team are both teams are very athlete. so it come down to who can out coach each other and I give that to Mineral Springs. Not saying Earle coaches are bad by no means. I think MS have the advantage on coaching. And #7 on MS team who will be best defense player on that field Friday night going against one of the top offense player in the state# 11 for Earle it should be good show

Champ74

The thing about knowing is that we only know what we know, everything else is just an assumption or an opinion. The great thing is that the games are played out on the gridiron...

sheepdawg92

Quote from: Champ74 on November 14, 2017, 12:53:45 pm
The thing about knowing is that we only know what we know, everything else is just an assumption or an opinion. The great thing is that the games are played out on the gridiron...
that's very true

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 14, 2017, 07:45:48 am
Champ does this mean were not friends anymore? You know champ if I thought you weren't my friend I just don't think I could bear it..
Ms35
Earle 24
That would make a great line in a movie.

Mr. Trill

I think people really do believe it's only 1 person that is on Earles team.

Ok so it's 11 vs. 1 on the field and my score prediction will be:

Earle 49
MS 13

Champ74

Ms35
Earle 24

Thanks for removing yourself from my Christmas list.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Oldman on November 14, 2017, 01:43:44 pm
That would make a great line in a movie.
Hey wait a minute there !!!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Mr. Trill on November 14, 2017, 02:27:55 pm
I think people really do believe it's only 1 person that is on Earles team.

Ok so it's 11 vs. 1 on the field and my score prediction will be:

Earle 49
MS 13
I think this is what makes Earle a dangerous team this year. He's not even the fastest player on the team. Years past Earle had some talent but not near the overall team speed and playmakers they have now. Bohannon can carry them he just doesn't have too. He gets the ball to the right guy.

I think folks expect a lot when they here D1 and QB/athlete in the same sentence. There have been several games where he really just hasn't had to do much.

hornets23byers

There are all kinds of penalties Earle commits that good refs will see hopefully we get good refs. If you watch film you will see little things.. if you know football

NEark tigers

Ms35
Earle 24
Y'all really believe Mineral can hold the Nation to 24 points, that's laughable....

Last eight games (All wins in order)
46 at Cedar Ridge
66 vs Mountain View
46 at Salem
61 vs Marked Tree
64 at Rector
64 vs Midland
44 at Cross County
58 vs EPC

In some of those games, we scored 24+ in a quarter....

hornets23byers

Hornetdawg2017

It's very easy to score that many a game or quarter when you are playing in the worst conference in the state.
Who does earle play in basketball next week?

Champ74

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2017, 03:21:20 pm
There are all kinds of penalties Earle commits that good refs will see hopefully we get good refs. If you watch film you will see little things.. if you know football

We see what we want to see.

The Beast Of 08

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 12, 2017, 07:22:04 pm
I watched a couple hours of film on Earle today and honestly I'm not that impressed. Yall play in a weak conference with no defense, Bohannon is overrated no way he is #8 dual threat qb in nation lol.  Ms defense is the real deal and we will shut him down. Watch and see!
I have no dog in this fight, but this is one of the silliest posts I've ever read. I follow recruiting closely. They don't hand out grades lightly, especially to a 2A football player from Arkansas. GB is the real deal and most Power 5 teams would be happy to have him.

hornets23byers

Yea has any other qb from Arkansas did anything other than mallet who they said was from Texarkana. Maybe Barry lunney. Great are but other than that I'm not impressed either it's easy to run with white boys lol jk he's a great athlete no doubt but it's 2 a football it's not Texas

bear for life

Quote from: sheepdawg92 on November 13, 2017, 09:16:48 am
u should beat Earle I know for fact that Hampton would beat them but we never know  now because we cant catching ball if we was playing against air. Earle is very undisciplined they have alot talent all over the field. But for a fact Mr. All everything will turn ball over and their WR will drop some balls. I believe that if you can  take away big plays from Earle they will not be able to drive the ball getting 3 to 4 yards a play. Earle is the last year England.
either your hating or racist Hampton can't even control there kids or self control doing game but you get on here and down talk another program smh I'm very glad yall out the playoffs and I'm sure every other 2a team is too

The Beast Of 08

Matt Jones, Tyler Wilson, and Brandon Allen have all been drafted over the last decade or so (I get Jones was drafted 1st round as a receiver but plenty of teams would've taken him as a late round QB) All of those guys were born and raised in Arkansas

hornets23byers

I beleive bohannon. Will play defense in college I just don't thing qb is it I may be wrong

Hornetdawg2017

If he wants to play at all he better go to Henderson st or Sau. Maybe special teams at division 1

bdubyab60

Quote from: Hornetdawg2017 on November 14, 2017, 04:22:48 pm
It's very easy to score that many a game or quarter when you are playing in the worst conference in the state.
Who does earle play in basketball next week?
We have already proven this isn't the worst conference in the state. How many of your 5 seeds beat a one. Get outta here with that junk.

Y'all about to get smoked

bdubyab60

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 14, 2017, 03:21:20 pm
Im sure you guys play the cleanest football ever. Here you are hoping for penalties. Really

hornets23byers

We love getting smoked :) it's happen all year right . Just like the smoke from hamptons cannon

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas