• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Camden Fairview @ Hope

Started by Youngsta71701, October 17, 2017, 06:50:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Youngsta71701

With Camden Fairview it's pretty simple. If we don't turn the ball over we win. Thoughts and Predictions?

The A-Team

Turnovers and not get gashed on defense.

RamFan06

Contain Muldrew and Conway and The Cards will be fine. Hope has no defense but those two are explosive on Offense, if they can get them the ball in space.

redsport27

Once again, Hope is Hopeless...

RamFan06

Trying to be a little HOPEful.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: The A-Team on October 17, 2017, 07:53:23 pm
Turnovers and not get gashed on defense.
True, need to have 8 in the box at least on 1st and 2nd downs on these running teams like Lakeside, Magnolia, and DeQueen. Make them have to pass the ball to beat you. I would have thought the coaching staff figured that out last year but I guess not ???.

RamFan06

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 18, 2017, 07:13:23 am
True, need to have 8 in the box at least on 1st and 2nd downs on these running teams like Lakeside, Magnolia, and DeQueen. Make them have to pass the ball to beat you. I would have thought the coaching staff figured that out last year but I guess not ???.

Put 8 in the box against Hope and they will throw bubble screens to Muldrew all night. Not saying they can beat The Cards that way, but it will happen.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: RamFan06 on October 18, 2017, 09:47:15 am
Put 8 in the box against Hope and they will throw bubble screens to Muldrew all night. Not saying they can beat The Cards that way, but it will happen.
Hope is not a running team. You have to play them straight up with two safeties.

Lumberjackfan1978

PapaHog

The great Youngsta is at it again! First he says put 8 to stop the run and then says they aren't a running team. Which is it, coach?

Pat Swilling

Youngsta71701

October 19, 2017, 04:15:22 pm #11 Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 12:58:08 pm by Youngsta71701
Quote from: PapaHog on October 19, 2017, 06:35:05 am
The great Youngsta is at it again! First he says put 8 to stop the run and then says they aren't a running team. Which is it, coach?
Read before you respond my friend. I say Lakeside, Magnolia, and DeQueen were running teams. Carry on...

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 19, 2017, 04:15:22 pm
Read before you response my friend. I say Lakeside, Magnolia, and DeQueen were running teams. Carry on...
"respond"

PapaHog

Yeah I saw what you said. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about until RamFan gave you the scouting report.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PapaHog on October 20, 2017, 05:54:45 am
Yeah I saw what you said. Just admit you didn't know what you were talking about until RamFan gave you the scouting report.
If you read my post you would see that I was responding about the previous games against those teams. I hadn't even commented on Hope yet. I've watched all these teams enough times over the years to know exactly what types of teams all of them are. Just saying. Hope is a balanced team that likes to do both but basically their short passing game is their running game. There, is that enough for ya? And just for extra credit we need to have 8 maybe 9 in the box when we play Hot Springs ;).

Youngsta71701

PapaHog

Do forgive me if I thought this was the Hope thread and you were commenting on Hope. Not sure why you would be talking about loading the box when it has no relevance to this game then. My apologies Mr. Youngin.

razorcardsfan11

This is the longest first half I have seen in high school...

razorcardsfan11

I'm glad the mercy rule kicked in. We would have been here all night

The A-Team

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PapaHog on October 20, 2017, 05:34:18 pm
Do forgive me if I thought this was the Hope thread and you were commenting on Hope. Not sure why you would be talking about loading the box when it has no relevance to this game then. My apologies Mr. Youngin.
Lol...I was just commenting on what the A-Team said about us getting gashed on defense. I assumed he was talking about stopping the run but I could have been wrong. No problem.

The A-Team

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on October 21, 2017, 04:28:55 pm
Lol...I was just commenting on what the A-Team said about us getting gashed on defense. I assumed he was talking about stopping the run but I could have been wrong. No problem.
Your assumption was right ole wise one!

13arry

Quote from: razorcardsfan11 on October 20, 2017, 08:38:01 pm
This is the longest first half I have seen in high school...

The Game was 3 hours and 20 minutes.(That was with the last 5 minutes in the mercy rule)  There were 40 penalties.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: 13arry on October 23, 2017, 02:40:14 pm
The Game was 3 hours and 20 minutes.(That was with the last 5 minutes in the mercy rule)  There were 40 penalties.
Sounds like the referees wanted to make a cameo.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas